Mrs Hinch #691 Hinch is a cul de sac. Dead end.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #691 Hinch is a cul de sac. Dead end. Thread title courtesy of @teshhco-tart suggested by @influbored. Thread suggestions taken from anywhere in the thread. Please keep them short and swear free and clearly marked thread suggestion.

Tuesday
Hinch demonstrated how she cleans her tumble drier. Judging by the amount of lint she removed, it doesn’t get done very often. She really needs to do it more often. If that catches fire, tend farm will go up like a tinder box, the amount of chemicals she sprays round the place! 🔥
She also recommended her tumble drier, as it has never let her down I should think not! She’s had it less than two years, it must still be under warranty!
Then super (acoustic) mum showed how she tries to introduce new foods to Ronnie, by plonking a massive plateful of watermelon ‘chips’ and a strawberry dip in front of him. Of course the poor child would be overwhelmed by the amount of food in front of him and, baring in mind the dip was made with Greek yogurt so had no sweetness to it, it’s not surprising that he literally licked a bit of the dip before rejecting it. Of course, she followed this up with a film of Lennie happily munching on the watermelon with Ronnie in the background eating a crisp with a bowl of chips in front of him and a blank look on his face!
Then, she showed a video of Ronnie “reading” a book. He was excellent at knowing all his letters, but there was no effort made by Hinch to help him learn how to blend the letters to make a word. And no praise, just manic cackling!
For gods sake, woman. Stop filming and manipulating your kid’s private moments for engagement! 🤬
Wednesday
Sophie Rose shares a small business who make Easter gifts on her page. Turns out, Plastic Egg Karen appears to be greatly increasing the price of some plastic eggs by personalising them and filling them with tat. An empty egg with personalisation and delivery costs £27, with the filled eggs costing £37. A little Tattle detective work discovered the plastic eggs are cheap as chips on Ama-ZON!
Plus, one of the gifts was for Audrey! Who’s going to spunk £37 for an Easter present for the dog?!
The anxiety ridden person who never leaves the house, left the house to go to a Ne-yo concert at the O2 with Mantha. Had to get in a dog and let the sheep know that she had paid for the tickets!
Thursday
She picked daffs from her garden. From her garden!!! Who even is she!!! twit!
Then several posts about the livestock and washing beads, which are so boring I can’t even be arsed to think of something funny to write about them. 🥱
Friday
Shopie got the jus-roll out to make some pastry flowers with what looked like Audrey’s splat shat in the middle (credit to @TootlePipWiz) with mini eggs on top. She kept some plain pastry flowers back because Ronnie only eats beige food because he’s acoustic. Bollocks! I’ve never know any child, ND or not, to turn down chocolate.
The boyzzzzzzzz then had to partake in the most boring game ever invented…sorting their toys into colours while mummazzzzzz sat on her arse filming!
Hinch handily put up a post to advertise the official Red Nose Day t-shirts at 6pm on RND, when it’s too late to buy them for the event! 🙄
We were also treated to a filtered picture of Inch. FFS! He doesn’t look like that! 🤢
Saturday
The day started with a bit of casual plagiarism from Dogpie and Fiddle as they made some rabbits out of fake plants for the front porch. She soon edited it to credit the originator once Tattle had helpfully highlighted it for her. But she has read Tattle since Easter eggs were invented!
She then shared a roller rant, complaining that Jaymeeeee had said she could have a lay in but Ronaldo was chatting and serenading her with his recorder at 6.30 in the morning! Make your mind up. Either you can’t believe his little voice and can’t wait to hear it forever, or you want him to piss off and shut up!
She then announced she would be pissing off for the rest of the day as they were going to the zoo and hoped the boyzzzzzz wouldn’t fight! To quote Freda, what a Negative Nelly!!!
Sunday
Mrs H started the day with a staged picture of Lennie bringing her flowers that he’d picked in the garden and a freshly laid egg. The daffodil was in perfect condition, almost as if it hadn’t been picked by a grabby almost 3 year old.
Then she tidied up the boot room which she claims to use every day, although probably not for boots based on the amount of random crap stored in there!
An in the wild pic surfaced of Homebody Sophie out “dining and dancing” on Saturday night. But she never goes out, guyshhhhhhhhssss!
Monday
The new Thursday
Tuesday
Hinch ‘made’ an Easter cake. When I say made I mean opened the box of a store bought chocolate cake and plonked more chocolate on it and a Happy Easter sign. She’s really determined to give her family type 2 diabetes, isn’t she?!
Sopha had a clear out of her mugs. Unfortunately, the only two mugs that needed removing (Hinch and Inch) remain firmly in the crem and on Insta!
Jobless Jim went to the field again. 🥱
Sophie showed her mum her wax melts basket. Seriously, if I invited my mum round and showed her a basket full of wax melts, she’d tell me to get well and leave before she died of boredom!
Wednesday
She’s back with her NOTHS Easter edit, where everything is soooo cute (must be her new “I just lurve it!). She also explained what personalisation is “you just choose what you want on the front”. We’re not all as thick as you, Dogpie.
We were then given a tour of the garage and the fleet of ride on toys for the boyzzz who aren’t allowed to play outside! It’s also home to her second kitchen, which is just there to showcase the og Mrs Hinch sink. She’s really going back to her roots. She’ll be revisiting two man team next!

Welcome to all newbies and the uninitiated. The wiki is the pink button at the top. Thread 500 is a recommended read.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68
Where’s the OG narnia zoph, that you’d never part with that you put together with your dad in your forever home ?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She says she’s bought what she can (from the other house) -er no you didn’t - you left pretty much everything behind and replaced with new.

Sorry..how many ride on toys do those boys have? And she said they were looking at what they are keeping and getting rid of but I could only see the ride on toys -surely she’s not getting rid of them? I spy that sensory board a company made for her and gifted - I think it was very expensive and Stacey also received one. Nice to see it in the garage and not in the playroom.

that kitchen is definitely for the staff - cleaner, gardener, ironing, the person who looks after the animals. That kitchen keeps the staff out of the main house kitchen which is where she mainly films from.

Attachments

Reactions: 41
Does anyone remember a blonde girl ( obsessed with Hinch) claimed she used to carry a bottle of zoflora to sniff to calm her down. Had a husband also called Jamie and had exactly the same wedding rings as them.
3 children and a perfectly 🤪 grey house?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Oh look - burner phone or phone of staff member is not on first first story about the garage but it magically appears in the second:

1710942667001.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Obvs she might just have a cold but she sounded a bit like she’d been crying to me

Reactions: 6
Why does she say everything is "cute" when going through her latest NOTHS x Hinch edit? She really has no selling skills at all. And wasn't she working in sales when she met Jimbobnonob?

Reactions: 22
‘If you know you know’ actually we don’t know who has a fully functioning (apart from an oven) kitchen in their garage? plain weird she is?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Does anyone remember when we were discussing the chequered planning history of her house. I seem to remember that the previous owner had taken several attempts to get planning for that garage building and that the planners were explicit in the need to NOT put a bathroom and/or a kitchen in that building (they often do this to prevent developement creep). The planning restrictions relate to the property and not to the person. Hence she is in breach of the planning conditions of the property. Let’s hope no one with a grudge reports her to planning enforcement as I would guess they will take a very dim view on retrospective if they have specifically asked for the condition.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Does anyone remember a blonde girl ( obsessed with Hinch) claimed she used to carry a bottle of zoflora to sniff to calm her down. Had a husband also called Jamie and had exactly the same wedding rings as them.
Sorry, should have said "what was her insta name"?

• Haha
Reactions: 3

432900484_374049455459921_640319434947573231_n.jpg

Reactions: 13
Why does she say everything is "cute" when going through her latest NOTHS x Hinch edit? She really has no selling skills at all. And wasn't she working in sales when she met Jimbobnonob?
Ah, but no doubt then she would just have had to read from a script, now she has to ummm, errrr, fink of her own words init.....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And wasn't she working in sales when she met Jimbobnonob?
apparently she spent all her time in the baffroom shagging they boss tarting herself up 🤣
is that who Soph stole the boisscchhh names from? 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Erm, amazzzzzzschooooon is trolling me guysch. Bought a few bits (won’t bore you with the details guysch, you don’t follow me for my hauls from the small businessch called amazzzzzzzzschooooon.).

Anyway, suggested with my purchase…….

IMG_2938.jpeg

😂😳🤦🏻‍♀️🥴

Edit to clarify I did not buy anything hinch or alpaca related. I’m fank yoo.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
The full on laminate flooring in the garage staffroom is cracking me up for some reason 😂 why do the whole floor and not just the corner where the outdoor kitchen(?) staff kitchen is????

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Do they not use the garage then. How odd not to make use of a space for her cars yet she fills it with a kitchen toys

Reactions: 7
Do they not use the garage then. How odd not to make use of a space for her cars yet she fills it with a kitchen toys
She must have floored it in prep for using it as office space for her own range, which never happened, after dropped by Tesco? I can't think of why else would you floor an entire garage. Laminate floor in a garage has to be the most bizarre thing I've seen in a while 😂 but since she floored it but didn't turn it into an office, she can't bring the cars in without destroying the floor. Besides, it would be inhumane to keep those garage doors installed because that would be too cold to work in as an office space during the depths of winter anyway?

if I shelled out over a million for a house I would most certainly be parking my car inside a garage, never to deal with mossy cars again. just put up a stud wall around the staff kitchen??? ODD

Reactions: 14
Best part of that whole thing was her being unable to open the tin. Then tried to cover it but not putting the lid back on.for the next shot. But then once again closed it, and couldn't open it in the next bit and so tried to fluff over it and quickly stopped trying to open it.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.