Mrs Hinch #691 Hinch is a cul de sac. Dead end.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I go anywhere near my chickens all of them run towards me hoping I have a tasty treat for them šŸ„°
It appears that even more of hers have gone to live with Paul O'Grady as I can only see 3 this morning!
Thereā€™s 5 in the video, 4 running & one at the back šŸ¤£

Reactions: 7
My brother has a similar size garden to hinch, he has 2 children similar ages too plus one older. They have a massive climbing frame and swing/slide set, a huge trampoline, Wendy house etc. they also have a wild part where heā€™s set up a nature trail for them and a little allotment where they grow their own fruit and veg. They are always so proud to show us what theyā€™ve grown to eat.

When the weather is nice you donā€™t see the kids all day they just love being outside and the whole garden is suitable and safe for them and at the end of the day they come home filthy and knackered, ready for tea and a bath but absolutely content from their day spent outdoors being kids.

Itā€™s heartbreaking that Ronnie and Lonnie could have had a life like this but instead have a fenced off postage stamp sized bit of plastic grass with no toys with a mother who controls when, how and what they play with and the WW and chickens have all that space. I feel so sorry for them boys I really do. Sheā€™s absolutely ruined that house and garden.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
I just realised I accidentally sorted out all the mugs and glasses this morning while I was in the middle of breakfast (one nearly fell on my head so it was time šŸ˜‚).

Does that mean I get to sit and do nothing for the rest of the day and just cackle at my children if they come near me??
Doesnā€™t that mean you need to look at old photos or watch a film with a ā€œhot chocā€ or some other nonsense like that

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hi. Popping back on because no one has said - was the Astroturf section where her septic tank was? There were lots of man holes type things in the before? Do you reckon there was a literal tit incident?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
No captions, as I'm going out to see my grown up human gerwls today. Have a laaavely Sunday šŸ™ blesshhhed be.
Edited shhhlow mo šŸ¢ "I worry that I'll wake up and be told to move & that it's all FAKE" (words to that effect!).
šŸ”Š

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
My brother has a similar size garden to hinch, he has 2 children similar ages too plus one older. They have a massive climbing frame and swing/slide set, a huge trampoline, Wendy house etc. they also have a wild part where heā€™s set up a nature trail for them and a little allotment where they grow their own fruit and veg. They are always so proud to show us what theyā€™ve grown to eat.

When the weather is nice you donā€™t see the kids all day they just love being outside and the whole garden is suitable and safe for them and at the end of the day they come home filthy and knackered, ready for tea and a bath but absolutely content from their day spent outdoors being kids.

Itā€™s heartbreaking that Ronnie and Lonnie could have had a life like this but instead have a fenced off postage stamp sized bit of plastic grass with no toys with a mother who controls when, how and what they play with and the WW and chickens have all that space. I feel so sorry for them boys I really do. Sheā€™s absolutely ruined that house and garden.
Our yard was so small when my kids were little but in good weather theyā€™d play out there with their tiny slide, sand pit and other toys while I got ready then off weā€™d go to the local park. We may have had a tiny outside space but didnā€™t stop us all from camping overnight in a teeny tent and having the best time. Itā€™s honestly all wasted on her. I know we donā€™t see ALL of her life but if she only shows the ā€œgood stuffā€ of what she does with her kids I feel so bad for them. So many opportunities and sheā€™s too busy kissing the beasts of Hinch Farm.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Isnā€™t it sad that kids are growing up in cramped flats with no garden, if they get to grow up at all with the state the world is in right now, and her lucky boys have all that outside space and yet they are confined to a small bit of fake grassā€¦
Yeah, it makes me mad that they have it all at their disposal and she has made an utter mess of it. We live in a flat amd have a tiny balcony for outside space, that is it. Though every weekend we are hardly home, we will be out and about somewhere with our young son doing things so he can enjoy the outdoors.
Once he saw this slip and slide thing in the shops, was like a big inflatable slide/paddling pool thingy. He was asking could he have it and I said no we can't, we have no garden so he couldn't have it and we'd have to go swimming pool for something like that. This witch has the space to install maybe 100 of them in her garden yet they have nothing! Just a load of alpaca and chicken tit to slip and slide in. She really unappreciates what she has even though she bleats on " I can't believe it guuuuysssh!" duck off.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Those new doors will at least work well when she inevitably has to sell the house and it becomes a care home.
There is nothing she cannot ruin - house, decor, kids šŸ™„
She has a talent for changing credible into crap. The new doors should be the before pic. bleeping twatzzzz
---
Sorry but why was she on posting a pic of a bear at midnight last night???
Because she is a massive bleep, total Cunty vibe and all

Reactions: 11
They have a massive climbing frame and swing/slide set, a huge trampoline, Wendy house etc.

Iā€™ve not watched hinchā€™s stories or even read her threads for months now, but just caught the garden ones.

THIS is the only thing that stood out to me, all thatā€™s space and the boys have that tiny crappy treehouse. In an area the WW can still get to.

Reactions: 19
Todayā€™s brag shows a number of changes over the winter. Sheā€™s been hiding bits of the garden for a while. I agree that the alpacas probably broke the door - why else would you decorate, decorate again and then change the door? Sheā€™s obviously keeping the camels off the patio and out of the house. Sheā€™s also keeping the kids (small) garden away from the camel ā€œfieldā€. Result of motorbike disease or an accident with the animals? Maybe Inch grew a pair and put his foot down for the safety of his kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Lounge doors are also new... somethings definitely happened that now that door along with the utility door are now non accessible by animals.
Old peoples home vibe
---
That ā€˜gardenā€™ is awful, no flow, loads of random fenced off pieces. Sheā€™s definitely not someone to aspire too.

Reactions: 21
It's disgusting what she's done to that garden.
The astro - I can grudgingly make peace with it if it provides a safe space that she will let them play out in.

But she's
- chopped down a lovely mature orchard that probably took years to cultivate
- tried to squeeze a flock of sheep into what could have been a sensory garden or entertaining space, but is now chicken tit palace.
- got 3 alpacas that should have their own dedicated paddock spaces and not a back garden.
- made an acre devoid of any plants, flowers, shrubs. And in doing so, devoid of any wildlife whatsoever.
- made her patio entertaining space look like the dullest, beigest area of the entire bleeping house and that's saying something. There was a lovely mature wisteria out there, what a bleeping prick.

Tldr she's a bleep.

Edit - and yes, to all the huns who would say "you're just jealous" - I am bleeping jealous because I would kill for her before garden, it was a gorgeous space and perfect for kids and wildlife and she's wrecked it like she wrecks everything she touches.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 81
The astro - I can grudgingly make peace with it if it provides a safe space that she will let them play out in.

But she's
- tried to squeeze a flock of sheep into what could have been a sensory garden or entertaining space, but is now chicken tit palace.
- got 3 alpacas that should have their own dedicated paddock spaces and not a back garden.
- made an acre devoid of any plants, flowers, shrubs. And in doing so, devoid of any wildlife whatsoever.
- made her patio entertaining space look like the dullest, beigest area of the entire bleeping house and that's saying something. There was a lovely mature wisteria out there, what a bleeping prick.

Tldr she's a bleep.

Edit - and yes, to all the huns who would say "you're just jealous" - I am bleeping jealous because I would kill for her before garden, it was a gorgeous space and perfect for kids and wildlife and she's wrecked it like she wrecks everything she touches.
Well said

Reactions: 14

But she's

Tldr she's a bleep.

It's the Hunched effect, innit everything she touches turns to shite šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Lounge doors are also new... somethings definitely happened that now that door along with the utility door are now non accessible by animals.
It's giving me caravan vibes. šŸ„“šŸ„“šŸ„“
Not to mention the look of an old folks home too. šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†

Screenshot_2024-03-24-11-41-07-53_99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpg

Screenshot_2024-03-24-11-49-37-74_cbf47468f7ecfbd8ebcc46bf9cc626da.jpg

Screenshot_2024-03-24-11-55-06-56_cbf47468f7ecfbd8ebcc46bf9cc626da.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Thereā€™s me sitting here trying to work out how to fit a climbing frame/slide/playhouse thing into our tiny garden. Unfortunately, itā€™s just not doable. I feel so gutted for my kids. Seeing her with all that garden space not being used to its full potential is sickening. Those poor boys, where the hell are all their garden toys!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.