Mrs Hinch #695 Tick tock Hinch, the clock is ticking and your only content is rehoming chickens!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She showed the fly poo when she was dusting with her vacay vibes duster. I went back over her april cleaning challenge from 2 weeks ago when she was dusting behind the barskitttt etc and she dusted the bedroom windows and pointed out the fly poo then. Did she leave it that long, or is it a pre record??

• Sick
Reactions: 24
She showed the fly poo when she was dusting with her vacay vibes duster. I went back over her april cleaning challenge from 2 weeks ago when she was dusting behind the barskitttt etc and she dusted the bedroom windows and pointed out the fly poo then. Did she leave it that long, or is it a pre record??
Well she apparently left the muddy sofa cushions in that state for a week before washing them -who knows what’s real or pre record in that house -even the weather is different there to the rest of Maldon.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Do those boys ever play outside??!
All that land and they are confided indoors playing crappy games for ‘content’!

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Ffs
Maybe get then a kiddy basket ball and hoop. One they can pick up and move outside, inside.

She tries to be quirky but just looks a head

Ive just had an email - ava may is closing.. whats hunch gonna do ?
I think it's just a name change, when she made the announcement it came across as it was shutting down (deliberately I think for engagement). It's changed to Ava Mayfair.

Reactions: 13
Either she’s saying ‘see Tattle, they’re not always dressed the same’ or Lonnie’s lost his tit and told her to get fucked, he has no wish to dress up for the ‘gram.

• Haha
You better believe I voted for her! Just to see the car crash if she did win 🤣 I wonder if she’ll even go to the ceremony or will her anxiety get the better of her? More likely she knows she’s a fraud and undeserving of any award.

There are some other nominees further down the page, can’t remember who now, possibly more likely to win, but what a sad little award (Jane).

ETA; also ‘educational’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣

IMG_9227.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why is NOTHING normal in that house?
What the duck has an upside down umbrella stupid game got to do with a cleaning account?

This is a continuation of my rhetorical rant 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
You better believe I voted for her! Just to see the car crash if she did win 🤣 I wonder if she’ll even go to the ceremony or will her anxiety get the better of her? More likely she knows she’s a fraud and undeserving of any award.

There are some other nominees further down the page, can’t remember who now, possibly more likely to win, but what a sad little award (Jane).

View attachment 2895151
Educational??? From the woman who can't talk properly? Are these joke awards?

• Haha
Reactions: 33

View attachment 2895151
Perfect! Next time ofsted come into work, I'll get my tutors to demonstrate how to clean fly tit! We would even use a proper disinfectant to get an outstanding though

Reactions: 14
Either she’s saying ‘see Tattle, they’re not always dressed the same’ or Lonnie’s lost his tit and told her to get fucked, he has no wish to dress up for the ‘gram.
Not dressed the same but still little performing puppets being used for content on a so-called business account 🙄🙄
She 100% regularly looks on here 🤪

Reactions: 24
Such a bleeping irresponsible owner letting that dog get to that size. Hinch you wanker!!!!!!!!

Screenshot_20240424_205200_Blindstory for Instagram.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
My dear old granny used to say it was extremely unlucky to put an umbrella up in the house. Let's hope crem towers caves in and becomes a pile of rubble.
🤞🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.