Mrs Hinch #695 Tick tock Hinch, the clock is ticking and your only content is rehoming chickens!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a bleeping irresponsible owner letting that dog get to that size. Hinch you wanker!!!!!!!!

View attachment 2895312
I think he could be a tad chilly?Just speaking as an experienced dog owner🤔
---
I thought it looked like the teletubbies place. Here it is.
View attachment 2895418

ÂŁ600!!!
[/QUOTE]
I honestly thought it might be the first car for her rollercoaster in her dream of Tenko Towers Trauma Tours.
She might think her disco beats will flood out the noise of the machinery mashing up the fields behind her🙄
---
Why is NOTHING normal in that house?
What the duck has an upside down umbrella stupid game got to do with a cleaning account?

This is a continuation of my rhetorical rant 😂
Shame,I would have liked to answer😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I know we all saw the outdoor kitchen (several thousands of pounds worth). But what the hell is this? It’s not the new inflatable thr toddler twins had the other week. I can’t work it out.
Freddatellytubbyyahoo new outdoorzzzzz get well spa sanctuary business venture

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think he could be a tad chilly?Just speaking as an experienced dog owner🤔
---

ÂŁ600!!!
I honestly thought it might be the first car for her rollercoaster in her dream of Tenko Towers Trauma Tours.
She might think her disco beats will flood out the noise of the machinery mashing up the fields behind her🙄
---

Shame,I would have liked to answer😂
[/QUOTE]

@fannysjohnny Cariad I welcome a reply from you anytime x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I love po and po loves me
Let's go out and get tipsy,
With a la la here and a dipsy there,can't remember the others and I don't care.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I love po and po loves me
Let's go out and get tipsy,
With a la la here and a dipsy there,can't remember the others and I don't care.
Tinky Winky my dear. Or Tiny Winky if we are talking about Jaym. And he's Kinky Winky when he wants to get in Fiddles pants.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Please make that last bit a thread suggestion!

duck how irrelevant it is, its not like Hinch gives us anything anymore. Ripping the piss out of those two is more fun.

• Haha

My new favourite hobby is taking the piss out of Essex nob heads guyschhhh

Edit: no offence to any lovely nusties here who are from Essex and don’t fall into the nob head cat xx

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I thought it looked like the teletubbies place. Here it is.
View attachment 2895418

ÂŁ600!!!
[/QUOTE]
I only had £11 in the bank a few years ago, enough to get me and my nonob a kebab. But now we buy £600 mdf bits of toys for the fake garden. Thanks sheep! Keep buying my gear. I love you all and you’re my best friends. We’re so grateful for your support.

Reactions: 36
My god I hope she properly scrubs her hands and nails after ‘petting’ HER alpacas - the amount of sh*t that must be under her nails 🤢 no wonder Ron got sick

is that Noknob on the phone and having a crafty fag in the background?

Wooden outdoor kitchen - that wasn’t there on her walk round a few weeks ago was it? And isn’t it going to warp being outside? Is it another Btec Brad creation or has Gepetto had another delivery of pallet wood?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I thought her husband was able to keep it open?
---

They do like to be scratched and stroked. Last year I took my kids to walk some alpacas and liked the fuss. She full of lies already
---

Hold up tattlers! She's just started following these. Prepare for new outdoor cooking bbq.

Edited to say *she hasn't followed them YET, they follow her. But I wonder if this is the next thing
She'll be spitting if tattle once again outed her. Might have some pass ag post...wait,silly me. It's Thursday.
---
You better believe I voted for her! Just to see the car crash if she did win 🤣 I wonder if she’ll even go to the ceremony or will her anxiety get the better of her? More likely she knows she’s a fraud and undeserving of any award.

There are some other nominees further down the page, can’t remember who now, possibly more likely to win, but what a sad little award (Jane).

ETA; also ‘educational’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 2895151
She's the kind of prick Munya does great videos about

Her approach to garden design is a scatter gun. Browse outdoor stuff, indulge her raging spending habit and shove it in a corner. It all looks so disjointed and awkward, not helped by being excluded from 90% of their garden thanks to the animals.

I have friends with large gardens (nb they do not pretend they’re farms) and they look beautiful. They’re divided into different areas, including for the kids, so the furniture fits in to the landscaping and beds. The outdoor kitchens are under a cover so if it rains, they’re protected and the metal parts don’t rust.

I can’t believe how much she’s ruined her garden in a couple of years, it looks terrible.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
TBF she wrecked the last garden too by shoving far too much stuff in it. That pergola (we’ll be out here every day rain or shine IYKYK) was far too big and would have been more useful if it had been attached to the back of the house as a shelter. Although IIRC the roof was covered in fake flowers so it wasn’t rain proof anyway!

Reactions: 25
What's her reason for following the spice girls. There's always a motive behind what she does 🤨

Reactions: 12
She called the last lot of chickens the Spice Girls. It’ll be because of them all being together at Victoria’s 50th and doing the “Stop Right Now” dance together.

She jumps on anything topical doesn’t she. Births. Deaths. Reunions.

She’s also probs doing it in case they get back together and go on tour so that she can nab any hospitality tickets that YMU might have.

“But I’m der biggisssst fan. I follow them on ma instaaaa and everyfffffiinnnnnn”

Reactions: 32
I did have a chuckle yesterday about trollomon going from rehab meeting to dog food Ad being reccyed to shooting her primark range to signing off other jobs with her agent. Hinch babe? What did you do yestddday? Cleaned fly tit off the windows. Aww. Hinch. Why don’t you have an agent?

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Just catching up here. There is nothing really wrong with the umbrella game but it would honestly be better if it was a team game at a party/play group or something the boys actually came up with themselves rather than another idea Soph has taken off the internet. I fear those boys will grow up unable to come up with their own ideas or the ability to be independent.
Soph - look up Free Play and then apply liberally to your children.

1714040509211.png

Reactions: 12