Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sh1tRollsDownHill

VIP Member
Thank you so much!!

Yes! That is why I was so shocked! My account is incredibly small now. I had a complete clear out of the "huns" and so called " cleaning community " as it was so toxic. Like being in a huge crowd that are just climbing all over each other to be on top. Very toxic. So for her to interact with my account that is in no way a cleaning account or part of her cleaning community was just so strange.
I especially hated the mob mentality on her comments too. If someone didn't agree with Hinch or asked a genuine question, she would highlight that comment knowing damn well her " army " would pile in hard. I knew of one lady in particular who was so traumatized she deleted her account.
And Hinch having the audacity to moan about trolls herself is so hypocritical! As someone who has that level of influence over people it is her duty to discourage that type of behaviour. But to me it just came across as if she enjoyed it.

I have read those threads. When I came across tattle I actually went right back to thread #500 and read right through to here. I was blown away at the detective work and at how many times things were pointed out and highlighted that is so easily missed when watching her content. I will never understand how the blatant fraud and misleading advertising is allowed to happen every day on her account.

I have laughed so much on this thread and always look forward to my before bed tattle read!
---

Thank you!!

😂 yeah i should have tried that before unfollowing!!
What do you think of her acoustic diagnosis?