Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Soapy

Chatty Member
To all you nusty trolls that got their beds made by 9am today, I'm really proud of you. You've smashed your day, you boss babe mamas, I hope you're all rewarding yourself with some fresh air and a tidy up of your under sink cupboards, you deserve it 💪

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Chatty Member
Stacey: hey bubs, well done on making your bed before 9!!!! To the moon and back 🥺 I’m just off to my home office for a load of meetings, I’ll see you later! Love you 🤍🤍🤍
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 45

londonLA

Chatty Member
And the post right after that one is of Ron being propped to standing with the arm holding him photoshopped out. “Trolls, do one.” Yeah, imaginary trolls are the problem.
I had to laugh when I saw this, what kid who has just started standing stands with their feet together at the heels like that and manages to stay upright?! :rolleyes: Most kids learning to stand will do so very wobbly and with their feet/legs wide apart on the floor. She is so full of shit, the more you look back at this the worse it actually seems now. How on earth can you just lie about shit like this that is so obvious?! She fucking nutty!
And the fact you can see the hand to the right of him too! oh and the shadow of whoever is there. She must think everyone is as stupid as her, but then again I've seen her type of followers/fans. Doesn't take much!
1706100078721.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Danielle0120

VIP Member
See Stacey I do have friends ..she also goes out out a lot more than she’s willing to share with her followers and WOW no Freda !!
THE FILTER!!!!!!!!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣
Howwwww isn't she embarrassed. YOU DON'T LOOK LIKE THATT

They all look like little bitches, especially the one next to her

• Haha
  • Heart

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
That’s a lot of crisps in the back there.
Where does the dog go when he’s in the car being taken for his “walk”?
She’s getting a lot of wear out of that black jumper.
Fake mess alert!

I can't watch her stories so thanks for the update.

This organised mess at the back seat reminds me of the QVC spills and crumbs to sell mops and hoovers. That is NOT real crisps and drinks mess, that was planted. She 100% crunched these pombears with her claws.

Lastly, she is only doing it for content - no way she cleans her own car. I don't. I give it a quick wipe inside when it's already 'clean' but when it's fucked I take it to the local car cleaner and they charge £18 for a big 4x4. Most people do that, im sure of it, because if you do it yourself it will take you 2 hours which we don't have.

She is all over. Soph since you're reading here, why don't you clean your oven? Most people have a fucked up oven after a hectic December of roasting and cooking for their real friends and real families. But careful love! You need to have an actual dirty oven to begin with! Not just melted cheese - you know? Real roast fat.

ATW to you xx

I’m still laughing at her ‘legs falling to the floor’ to be honessscccct, is that why she’s always folded in half in pictures?! 🤣

• Haha

anniemouse

VIP Member
Good Morninnngzzz! 🌅 🐔

Don't forget to all make your bedzz by 9am, put a wossschh load on, make a hot chocklittt at your quirky hot chocky stashhhunz ... and then, after a hearty dump & a fine missshht of Febweeeze, finally, sit daaan for da rest of da day, coz you'll all be out of bweffffff! 😉 ☕ 🚬
Oiiiii oiiiiii!!!

Enjoy the new "albumz" 👍🏼 🎶

View attachment 2706090
---
This has inspired a thread suggestion

Mrs Hinch Acoustic, it’s about time you were unplugged

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

shoegal1982

Honestly she’s the worst kind of mother. Never says no. No routine. Kids eat a shit diet. No stimulation just locked away in a greige house all the time. Regardless of autism they can at least do something more interesting.

With all her money wouldn’t you get some Merlin passes or something similar? We went to London this weekend. Cheap hotel. Free museums. Child hasnt been feeling the best but we made the most of it. We went on buses. And tubes. Absolutely loved it.

I get increasingly frustrated and annoyed with these bloody mothers who love nothing more than just drone on about being parents and how hard it is yadda yadda. It was your choice. And how you parent and the consequences are all on you.

I’m happy to admit I’m quite strict in my parenting but my son is polite, content, happy to sit with a book or entertain himself. He has a tablet and TV time but he’s in nursery 5 long days. Weekends we fill with fun and activities even if it’s just going to the local town on a train!

he understands what’s right and wrong (most of the time!!) He had been a tyrant at nursery recently so we’ve been going hard on praise and it’s worked. He’s been rewarded with some bath bombs. Nothing extravagant just something that he enjoys.
We have very little family support and we both work demanding jobs.

So he gets the best we can provide and I couldn’t be prouder of him

• Heart

londonLA

Chatty Member
Why on Earth would you post your childhood pics on your business account? Who the fuck cares! The only people who care about looking at old pictures are the people that are in them or were part of them. Not randoms and strangers.

The only time I will look through old pics is if I come across them when clearing stuff/moving etc not during the middle of my 'working' day.

Is this what her and her lazy mum do all day? Sit there sucking on their sausage rolls and looking through photos?
Whats noknob doing? Where is he? Wonder if Hinch has discovered his and Fiddles secret photo album of them recreating the Karma Sutra? 🤭 :sick:

• Haha

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
She is really fucked if the only way she can up her engagement by posting about the motorbike and autism. Fair enough is awareness day but why post so many pics of the child?

Why not raise awareness about eating disorders and distorted image issues, which she has? Why not post pictures of her gut and her before/after op and mention she shouldn't have done it but she should have exercised instead? Why not post pictures of herself before and after filters to show how fucked up she is with what she portrays?

Lastly, why doesn't she say she didn't spot any symptom in Ronald because she never pays attention to him and she was at a wedding when he was admitted to hospital? Why doesn't she admit he actually had a bacterial infection due to the horrific hygiene in her house which is infested with camel hairs and chicken shit?

So many questions sofa!

• Heart
Reactions: 43

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
It didn't happen, it's completely false. Tendwebsitecrashe.r.us.dot.com, I'm fank you
I can confirm 1000% it did not happen! There's so much I can share here and even screenshots can be spotted but if you trust an old hen, believe me when I say she didn't get more traffic than usual - perhaps a few more lurkers (but less than in the previous weeks) but no new unexpected orders and def no new donations to the motorbike association. I will never donate to that bunch btw just because they associate with such cunts.

You can go on that website and order 100 melts and it isn't sold out. The only increase she would have got on her website traffic if from tattlers checking it out.

Sad bitches.

• Heart

mushroomprincess22

Chatty Member
I know I sound like a broken record as I mentioned it EVERY single time she does it. But oh my god, I’m going to have to stop watching her stories soon as she infuriates me so much.

“what are you making boys?”
- a mountain
“A mountain? Whaaatttttt”

WHY does she keep saying “whatttttt” like that, all the god damn time?!?! Aghhhhhhh!!!! X

• Angry

JustmeJ

Chatty Member
I have no words for how crap her content is these days. No one, I mean no one, wants to watch 2 kids playing (2 kids we don’t even know and shouldn’t know as much as we do). Also she is so fucking rude to them, it’s ALL about the filming- she’s awful. Ron clearly tells her Len needs his nose cleaned and she basically shushes him about it in order for them to deliver their lines.
Get your kids off Instagram!!!!!
Oh and don’t even START me on the 7.50 time!!!! WTAF is that about of a Tuesday morning (allegedly 😉)
Fuck off Hinch. You’re so over.
Snoooze fest.

• Heart
Reactions: 42