Mrs Hinch #696

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll bring the centre piece. I plan to recreate the monstrosity that she baked for Fiddle. Cauliflower and tissue paper at the ready.
Don’t worry nusties I’ll wheel it in on Polly

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm adding my 2p's worth....I think it has to be something with YMU/Instagram. Her agents/managers would surely have access to her account and if something sad were to have happened at home, they would have stepped in posting ad's and pre records on her behalf, no? There's no bot buying for almost a week, which also tells me it's account related.
It's her follow of #GriefQuotes has thrown me off, in that case it has to have been Audrey if anyone?? She was probably going for a prime time post over the weekend and trolloman wheeled out the dead dog stories, leaving Hinch seething and plans dead in the water.
Whatever it is, it's not doing her any good, sheep are unfollowing and being driven straight to Tattle.
The worst worst thing she could do is come back announcing she'd taken a 2 week holiday with Freda and Mamfa just like the average Joe does and as it was fully paid for she was under no obligation to post.

I hope she's fucked off, for the twins sake if anything else!

Reactions: 19
My post seems to have interrupted the party planning.
So I apologise by bringing my George Foreman so as we can have a proper BBQ init!
...and turning up in an OTT Cinderella dress as the party should always be about little Old me!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh, is anyone bringing a bag full of Home Bargains shite? We will need a new Easter tree and a childs dustpan and brush set to pick up the fake dog tit

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm not sure if I'll fly over in my hot air balloon or fill up the safari jeep. Anyone have the coordinates for the venue?
Also will the beach hut be available for me to adjust my skinny filter before the event? 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I`ll come in the Audi that I haven`t got and give you all a lift home, might take a while though.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Seeing this is going to be a big get together I think we should all order the monthly look fantastic box so we can all open them together, her and her girls love doing that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Anyone bringing the sausage surprise 🤣 I can bring that pan of slop!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I will bring the filters, so we can all look like sex dolls for the night. Oh and I will bring a big cow too, to pull our hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Good news, I've managed to book James TW for an acapella version of Two Man Team which he will perform continously all night/until our ears bleed!
Do you think we should also invite Lee from Blue and Michael Bolton 🤔 We could all fawn over them and throw our padded arse pants at them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Do you think we should also invite Lee from Blue and Michael Bolton 🤔 We could all fawn over them and throw our padded arse pants at them 🤣
And Laurence Llewellyn Bowen as well, massive fan of Soph's

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.