Mrs Hinch #695 Tick tock Hinch, the clock is ticking and your only content is rehoming chickens!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You better believe I voted for her! Just to see the car crash if she did win 🤣 I wonder if she’ll even go to the ceremony or will her anxiety get the better of her? More likely she knows she’s a fraud and undeserving of any award.

There are some other nominees further down the page, can’t remember who now, possibly more likely to win, but what a sad little award (Jane).

ETA; also ‘educational’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 2895151
Edu-bleeping-cational !!!!
---
I know we all saw the outdoor kitchen (several thousands of pounds worth). But what the hell is this? It’s not the new inflatable thr toddler twins had the other week. I can’t work it out.
Looks shite, whatever it is. That's all I have to say about anything she has.

All that money and the house and garden is a disaster.

Reactions: 14
I know we all saw the outdoor kitchen (several thousands of pounds worth). But what the hell is this? It’s not the new inflatable thr toddler twins had the other week. I can’t work it out.
I thought it was a little shop, with a serving window on the right as we look at it, with the shelf under it. Entrance is the big white circle on the side. Goodness knows why the roof is grass though

Reactions: 7
Looks like a pretend hill with a tunnel for toddlers….but why would the boys need that when they have hills and fields and are taken to soft play all the time 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You better believe I voted for her! Just to see the car crash if she did win 🤣 I wonder if she’ll even go to the ceremony or will her anxiety get the better of her? More likely she knows she’s a fraud and undeserving of any award.

There are some other nominees further down the page, can’t remember who now, possibly more likely to win, but what a sad little award (Jane).

ETA; also ‘educational’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 2895151
Why though? If she did win, it’d add to her already massively inflated ego.

Reactions: 15
It's mid week, nearly going into the weekend and she's only just shared about Plasma donation week 😑 why is she always so late to everything.

It’s a Plum Play Discovery Nature Play Hideaway

ETA price range from £600 - £800 depending where bought from…

• Wow
Reactions: 13
It's mid week, nearly going into the weekend and she's only just shared about Plasma donation week 😑 why is she always so late to everything.
I’ll assume that she can’t donate herself because of her blood disorder but you’d think she’d draw attention to Jamie donating.

Thank you. I’m having a tit day and this has brought me back to the correct ‘duck it, I can’t change it’ state I should be embracing.
Anything to bring a smile to our nusty faces! I hear you, and often I find a bit of silliness distracts from reality. Besides, 'creativity' along with taking the piss out of these greedy grifters is justified! 🫂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ahh well done. Blimey. £600. They already have a playhouse but I guess it’s in the camel enclosure so they can’t access it anymore.
£200 off too.
Those boys are spoilt but have nothing really. What's holding her back from getting a trampoline, a swing and slide climbing frame, making a mini race track for them to use their ride ons on, even a mini football pitch.
She has those animals all catered for with everything they need (except space) so why can't she put some effort in to creating a great outdoor area for her children.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Sometimes I think I just criticise her because I dislike her but in all honesty, I do because she is so bad at everything parenting.

That ridiculous umbrella game must have lasted 10 mins at best, but the problem is she keeps creating fake games for them for the gram and they don't know what to do or how to play unless it's with a tablet or a set up activity for likes.

And then to post about the motorbike again ugh... We know Roaaannn got sick because of the camels Soph.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Edited from today's tit show 🐢 🪰 🐫
"Laave em" - a woman of limited intelligence and vocabulary.
🔊

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Ffs
Maybe get then a kiddy basket ball and hoop. One they can pick up and move outside, inside.

She tries to be quirky but just looks a head
A real basket ball net might be traumatic for him-,memories of being so ill and being allowed to go "out,out"to play.

• Haha
Reactions: 18