Mrs Hinch #691 Hinch is a cul de sac. Dead end.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course that’s where you’d rather be hun 🤥 trying to make yourself feel better because you’re never nominated for anything or invited to anything.

Get well xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Nowhere else I’d rather be…..other than attending an Awards ceremony in London wearing a pretty dress and mingling with celebs just like tend bestie Stacey is doing tonight with her husband 😂

the staged play with the kids just highlights how bad a mum she is -the fact she has to film it and post it to strangers online. Kids in their PJs playing should be private -they have no idea what she’s doing when she’s got her phone out, only they will when they are older and hopefully will resent her for it. Absolutely nothing is private - not even their bedrooms -she hides behind her camera or a Gretel filter - sadly and disappointingly, she doesn’t extend that courtesy to her own children 😔

Attachments

Reactions: 49
Sure there’s nowhere else you’d rather be???? Sure? Id bet my “field garden” that you’d rather be at the awards ceremony sitting next to Brad Pitt.

eta - that ninja turtles film isn’t appropriate for those boys.

• Wow
Reactions: 36
No place I would rather be is what some one would say when they would rather be anywhere else 🤣 reeks of jealously

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
1. That (and I use the term loosely) floral monstrosity is bleeping hideous. Like cheap Poundland fake flowers tit.
2. I knew immediately when she said ‘nowhere I’d rather be’ that if I went and had a a look at SSS’s page, she’d be glammed up and off to an event. What a surprise to not be surprised.
3. she has some kind of fucked up twisted relationship with lardsomes going on, I actually find it deeply disturbing.

Reactions: 48
I’m gonna guess. Just a guess. That she’s not commented on trollomons grid post of her dressed up….

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Didn't she say that before when SS was off out doing something celebrity?

Reactions: 34
As soon as I saw her "no place I'd rather be" post, I shot over to Trollomon's page to see what was new 🤣 poor old Hinch!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Wtf is that tattoo supposed to be on her foot?
it just looks like a black blob.

Eta, whatever it is I think she must hate it too coz it’s not in a single one of her grid photos. Even when she’s wearing a dress or swimwear she always turns to the other side or crosses her feet at the ankles so it’s not visible.
Her extensions are shocking 😳 they don’t blend at all.

Why is the fat mutt allowed all over the kid’s bed 🤢🤮

Reactions: 18
Thank you so much!!

Yes! That is why I was so shocked! My account is incredibly small now. I had a complete clear out of the "huns" and so called " cleaning community " as it was so toxic. Like being in a huge crowd that are just climbing all over each other to be on top. Very toxic. So for her to interact with my account that is in no way a cleaning account or part of her cleaning community was just so strange.
I especially hated the mob mentality on her comments too. If someone didn't agree with Hinch or asked a genuine question, she would highlight that comment knowing damn well her " army " would pile in hard. I knew of one lady in particular who was so traumatized she deleted her account.
And Hinch having the audacity to moan about trolls herself is so hypocritical! As someone who has that level of influence over people it is her duty to discourage that type of behaviour. But to me it just came across as if she enjoyed it.

I have read those threads. When I came across tattle I actually went right back to thread #500 and read right through to here. I was blown away at the detective work and at how many times things were pointed out and highlighted that is so easily missed when watching her content. I will never understand how the blatant fraud and misleading advertising is allowed to happen every day on her account.

I have laughed so much on this thread and always look forward to my before bed tattle read!
---

Thank you!!

😂 yeah i should have tried that before unfollowing!!
What do you think of her acoustic diagnosis?

She doesn't just love her dog....it's like she's,sickeningly, "in love" with her dog 🤮🤮🤮
I’ve always wondered why she bothered having the kids? She’d be so much happier with just the dog. Really sad to say, but the brutal truth

Reactions: 23
YEAH RIGHT

No one believes you.
“Quick, family, pretend we’re having fun! Get on the bleeping floor! Mummy needs to show everyone on instagram that she doesn’t care about going out to glamorous awards do’s!”

She’s so painfully predictable now, it hurts. It actually hurts me with the cringe factor for her.

Hi Soph 👋🏻

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Clearly rehearsed from the kids as well - whose kid can finish a question like that unless they’ve been asked it/told it already?

Reactions: 17
WHAT is she doing to that dog?!

So every single time tendbestbubs4eva does something she wishes she was doing, Soph posts there’s nowhere she’d rather be 🤭 it’s basically cryptic song lyrics as MSN statuses back in the day 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.