Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tinypathers

My child was in hospital for 6 days with a life changing diagnosis. Neither of us left the ward in that time. I took one photo which was shared with 1 grandparent and 1 aunt. They are never going to get better. I stayed completely calm throughout because I’m a parent and it wasn’t about me, my child needed me to be strong and take in all the information we would need going forward. I slept on a chair bed and ate whatever my partner brought in! And I have multiple health issue of my own. I cried when I got home and away from my children!! She’s such a selfish self centred narcissist.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42

Andioooop

VIP Member
I would like to think it’s just slight awkwardness from being on camera and they talk more normally the rest of the time but she just sounds so disconnected talking to those kids. She doesn’t sound like their mother, she sounds like someone who never sees kids but has been forced to interact with some so is giving it her best shot.
What makes me laugh is how cocky & confident she is when heavily filtered & loves being on camera. Her own fault, should have been genuine from the start. Clearly very insecure with herself, can’t even look up when she doesn’t have a filter on but has no problem posting everyone else without their consent. I honestly believe she spends most her of days scrolling insta seeing whose personality & content she can steal next, she has no interest in them boys unless she can make money from them

• Heart
Question for all of the adults on here who are married or in a long term relationship and have small children :
"How many of you go with your partner to jet wash the car?"
I'm pretty sure my entire adult life that has been a sole person job although I guess that we have never needed a second person there to video the process!
Nasty troll.. after all their hard work cleaning the car they probably wanted to enjoy ice creams together afterwards - they totally deserved them after all their effort. They must be shattered today 🤭

In all seriousness, me and my husband have never done those chores together. He cleans the cars himself. I do other chores. We have other jobs to be getting in with. Shows how little these two have going on in their sad pathetic lives

• Haha
Watching the car clean story..noticed that Jamie is wearing the same clothes as he did when he went to get an ice cream. I think she’s wearing the same too. Is the car clean, ice cream, car cam and B&M haul all on the same day? Is this what she thinks is ‘work’? My kids could do a better job.

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
Who exactly is supposed to give a fuck about watching 2 kids playing?

It is such a boring video, it's not even worth sending to her sister let alone to the whole 4.8M bots.

Speaking of her sister - does anyone have ANY idea where she lives?!

Bye guyshhh xx

• Haha

influbored

I still can't believe she hasn't worked out the correlation between the amount of product she uses and the state of her washing machine. Inch, if you're reading here, correlation means connection. Soapie, if you're reading here, connection means link.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Danielle0120

VIP Member
22 months, so basically 2 year then you stupid cunt.

Not to sound clever cos I know people cope differently but my 2 are exactly 13 month apart. Planned. And I genuinely found it to be the most pleasant and easiest thing. I loved it. They're 7 and 6 now and they fight, then cuddle. They're kids. That's what they do.
If she actually parented the pack of brats cos let's be real, don't give a fuck if they are just kids, they are entitled little brats from what we've seen. And that's not their fault, it's all down to her and Jamie's parenting and the fact they're constantly shipped off to school, fiddles, mamfas, school, fiddle, a bit of home. They don't know if they're coming or going in one place. But she needs to step her parenting up.

Funny how she's sat there whinging about her kids and it's Jamie doing the telling off. Get off your starch arse and parent them.

• Heart

Abi da Walker

IMG_1863.jpeg
IMG_1862.jpeg

Look a those tiny size 5 feets. I’m a 5 and my toes don’t hang over the edge of a stair when I’m standing on it.

• Haha

Fluffy20

VIP Member
Can anyone explain to me the purpose of those fridge box things and why she needs so many of them?
Pretty much everything I buy from the supermarket already comes in packaging which can be stacked and my fridge already has shelves and two drawers for loose items such as veg and salad so what else would you put in them?
And why do you need new ones because you’re going to clean your fridge? Surely you just clean the ones you’ve already got? Her actual “January challenge” post even says “clean shelves and storage” not “go out and buy new ones”. She’s so fucking wasteful.

Reactions: 40

mushroomprincess22

Chatty Member
Those alpaca “playing” in the garden makes me feel physically sick. They’re absolutely hideous and so ugly - why would you want those boisterous things roaming around your GARDEN? When you have 2 small children?
I have friends with 6 alpaca and they have a small holding. Their alpaca are in their “garden”, but in a paddock separated from their actual garden where they entertain friends, family etc. You’re able to go round there and spend time in their garden. I don’t know why on earth she thought getting those animals was a good idea. I would much rather watch my children outside, enjoying themselves and playing, creating fantastic memories in a safe space - I would feel so proud. Instead of watching those animals have complete free rein! X

• Heart
Ten to eight….apparently…….on a school day…….playing in the kitchen in pjs……not getting breakfast or getting dressed. 🙄 at least if you are going to use pre records make it look real

• Heart

londonLA

Chatty Member
Took 3 of them to put them flimsy light photo frames up?
Also the caption saying they are a little bit of Crazy and a little bit of loud, ok, sure...There's definitely crazy in that house but not the fun kind.
Just put up a live, laugh, love sign and be done with it!

• Haha

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Those voice overs are so cringe worthy. She certainly ain't got the voice for them. She talks like a robot on ketamine and about to explode it's that fast.
What a sour faced turd she looks.

Screenshot_20240122_004518_InsMate.jpg

• Haha

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
It's Iconic day tomorrow but Hinch's intern has posted a tad on the early side, thought I'd share it here before it gets deleted, is she still using filters on her make up posts?

• Haha
  • Heart