Mrs Hinch #691 Hinch is a cul de sac. Dead end.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at her engagement rate 0.51% (normally turned off) that is the lowest I've seen on anyones page 🤭 Her last few grid posts have had less than 1,000 comments. She should be panicking....
Mrshinchisover 👋
The faux anxiety acoustic homebody should go on her Easter break and call it quits! Unfortunately, she would rather throw in a tend story with reference to having the shits! 💩 😖 Desperate turd!

Reactions: 19
@BeeHappy 🐝 I've got some drafted waffle to go for a new thread, if it helpsshh, as I know you may be at not tend work. It's the only way as she's so dull, my tiny mind won't remember or may resort to just a few words: "Chickens, Camels, Ad, Boiiscchh, Wipe & repeat!" 🤭 No worries if not hunnay 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 12
YOUR sort your life out family…. That’s an odd phrase. Shes bleeping raging 😂
You won, Jane. Enjoy the money, I hope it makes you happy. Dear lord, what a sad little life, Jane. You ruined my night completely so you could have the money and I hope now you can spend it on lessons in grace and decorum. Because you have all the grace of a reversing dump truck without any tyres on. So Jane, take your money and get off my property.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Watching her do ad's is so cringy and painful - she just can't do it 😂 🙈

The difference between her and Georgia, the makeup mate, is staggering.
I quite like Georgia, don't get me wrong, she can share some amount of ads too but she genuinely knows what she is on about when she is talking about each product.
She doesn't just say things like 'I just blooming love it guys'' the way Hinch does.

I'm not sure why any company would want her promoting their stuff, shes absolutely useless.

Reactions: 21
She's embarrassingly outdated in every way..

I'd love to give those ratty extensions a big chop, they must be so heavy and they look so tit, whyyy she paid £1k for them I will never know!

I think her downfall is pretty imminent and she knows it now too, she peaked years ago, now barely anyone even knows who she is, she's made her fortune and that's that. She was never destined to be like Stacey, I think the idea of having her own home range/tv show/'Hinch Farm' was all just a big fantasy, reality hit at some point and it's not gone the way she thought it would. We've seen what she calls a hard day at work - she has no bleeping clue. She's no grafter that lass and you can only go so far with putting minimum effort in and reaping maximum reward. She's lazy, immature and has no emotional intelligence.

Personally, I hope she's sitting there in her empty, soulless house with her 4.9 million bots, drinking mug shots & wondering where her youth went. All whilst the man who enabled it all is down at willy hill chatting up the cashier and telling her he's a semi-pro footy player don'tcha knowww.

Anyway, gonna crawl back under my rock. Hinch is over, pass it on!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
This is nor your face. Thus is not even a real bleeping face! This is a computer generated face.
Ffks wtf is she on 😳 hate this bleep. For all she is,does,perpetuates.
Screenshot_20240327_172720_Instagram.jpg
not a face. Not skin. It's so obviously a computer generated skin!
Screenshot_20240327_172626_Instagram.jpg
haha not real. Look at it!
Screenshot_20240327_172545_Instagram.jpg

How odd even the hairline looks touching her cheek. Clear filter red flag.
Screenshot_20240327_172507_Instagram.jpg

State of that NOT real jawline.

Screenshot_20240327_172429_Instagram.jpg

And when hands or filters interrupt the filtered face,watch out, weird things happen.
Screenshot_20240327_172332_Instagram.jpg

close your mouth hinchie,the filter cant cope inside there.
Screenshot_20240327_172342_Instagram.jpg
who's this again?

Screenshot_20240327_172308_Instagram.jpg
I have a big head. That's OK. But when I put it in the filter,I just make myself loom bleeping weird as I become out of proportion.
Screenshot_20240327_172247_Instagram.jpg

Yes I know I'm not a real human being. I come to you from the latest sci-fi movie. Its out in May,come see! Its to be called "this is the face of dog shagger."
Screenshot_20240327_172229_Instagram.jpg

Lube anyone?
Screenshot_20240327_172215_Instagram.jpg

Nope, still lost the actual width of my jawline somewhere.
Screenshot_20240327_172144_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240327_172101_Instagram.jpg

I ain't feeeckin real mate. And here. The filters making my face look a bit odd.
Screenshot_20240327_172017_Instagram.jpg

Henry's, come to bed eyes.
Screenshot_20240327_171942_Instagram.jpg

Haha no caption necessary for this 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Im surprised she’s not using that to claim some kind of credit for this award … “a show that little old me was in has just scooped a RTS award guysssssssss” She hardly ever draws attention to it. Anyone would think she didn’t like the way she looked/came across in the show 🫢🤭😆
She doesn't want to draw attention to the program. Then folk will seek her ep out. And seek what a shock they'd have.
---
Please tell me what the difference is because I see nothing 😡😡😡😡

Edit I've messaged this to LF I'm sure nothing will be done tho
Brilliant post. 👏 all the evidence right there of filter. No way could you put on any of those products and not make a noticeable difference.

Reactions: 16
I don't know anything about hair, but is it supposed to be *super obvious* where her real hair length is against her extensions or are they really that bad? For the price she paid surely you would expect her hair to look almost perfect?

Reactions: 20
Why is she buying her own stuff?? Anything to up those sales hey?!

Reactions: 7
@BeeHappy 🐝 I've got some drafted waffle to go for a new thread, if it helpsshh, as I know you may be at not tend work. It's the only way as she's so dull, my tiny mind won't remember or may resort to just a few words: "Chickens, Camels, Ad, Boiiscchh, Wipe & repeat!" 🤭 No worries if not hunnay 🥰
At this rate #700 will come quicker than 5 million.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She's embarrassingly outdated in every way..

I'd love to give those ratty extensions a big chop, they must be so heavy and they look so tit, whyyy she paid £1k for them I will never know!

I think her downfall is pretty imminent and she knows it now too, she peaked years ago, now barely anyone even knows who she is, she's made her fortune and that's that. She was never destined to be like Stacey, I think the idea of having her own home range/tv show/'Hinch Farm' was all just a big fantasy, reality hit at some point and it's not gone the way she thought it would. We've seen what she calls a hard day at work - she has no bleeping clue. She's no grafter that lass and you can only go so far with putting minimum effort in and reaping maximum reward. She's lazy, immature and has no emotional intelligence.

Personally, I hope she's sitting there in her empty, soulless house with her 4.9 million bots, drinking mug shots & wondering where her youth went. All whilst the man who enabled it all is down at willy hill chatting up the cashier and telling her he's a semi-pro footy player don'tcha knowww.

Anyway, gonna crawl back under my rock. Hinch is over, pass it on!
She's lazy, immature and has no emotional intelligence. 💯 % this!!! 👏👏👏

Reactions: 21
This is nor your face. Thus is not even a real bleeping face! This is a computer generated face.
Ffks wtf is she on 😳 hate this bleep. For all she is,does,perpetuates.
View attachment 2840442not a face. Not skin. It's so obviously a computer generated skin!
View attachment 2840443haha not real. Look at it!
View attachment 2840444
How odd even the hairline looks touching her cheek. Clear filter red flag.
View attachment 2840446
State of that NOT real jawline.

View attachment 2840447
And when hands or filters interrupt the filtered face,watch out, weird things happen.
View attachment 2840450
close your mouth hinchie,the filter cant cope inside there.View attachment 2840449who's this again?

View attachment 2840451I have a big head. That's OK. But when I put it in the filter,I just make myself loom bleeping weird as I become out of proportion.
View attachment 2840452
Yes I know I'm not a real human being. I come to you from the latest sci-fi movie. Its out in May,come see! Its to be called "this is the face of dog shagger."
View attachment 2840453
Lube anyone?
View attachment 2840454
Nope, still lost the actual width of my jawline somewhere.
View attachment 2840456View attachment 2840457
I ain't feeeckin real mate. And here. The filters making my face look a bit odd.View attachment 2840458
Henry's, come to bed eyes.
View attachment 2840460
Haha no caption necessary for this 🤣
No one's face is that smooth, even with make up on, blemishes always show in some way or another

Reactions: 15
That would be perfect, hunnay. I was away at the weekend so haven’t been taking notes like I usually do. Also can’t be arsed, a bit like Hinch herself! 🤣😘

• Heart
Reactions: 9
That would be perfect, hunnay. I was away at the weekend so haven’t been taking notes like I usually do. Also can’t be arsed, a bit like Hinch herself! 🤣😘
No worries. If tonight is slow and I conk out on meds, I will sort as soon as 🤭
So... if everyone could jushhht talk about somethin' or nuffink, that would be AMAZZIN' 👍🏼 🤪 🙏
I think there's nothing wrong going forward (unless anything really significant happens), in doing a copy/paste "Wiped, Camels, Ad, Eye duck, Chickens, wossschh, rinse and repeat" as a recap. It's a bit of a ball ache and there are times we cba to keep up, because of loife & it takes time. SHE isn't worth the effort! 🤗 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sumfink or nuffink
Basically sums up “a day in the life of the Hinch family”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So today's latest installment of stories is of her just sat there eye bleeping herself? Ok then. 😏😏

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.