Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Byefelicia!

Ok. Extremely long time lurker here. I waited so long to be able to join tattle. I was a serious Hinch fan. Started following her very early on. I will admit I thoroughly enjoyed her account. I got so sucked in. Buying so much unnecessary crap. Using a hundred different products to clean my home. Buying her overpriced cheaply made tat from Tesco which was always such bad quality. I am embarrassed to say that I used to tag her constantly. Message her. Reply to her stories. Never ever receiving a reply.
Then over time I started to feel uncomfortable. I couldn't put my finger on it. I just felt like everything seemed staged. Calculated. So I typed into Google " Mrs Hinch is fake " and came across this thread.
I am so incredibly grateful i did. By this time I had sunk into a deep depression trying to emulate the immaculate home she portrayed. Buying beauty products she swore were the reason she looked the way she did. Imagine my utter shock when I saw the real Hinch on here!!! Realising she used filters that completely altered the way she looked!!
I just wanted to say thank you to you all. In my opinion i think what you have been doing here on this thread is so utterly important. She thinks its trolling, but in reality its just the truth being exposed. I'm so angry at the fraud that has taken place for years on her account. The damage she has caused to so many people.
Since opening my eyes and mentioning a few things on my account I was shocked at how many other people feel the same way. Yet I thought they were die hard fans!! I expected backlash but didn't get any.

So one day I decided to experiment as it started to become clear that Hinch was now becoming desperate to keep her followers obsessed. So I tagged her in a cleaning video. Straight away she liked it!! I couldn't believe it. So I did it again. Yep, that was liked too! Then low and behold she started following me!! I even messaged her and got a reply!! Blew my mind and confirmed everything you all had been saying about her trying to claw her followers back. I have deleted her follow now as like I said, it was an experiment.

I know the Garnier topic was a few days ago but i waited to post after I got their response which took a few days.

Thank you all again, for helping this sheep to flee the flock!!

IMG_20240325_233803_kindlephoto-978577851.jpg

IMG_20240325_233821_kindlephoto-978497029.jpg

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 95

Fluffy20

VIP Member
I’m trying to imagine a scenario where you leave your council estate bedsit in Glasgow, you don’t drive so you get a train down to Sheffield (about 4 and a half hours) and then get a lift from someone else all the way down to Essex (about another 4 hours).
When you get to your destination the person in the 6 bedroom, million pound house doesn’t even offer you a bed for the night. A couple of hours and one photo opportunity later and you’re sent on your way to the nearest McDonalds before your mammoth journey home (so presumably they didn’t even get offered dinner at “Hinch Farm”.
Then imagine that you still call that person “a great friend” 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
It's disgusting what she's done to that garden.
The astro - I can grudgingly make peace with it if it provides a safe space that she will let them play out in.

But she's
- chopped down a lovely mature orchard that probably took years to cultivate
- tried to squeeze a flock of sheep into what could have been a sensory garden or entertaining space, but is now chicken shit palace.
- got 3 alpacas that should have their own dedicated paddock spaces and not a back garden.
- made an acre devoid of any plants, flowers, shrubs. And in doing so, devoid of any wildlife whatsoever.
- made her patio entertaining space look like the dullest, beigest area of the entire fucking house and that's saying something. There was a lovely mature wisteria out there, what a fucking prick.

Tldr she's a cunt.

Edit - and yes, to all the huns who would say "you're just jealous" - I am fucking jealous because I would kill for her before garden, it was a gorgeous space and perfect for kids and wildlife and she's wrecked it like she wrecks everything she touches.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 81

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Oh hi soph. You didn’t like old sous chef spotting your Astro & tree culling did you.
your garden is not a field.
im enjoying Sunday morning off work with my precious family.
I’ll be back later to pull apart your garden stories. Bye babe.
Ps - didn’t you go to the zoo LAST weekend??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

BeeHappy

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #691 Hinch is a cul de sac. Dead end. Thread title courtesy of @teshhco-tart suggested by @influbored. Thread suggestions taken from anywhere in the thread. Please keep them short and swear free and clearly marked thread suggestion.

Tuesday
Hinch demonstrated how she cleans her tumble drier. Judging by the amount of lint she removed, it doesn’t get done very often. She really needs to do it more often. If that catches fire, tend farm will go up like a tinder box, the amount of chemicals she sprays round the place! 🔥
She also recommended her tumble drier, as it has never let her down I should think not! She’s had it less than two years, it must still be under warranty!
Then super (acoustic) mum showed how she tries to introduce new foods to Ronnie, by plonking a massive plateful of watermelon ‘chips’ and a strawberry dip in front of him. Of course the poor child would be overwhelmed by the amount of food in front of him and, baring in mind the dip was made with Greek yogurt so had no sweetness to it, it’s not surprising that he literally licked a bit of the dip before rejecting it. Of course, she followed this up with a film of Lennie happily munching on the watermelon with Ronnie in the background eating a crisp with a bowl of chips in front of him and a blank look on his face!
Then, she showed a video of Ronnie “reading” a book. He was excellent at knowing all his letters, but there was no effort made by Hinch to help him learn how to blend the letters to make a word. And no praise, just manic cackling!
For gods sake, woman. Stop filming and manipulating your kid’s private moments for engagement! 🤬
Wednesday
Sophie Rose shares a small business who make Easter gifts on her page. Turns out, Plastic Egg Karen appears to be greatly increasing the price of some plastic eggs by personalising them and filling them with tat. An empty egg with personalisation and delivery costs £27, with the filled eggs costing £37. A little Tattle detective work discovered the plastic eggs are cheap as chips on Ama-ZON!
Plus, one of the gifts was for Audrey! Who’s going to spunk £37 for an Easter present for the dog?!
The anxiety ridden person who never leaves the house, left the house to go to a Ne-yo concert at the O2 with Mantha. Had to get in a dog and let the sheep know that she had paid for the tickets!
Thursday
She picked daffs from her garden. From her garden!!! Who even is she!!! Twat!
Then several posts about the livestock and washing beads, which are so boring I can’t even be arsed to think of something funny to write about them. 🥱
Friday
Shopie got the jus-roll out to make some pastry flowers with what looked like Audrey’s splat shat in the middle (credit to @TootlePipWiz) with mini eggs on top. She kept some plain pastry flowers back because Ronnie only eats beige food because he’s acoustic. Bollocks! I’ve never know any child, ND or not, to turn down chocolate.
The boyzzzzzzzz then had to partake in the most boring game ever invented…sorting their toys into colours while mummazzzzzz sat on her arse filming!
Hinch handily put up a post to advertise the official Red Nose Day t-shirts at 6pm on RND, when it’s too late to buy them for the event! 🙄
We were also treated to a filtered picture of Inch. FFS! He doesn’t look like that! 🤢
Saturday
The day started with a bit of casual plagiarism from Dogpie and Fiddle as they made some rabbits out of fake plants for the front porch. She soon edited it to credit the originator once Tattle had helpfully highlighted it for her. But she has read Tattle since Easter eggs were invented!
She then shared a roller rant, complaining that Jaymeeeee had said she could have a lay in but Ronaldo was chatting and serenading her with his recorder at 6.30 in the morning! Make your mind up. Either you can’t believe his little voice and can’t wait to hear it forever, or you want him to piss off and shut up!
She then announced she would be pissing off for the rest of the day as they were going to the zoo and hoped the boyzzzzzz wouldn’t fight! To quote Freda, what a Negative Nelly!!!
Sunday
Mrs H started the day with a staged picture of Lennie bringing her flowers that he’d picked in the garden and a freshly laid egg. The daffodil was in perfect condition, almost as if it hadn’t been picked by a grabby almost 3 year old.
Then she tidied up the boot room which she claims to use every day, although probably not for boots based on the amount of random crap stored in there!
An in the wild pic surfaced of Homebody Sophie out “dining and dancing” on Saturday night. But she never goes out, guyshhhhhhhhssss!
Monday
The new Thursday
Tuesday
Hinch ‘made’ an Easter cake. When I say made I mean opened the box of a store bought chocolate cake and plonked more chocolate on it and a Happy Easter sign. She’s really determined to give her family type 2 diabetes, isn’t she?!
Sopha had a clear out of her mugs. Unfortunately, the only two mugs that needed removing (Hinch and Inch) remain firmly in the crem and on Insta!
Jobless Jim went to the field again. 🥱
Sophie showed her mum her wax melts basket. Seriously, if I invited my mum round and showed her a basket full of wax melts, she’d tell me to get well and leave before she died of boredom!
Wednesday
She’s back with her NOTHS Easter edit, where everything is soooo cute (must be her new “I just lurve it!). She also explained what personalisation is “you just choose what you want on the front”. We’re not all as thick as you, Dogpie.
We were then given a tour of the garage and the fleet of ride on toys for the boyzzz who aren’t allowed to play outside! It’s also home to her second kitchen, which is just there to showcase the og Mrs Hinch sink. She’s really going back to her roots. She’ll be revisiting two man team next!

Welcome to all newbies and the uninitiated. The wiki is the pink button at the top. Thread 500 is a recommended read.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Oh my word 🫣 the hunzzz are getting even more desperate with tagging Vacunty Vibes…. this one has taken the In-wasssh Ssschent Boossster to Rome with her on holiday and tagged it at the Trevi Fountain, FFS 😂🤣😂

IMG_0994.png

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 66

dollypumpkin

My brother has a similar size garden to hinch, he has 2 children similar ages too plus one older. They have a massive climbing frame and swing/slide set, a huge trampoline, Wendy house etc. they also have a wild part where he’s set up a nature trail for them and a little allotment where they grow their own fruit and veg. They are always so proud to show us what they’ve grown to eat.

When the weather is nice you don’t see the kids all day they just love being outside and the whole garden is suitable and safe for them and at the end of the day they come home filthy and knackered, ready for tea and a bath but absolutely content from their day spent outdoors being kids.

It’s heartbreaking that Ronnie and Lonnie could have had a life like this but instead have a fenced off postage stamp sized bit of plastic grass with no toys with a mother who controls when, how and what they play with and the WW and chickens have all that space. I feel so sorry for them boys I really do. She’s absolutely ruined that house and garden.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

JMS123

Chatty Member
Her garden sums her rubbish decision making up perfectly. Her kids have a tiny corner that’s probably smaller than the old one. She has plastic grass. I can get this if it’s a total mud bath (which hers wasn’t) or you live in a small house and it’s not worth the hassle of buying and storing a lawn mower. She has a ride on mower so this doesn’t apply. It’s also very hot for animals in summer so that’s a crap reason.

She’s bought a house with a decent garden, pretended it’s a farm (which it clearly isn’t), stuffed it with animals, destroyed the trees and greenery and left her kids playing in a tiny corner. How to destroy the value of your property….

• Heart
Reactions: 65

Wize Owl

VIP Member
IMG_6959.jpeg

FFS, how pathetic having them in her bed 🙄
I have secondhand embarrassment for them all and if I was him I’d cover up his cock nose as well 🤭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 65

Fluffy20

VIP Member
“Nowhere else I’d rather be” is exactly what she has posted, word for word, the last 3 times Stacey has been to awards shows.
She’s so fucking predictable!

• Haha
Reactions: 64

CoolMom

VIP Member
I reckon one of the WW smashed the glass in one of the doors by kicking it so she had to replace with super reinforced ones.

Considering how much she detests spending time with her children, she's really missing a trick with that garden. I wouldn't see my 2 for dust if I let them loose in that garden, they'd amuse themselves for a good few hours especially if they had 12 ride on cars each! They'd only come back when they were hungry and begging me for Jus rol snacks.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
For any new nusties and perhaps regular ones who forgot we can rightfully complain about her false advertising - https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html. It takes 2 mins.

Her ad for the tan drops is shocking - she doesn't look like that at all and yes she prob isn't wearing any make up but she's wearing a heavy filter!

I have submitted a complaint and contacted garnier (0800 085 4376). Enough is enough. They must think we are idiots. I have a daughter, I have to protect her from all these lying manipulative cunts who will destroy any young woman's self esteem.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I’ve been out in the garden most of the day (my garden isn’t much smaller than her “field”). We’ve been pottering about, beginning to repair some of the damage from the brutal autumn storms. My twin toddlers (roughly 84 and 60 months old) were sorting out their climbing frame area - sweeping, cleaning, sorting out old toys etc. they were very busy, very independent and enjoying the sunshine. My nearly one year old isn’t walking yet so I didn’t really want to put her on the muddy grass. Could I stop her? No bloody way. Eventually I gave in and she had a blast crawling around the lawn. Such an important sensory experience. The toddler twins then joined in and they all ended up head to toe in grass and mud. Stripped off, bathed, clothes washed (they have garden scruffs) and no harm done at all. Just pure fun.
would I get Astroturf? No bloody way.

• Heart
Reactions: 61