Mrs Hinch #691 Hinch is a cul de sac. Dead end.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“When I make pies”??? BWAHAHAHA!!!
Someone call Charlie Bigham and tell him she’s no longer his biggest customer!
We’ve all seen your fridge and freezer Soph. Pull the other one! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
How, just how does her oven get so dirty. I don't have an air fryer so I use my oven ever day and I've lived in my home four years and it's never gotten that bad. It's like she poured something in the bottom and turned it in just to have a mess

Reactions: 20
Admittedly I’ve only lived in my own home for 42 years so what do I know 🤷‍♀️ wash the oven liner you knob

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Admittedly I’ve only lived in my own home for 42 years so what do I know 🤷‍♀️ wash the oven liner you knob
I was just thinking are you not meant to wash and reuse them?
I also think her oven has been professionally cleaned. I hate cleaning my oven but when I do the soap always goes a horrid brown colour... hers just stayed white???
I think she took the before shots then once the cleaner had been in just cleaned the already clean surfaces

Reactions: 22
Fiddle is not available so she has to use a tripod.

Did she clean all the oven compartments then?

Untitled.png

Reactions: 18
Sceptical.

instasize_240325183601.jpg

*edited as the oven above has different doors but all these models have the same key features...

Reactions: 15
I was just thinking are you not meant to wash and reuse them?
I also think her oven has been professionally cleaned. I hate cleaning my oven but when I do the soap always goes a horrid brown colour... hers just stayed white???
I think she took the before shots then once the cleaner had been in just cleaned the already clean surfaces
I thought this too. The white foam was very clean for a dirty oven

Reactions: 11
Did she just say she was part of the “cleaning community” 🤣🤣🤣
She’s also part of the breathing community too… maybe someone should tell her in case she misses a trick. What a load of crap!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Oh how the tides are turning 🫶💪🏻
So many fuckwitts still using fabric softener as an air freshener, that particular trend has always baffled me, full of cariogenic agents and endocrine blocking or disruptive chemicals. Actually just about every the Hunched flogs is highly toxic including herself 😂

Reactions: 18
Reactions: 13
I know that 'hate' is a very strong word which should be used with caution but I can confirm I absolutely dislike her hands and nails particularly when she points and taps on things. I could stab my own skull.

As for the state of the oven for someone who doesn't cook...jesus she probably never cleaned it since she 'bought' it. Mine has an autoclean thingy and it works wonders. But if I want to clean it quickly, I don't use chemicals.

Lastly, duck knows what she captioned 'not the glam insta blablabla' as if she was known for being glam. She is known for cleaning her toilets 6 times a day and for boiling zoflora all over the gaff. She needs to stop with the ridiculous 'community' branding because cleaning is a bleeping necessity for everyone alive. The only community she has created is one of sad MLM cunts who aim to become rich by posting their grey homes online and by raving about washing powder as if it had just appeared from the moon.

Reactions: 31
Sceptical.

View attachment 2836731

*edited as the oven above has different doors but all these models have the same key features...
Was going to add the oven doesn't need chemicals, not just that brand, but most high end and newer model cookers/ovens can be cleaned with warm water, being a tend chef I'm an expert in this area. *Chiefs kiss' to all the hunnazzzzz 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So many fuckwitts still using fabric softener as an air freshener, that particular trend has always baffled me, full of cariogenic agents and endocrine blocking or disruptive chemicals. Actually just about every the Hunched flogs is highly toxic including herself 😂
Spraying down the beds with febreze every day

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
The amount of chemical she sprayed in that oven 😲😷
She's no friend of the environment is she ⚠⚠

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.