Mrs Hinch #696

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gonna bring some bingo counters to chuck about in case I'm not getting enough attention 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Shall we invite to the party the Garage floor men, BTEC Brad the Cad, Vulva Driveway men, the AmaZON delivery guy and the Postie (I accidentally wrote Pistie then 🤣) Oooh and the guys who cleaned the roof and the tend grass layers? 🤭
Sure. I’ll pop a marquee up on my tend farm land.
---
Party games. Excellent idea. All fun must be controlled and pre planned.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I will bring my 396 and 360 month old twins dressed in matching chavvy outfits and get them to perform play for us all for entertainment.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sorry I'm late to the party guyyysh! I was trying to squeeze into my leopard print catsuit to come along as Mel B/ deranged thundercat!
I've brought along the Tapple game with me for us to play too, but if it deems a bit too complicated we can play find the coloured bits of sticky tape instead. 🤣
Don’t forget to over bronze your face to make the outfit wholly inappropriate.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Good news, I've managed to book James TW for an acapella version of Two Man Team which he will perform continously all night/until our ears bleed!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ll pop to Home Bargains to buy some appropriate disposable, useless tat for the party - I’ll call it a Tattle Haul and I’ll make sure I passive aggressively throw all items around & tap on them with my stuck on talons and I won’t tag any of it as an AD

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Should we have Fiddle on the door telling people to get well. She could direct people to the parking and cloakroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Guys I’ve started carving our names into tubs of ice cream, can we please confirm the guest list so I def have everyone

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I’ll bring my black phone and take photos of everyone having controlled fun, with fake friends, drinking ribena. Then we can have them made into frames and Christmas decorations.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can I bring some kinda pastry tit with tomato puree and pre grated cheese?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Guys I’ve started carving our names into tubs of ice cream, can we please confirm the guest list so I def have everyone
Do you have your book of lists to make a note? Unlike Hinch who only needed a post it to record her work goals, you’ll need at least a notebook to list tattle friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm bringing the record player and as I can't nightclub stamp you I shall be painting red gloves on as you enter. 🥊

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Can I bring some kinda pastry tit with tomato puree and pre grated cheese?
We’ve got so many people bringing cheese, pastry and tomato purée but as that is all she can apparently make I am sure the more the merrier.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'll bring the helium balloons, we can stick them to Laura's big wall in her big kitchen. It'll be the nustie photo station, you all get a turn at posing with them on your way in. xx

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.