Mrs Hinch #691 Hinch is a cul de sac. Dead end.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reel up for 10 hours and only 600+ comments. Played 2.5 million times and no doubt several times by the die hard Hinchers. So probably only played by 1.5m actual people. THATS around the real follower count right there.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I must have missed something, I'm totally out of the loop. Is there something happening today with that weird Scottish twit?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They must all be busy editing their reels and adding romantic music to drown out their voices

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just by a glance, SS has around 5+ celebs commenting on her posts..

Hinch has 0 but she does have unhinged Hannah from Stoke on Trent in her own version of greyskull.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Nancy B quote just now on Insta: “There’s no point in showing you my cleaning something that’s already clean”. Yes indeed Nancy ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Wow that sounds like they’re going to take it seriously
I think it's more likely that they've just changed their reply to just make it look that way.

It was only a couple of weeks ago that she went to THE Selfridges to meet them.
They know that she needs a double opening door just to get her jaw line in, and that she isn't the pixie nosed, no nostril, zero pores smooshed fake face that she posts.

As per normal, nothing will happen

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Pretty much the same response that you got 🤦🏽‍♀️
View attachment 2830539
I would reply that you are glad they have passed this on and would like to hear back from the relevant team to know what they are doing about it.
---
Nancy B quote just now on Insta: “There’s no point in showing you my cleaning something that’s already clean”. Yes indeed Nancy ❤
She's just posted a fab cleaning reel showing her cleaning actual dirty things and in one hour it's had 1670 likes and 121 comments from her 600K GENUINE followers. Soph's only got 628 comments in 12hrs from her nearly 5 million followers bots.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She'll be sobbing into a blanket when she sees her so called bestie in her swimwear lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
IMG_6959.jpeg

FFS, how pathetic having them in her bed 🙄
I have secondhand embarrassment for them all and if I was him I’d cover up his cock nose as well 🤭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 65
I’ve not watched Hinch in forever because she bores the absolute tits off me. I’m surprised to see how desperate she has become having that rough no mark Mario and the wax melt tart over for a PR thing

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Well that was a boring let down. Travelled all that way to spend half a day with Hinch and sit on her bed 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Can safely say I’ve never had any real or tend friends come over and randomly sit on my bed for a cringe photo!

Reactions: 44
Can safely say I’ve never had any real or tend friends come over and randomly sit on my bed for a cringe photo!
I’m in shock at the sheer desperation of it! They travelled all that way for a half hour, and she never would have before given them the time of day.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.