Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BeeHappy

VIP Member
SSS has just posted a story saying she always buys cheese and grates it herself because pre-grated cheese is disgusting. She’s such a nusty troll! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

Chatty Member
Just spent a very sad 20mins having a pint in the pub and realised I forgot to edit “last seen” to be honest, can’t remember, been about a week?
Keep your eyes peeled for our soph nusties

E76F17D0-88E1-4A0E-924E-BC3E23A56CCB.jpeg

Edit to add if I could be arsed, I’d edit “never to be scheeeeeeeen againnnnnnn”

• Haha
Reactions: 79

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Surely it’s undeniable to everyone involved in her career has royally fucked up. She’s ground to an almighty halt since … when? I guess after the book launch. Soooo since she joined YMU? Now does that mean the blame with her noticeable lack of growth (in direct comparison with the likes of trollomon who however you feel about her, has her finger in every single pie that his whisked past her), or has hinch arrogantly refused all of YMU’s attempts to engage her in a tv career; Brand partnerships etc, because of her complete fixation with “going solo”?

I’m genuinely fascinated by the halting of her career. She did at one point seem unstoppable. Untouchable. She now appears to be silently blacklisted and I can’t help but suspect it all boils back to her reaction to trollomon’s Asda range. We can literally pin point that moment. I’ve always believed that hinch didn’t see that coming and then publicly (at least within the realms of their management/influencer world) made her feelings known about that. Big mistake. Huge. To quote another. You don’t fuck with Stacey and win. She’s got way more clout that hinch.
And since then her career has ground to a halt. She clings to her sscchhent because it’s the one avenue Stacey hasn’t gone down yet. Hinch must panic every time trollomon mentions her washing machine.
YMU are either involved in this sabotage or are quietly biding their time until they can shed hinch. She may well bring in decent revenue. I don’t doubt she earns some decent cash. But we can all see at best she’s plateaued and at worst she’s on a downward trajectory.
Hinch and trollomon can’t keep up this pretence of friendship for much longer. I only mention it here in the Hope that sheep google it and end up here. The more who notice it. The more inevitably it will be addressed - never directly. Only through little digs and hints. AND THAT will be hinch’s ultimate downfall. She will not play that round to her advantage. She’s too thick. She’s too explosive.

Eta - excuse the typos.

• Heart
Reactions: 78

Rach8456

VIP Member
Maybe her ladder desk collapsed under the weight of allllll her important work admin. RIP Desky x

• Haha
Reactions: 76

Fluffy20

VIP Member
What a coincidence that Henry happened to tread muddy paw prints all over her sofa at exactly the same time that Hinch had "wash cushion covers" on her "April cleaning challenge". Talk about luck!

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Byefelicia!

She’s been told she isn’t allowed to use filters anymore 😂
Honestly, I spent the last two weeks gathering evidence on her filtered face and showing her products without an #Ad. I sent it over to the ASA. I included the under sink cupboard clean with Jimbobnoknobsecretcrossdressertosser where she blatantly mocked the ASA regarding the use of Ad. Then her promoting Vacant Vibzz when washing her gifted couch without an Ad in sight!! I went in hard about the filters on the Garner and Look Fantastic advert.
I then made a more professional looking email to send to Garnier and look fantastic's head office as I just don't think the Instagram message center actually gets to someone important.
I then put together an email highlighting her use of a filter in a reel she posted recently. I highlighted the damage this unrealistic video will cause to young girls and grown women who might compare themselves to this unrealistic image. I put lots of evidence of campaigns fighting against this and sent it all to every media outlet, newspaper, and beauty brands she has worked with. I also sent it to YMU 🙊

Doing that and then having her go completely silent for a week did make me wonder for a moment, but its obviously too soon. Plus I expect to be ignored as usual.
---
I've been as MIA as Hunch, but I'm just going to throw out there that I reckon she's been banned for bot buying.
Never thought of this. You could be onto something here as I've seen many accounts recently being banned from posting for a bit if they are commenting too much or sharing too much! Its been very odd. Now I'm wondering if you could be right and Instagram is clamping down so much that they are banning accounts where the activity is even remotely fishy?? The type of accounts I mean are ones that share lots of competitions or share lots of other accounts. They don't actually post anything from themselves 🤔

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
I'm 5 years deep in the Hinch threads, and it will never cease to amaze me the rollorcoaster that happens when she goes quiet.

It will always start with, thank God she's quiet...
Then, we're not giving her content..
Then, we're bored..
Then, the tracking what she's doing
Then, goading her..
Then, let's give up..
Then, the funny bit happens when the nusty trolls start to speculate on what might have happened..
Then, the doubt slips in and people get genuinely worried..

She does this. So. Fucking. What.

What if the chicken select has died? She's still been active.
What if the kids are ill? She's still active.
What if a parent is ill? She's still active.
What if she's on holiday? She's still active.

I'm sure that whatever it is she'll make a huge attention seeking deal, coupled with umpteen pictures of something inappropriate and a plagiarised quote 🙄

What she does is what you all pick up on. It's gaslighting narcissism at its best and it feeds her

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Chatty Member
I’m fank yoo for choosing my fred suggestion. Tattle actually contacted me guyschhhh, and I’ve been invited to an Award ceremony and Brad Pitt is going to be there!!!!!!! Anyway I’m not going to go, I’m just a simple homebody. Going to treat myself to 2 mugshots in a jug and a game of tapple with mr Status. ATB nusties 😘👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 56

Wize Owl

VIP Member
I’ll just leave this here…… she’s probably ssshulking in the dog bed outside Primark 🤭

IMG_1353.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Picklelily

VIP Member
Someone said on the MHMMDI group that it’s none of our business as to why she’s not posting. It’s also none of our business when it comes to her children’s health and medical diagnoses but she happily splashes it everywhere for engagement. Why is she allowed privacy but her children aren’t. Considering she posted in the hospital when her dad was ill last year too, again that wasn’t our business

• Heart
Reactions: 55