Mrs Hinch #695 Tick tock Hinch, the clock is ticking and your only content is rehoming chickens!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh good, the chavvy bores are off air!
Thank you. I’m having a tit day and this has brought me back to the correct ‘duck it, I can’t change it’ state I should be embracing.
---
Ffs - plenty of animals that don’t like ‘petting’ can be trained (or bribed with food in her case) to become used to it. Even a bleeping Lion ffs, so bore off, cunty chops.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I work in investing which I know many people see as a slightly pointless job and I’ve had to work all weekend to finish a client project. But watching her reels, at least I don’t have to pretend that f***ing fabric conditioner is orgasmic.

Sometimes I can’t tell whether her gushing over such trivialities is real (in which case she seriously needs to get a life) or just another sales ploy. Talking of which, her filter seemed to fail a bit on the sofa shenanigans.
Sales ploy, always a sale ploy except for when she is on the beg.
---
So many questions…

How the hell can the sheep not see this?
Why are IG still allowing it?
Who in their right mind believes that a cleaner from Maldon has 4.8million followers?

ETA no offence to the tattlers from Maldon ❤
Why is Meta still allowing shite dodgy behaviour on their platform, I hear you ask? Social media is hardly known as being the bastion of ethical, transparent, unbiased behaviour. The brands Hunched aligns herself with are not know for being ethical or transparent, Hunch is a bleep with no moral fibre or a desire to be a platform for change. The common denominator is money and loads of it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I know duck all about alpacas but a quick google tells me they like to be stroked and scratched on their necks. Sophie, you’re not a bleeping animal whisperer.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
1. The worst sheep are deluded and unable to admit they ducked up following such a loser whilst many others are lurking in the wings waiting for the day they have the same "success as her ie fleece the aforementioned sheep to get a house full of freebies and insta "fame".

2. IG have nothing to gain from sorting this out and being global no one law can touch them. They use their T&Cs to dismiss it as a third party action that they have minimal control over so cannot be held responsible for any issues caused with them.

3. See point 1 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: .... although I think brands are more aware of the fakery than they were previously.
Australia has entered the chat and currently taking Twatter to task over the resharing of violent content. Watch this space, well not this space, probably the ruling that is being discussed in the Australian Federal court (I think)

Reactions: 11
Tell me you want to show off your outside kitchen is it ? Without saying the words
IMG_4019.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
So she's not even wiped the poo off first 😫🤣 mmm pink stuff and fly poo new cleaning paste

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She zero content and nothing going on,how is still going. An absolute snooze fest

Reactions: 12
Is that a wooden kitchen outside....won't it get all manky, damp and green during the winter/wet months 🤢

Reactions: 34
Is this from the photo shoot she did at home with the blue suit? So new headshots for her managements website
IMG_8446.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Ive just had an email - ava may is closing.. whats hunch gonna do ?
I thought her husband was able to keep it open?
---
I know duck all about alpacas but a quick google tells me they like to be stroked and scratched on their necks. Sophie, you’re not a bleeping animal whisperer.
They do like to be scratched and stroked. Last year I took my kids to walk some alpacas and liked the fuss. She full of lies already
---
Tell me you want to show off your outside kitchen is it ? Without saying the words View attachment 2894747
Hold up tattlers! She's just started following these. Prepare for new outdoor cooking bbq.

Edited to say *she hasn't followed them YET, they follow her. But I wonder if this is the next thing

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
She cleaned her windows with her undeclared flash spray & wipe bottle - fun fact: the windows will look grey once it's dry. Everything looks clean when it's wet hunnayyyyy but once dry it looks shite unless you dry it off with a clofffff.

One side she used sheen and the other flash - which one is it love? Make your mind up.

As for the fly poo, it looks a lot like carefully placed crumbs to me. They do exist and I do get them on my windows frames, but not on the inside - ever. Are her windows opened 24/7 with the lights on?! Flies don't tit in there. Flies follow light and warmth - a bit like her sheep, and that's where they lay their eggs and their tit.

Reactions: 17
She never shows the ugly 3 spitting and they like to spit 🫤
---
She cleaned her windows with her undeclared flash spray & wipe bottle - fun fact: the windows will look grey once it's dry. Everything looks clean when it's wet hunnayyyyy but once dry it looks shite unless you dry it off with a clofffff.

One side she used sheen and the other flash - which one is it love? Make your mind up.

As for the fly poo, it looks a lot like carefully placed crumbs to me. They do exist and I do get them on my windows frames, but not on the inside - ever. Are her windows opened 24/7 with the lights on?! Flies don't tit in there. Flies follow light and warmth - a bit like her sheep, and that's where they lay their eggs and their tit.
They are ‘her’ flies and she encourages them in because she thinks she bleeping Sophie Doolittle 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 16

I think it's probably spider poo - that'll freak her out. Cue some face slapping

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What’s wrong with a damp cloth? Seriously! No one is looking at your inside window edges. Hoover then a damp cloth. Sorted. You’re welcome 😉

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.