Mrs Hinch #691 Hinch is a cul de sac. Dead end.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For any new nusties and perhaps regular ones who forgot we can rightfully complain about her false advertising - https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html. It takes 2 mins.

Her ad for the tan drops is shocking - she doesn't look like that at all and yes she prob isn't wearing any make up but she's wearing a heavy filter!

I have submitted a complaint and contacted garnier (0800 085 4376). Enough is enough. They must think we are idiots. I have a daughter, I have to protect her from all these lying manipulative cunts who will destroy any young woman's self esteem.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Debatable, that wee scrote doesn't post unfiltered photos of himself, and if you think hunchs filters are awful wait till you see his 😂
Hinchettes, over on Mario's thread we have a resident Banksy, don't want to compromise @hopethishelpsallthebest security by posting it on here. If you go to most recent thread and view most liked posts, the top post is a visual of the Mario visit to the tend farm. The wiki is hilarious too. We love sharing old stories about Mario, when a newbie comes to the thread. 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Long time lurker / first time poster. I’ve contacted Garnier via Instagram and also made a complaint via ASA

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Hinchettes, over on Mario's thread we have a resident Banksy, don't want to compromise @hopethishelpsallthebest security by posting it on here. If you go to most recent thread and view most liked posts, the top post is a visual of the Mario visit to the tend farm. The wiki is hilarious too. We love sharing old stories about Mario, when a newbie comes to the thread. 😘
Great thinking, what an absoolute bleep woman you are. These Hunchers are aboot to be treatit the day.

It’s no ma job, but I got to know that some people on this vile app are hard of searching, so here it tis.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Garnier sold out all the drops because of little old filtered to duck Soph blesstheirarts 🤣🤣🤣
---
LMAO, tucked up in bed reading Hinch Farm 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Messaged Garnier and reported to asa …this is fraud pure and simple

Reactions: 22
I’ve complained numerous times to garnier & elf etc…only to have a generic email back, nothing is ever done EVER! To think she has a teenage niece & this is how she behaves, there are young people out there who are probably thinking why they don’t have the perfect complexion & feeling absolutely crappy about themselves. She has no shame whatsoever.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Those really have to be some of the best to date, having said that they've all been fabulous 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
DJERI'OZE

Imagine spending an average of £10,000 on hair extentions, nails & botox per year but not being able to speak.

The only consolation I get is that I am 100% sure she hates every second of cleaning but she is forced to do it because she has no other content. Even that content is tit because since she first started doing it, thousands of accounts are doing it better and more excitidely than her.

Reactions: 23
Garnier sold out all the drops because of little old filtered to duck Soph blesstheirarts 🤣🤣🤣
---

LMAO, tucked up in bed reading Hinch Farm 🤣🤣
So she "buys" three for herself. Make it make sense 🙄 Bet she was a pasta hoarder during covid. ...

She's so excessive it hurts. The amount of cream and drops she applies to her face is wasteful. And yes you may have no make up on but nothing about your face there deary is natural.
Tattoo eyebrows ☑
Botox ☑
Filler ☑
Filter plus another filter ☑

Reactions: 29
She's just shown cleaning out her cutlery drawer - cannot believe the boys still use baby plastic cutlery (I'm not a mum so perhaps I'm expecting more?) and dummies in the same drawer........ if you didn't give your child a dummy at all times he wouldn't have the meltdowns to want one!

And it shows how much they must go to the Golden Arches with a section for the tubs of condiments from there!

Reactions: 12
So when she says she's still working on her home range but basically the delay is down to people knocking her down. I take it she means companies not willing to work or invest in her shite. I don't for one minute believe that she would of halted her home range because of 'the trolls' The 'trolls have never before stopped her peddling her shite and selling her children's privacy so I doubt their opinions would of had her sacking off the home range.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
So when she says she's still working on her home range but basically the delay is down to people knocking her down. I take it she means companies not willing to work or invest in her shite. I don't for one minute believe that she would of halted her home range because of 'the trolls' The 'trolls have never before stopped her peddling her shite and selling her children's privacy so I doubt their opinions would of had her sacking off the home range.
Nail on head. She's not worth investing in any more. An account full of bots, poor engagement and previously poor selling ranges plus an influencer who is wooden and unable to advertise does not an attractive proposition make

Reactions: 26
GARR-NEE-YAY misleading advertising through filtering the duck out of herself AGAIN!!
AnXiEtY riddled aCoUStIc, my arse!
SLOW MO'S 🐌 ❄
🔊
(The shortest one is 🤪 🚑 💫)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.