Mrs Hinch #695 Tick tock Hinch, the clock is ticking and your only content is rehoming chickens!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up here. There is nothing really wrong with the umbrella game but it would honestly be better if it was a team game at a party/play group or something the boys actually came up with themselves rather than another idea Soph has taken off the internet. I fear those boys will grow up unable to come up with their own ideas or the ability to be independent.
Soph - look up Free Play and then apply liberally to your children.
This is how we always played as kids! My parents were great for reading with us, crafts, going out etc but neither of them really had the imagination (or attention span) for just playing so me and my sister entertained ourselves in that respect. We both have great imaginations as adults and I’m sure that’s partly down to all the times we made our own fun and games.

I’m sure she loves her children but she is doing them absolutely zero favours when it comes to their development imo

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just think what a childhood those boys could have. They should have had a large garden to play in with trees to climb and camps to build, friends over on a regular basis with extra dogs for Henry to play with and loads of opportunities for free play in Nature before falling into bed happy and tired.

What do they get instead? Organised boring games controlled by Soph, matching outfits, a tiny fenced off area with plastic grass and expensive toys that do not stimulate the desire that every child has to explore and learn independently.

Recipe for a Happy Child - Author unknown
Take one large field, half a dozen children, two or three dogs, a pinch of brook and some pebbles.
Mix the children and dogs well together; put them in the field constantly.
Pour the brook over the pebbles, sprinkle the field with flowers; spread over all a deep blue sky and bake in the sun.
When good and brown, set away to cool in the bathtub.

Recipe for a Controlled Child - Author Mrs Hinch
Take one large garden and fence most off. Add 2 matching children (no more). Never add mud or puddles.
Control and the children and the dog, never let them run free.
Add in unnecessary plastic grass. Fly to Dubai for sun.
When good "treat" them with more plastic tut - two of everything of course.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I've finally been able to snif vacant vibes, and honestly it smells like a cheap Iceland orange ice lolly.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Her fulfilling content...
23rd

24th
439886776_443917228155827_3445719885442350078_n.jpg

437961888_1480053672601840_7036436560874670882_n(1).jpg

Reactions: 12
I've finally been able to snif vacant vibes, and honestly it smells like a cheap Iceland orange ice lolly.
I couldn't even smell orange tbh. It had an odd smell, like fusty towels left in a gym bag.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
The fact there’s been no comments in 1.5 hours shows how boring she’s gotten. It used to be a new thread ever 1.5 hours back in the day

Reactions: 24
Her fulfilling content...
23rd
24th
Godshesdull….she’s so bad even my space bar got bored.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
As Hinch is giving us nothing I'm going a little off topic here - have any of you seen the video going around of the guy in the crowd at the snooker championships nibbling on a young boys ear?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Just turned on the telly and thought there was a program about Hinch on ITV.

Reactions: 5
Anyone watching the Belle Gibson documentary on ITV right now?? … it’s like they are talking about our Zoph …😳😳😳

Reactions: 3
Oh no! I came in here all prepared with cruncky snacks and a glass of red after an almighty day, assuming she would have posted some sort of ads for father's day including her gipsy wedding pics!! But nothing! FFS.

In the name of nostalgia which seems to have been her main angle lately, I shall expected a freshen up friday tomorrow accompanied with some R&B produced by a pedalo in the 90's.

Good night nusties! xx

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Forgive me hens, for my husband has sinned!

Today I had surface spray on the shopping list, I usually like an eco one BUT the husband returned with a bottle of spray, wipe, hinched. He said it was ALL they had on the shelves in morrisons!

I dont feel that his birthday was a good day to tell him I'll need a divorce 🤣

In his defence, he doesn't have any social media, so wouldn't know the walloper that is Slophhh!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21