Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Guysssssh, I met a real not tend friend for coffee in town this morning, she’s fairly new to the area (Her daughter is in my real not tend twinsssh class at school) Anyhow, when we sat down someone came in that looked like Fiddle and I mentioned it to her, turns out she doesn’t know of Hinch….. so in my best nusty hen way I tried to explain about her…. but went off into a big waffle and must have confused my friend when she asked “How long has she been married to RoyOiOi” 😂🤣😂🤣 I honestly thought I was going to give birth early due to laughing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I also remember clear as day when she came onto Insta seething and made a video reply to someone who dared ask her 'Can Ronnie Speak?
She had the audacity to sit there filtered to fuck spitting out the words 'HE CAN SPEAK PERFECTLY WELL THANK YOU!'
But he couldnt could he? The lying bitch! And months later suddenly he had 'Invisible speech needs' (whatever the fuck that's meant to mean? Is that even a term medical professionals use? I can honestly say when I was seeing a speech therapist for my son I never once heard that term used or written in any leaflets or guides)
Now its all 'SUPERPOWERS' 'AUTISM MAMMA!' 'IN THIS TOGETHER' oh fuck off, you were ashamed of that child as he wasnt your picture perfect money maker you wanted him to be. He was a burden to her and was only made slightly better when golden child came along and filled the gaps Ronnie didn't. Sounds awful but its true, we all saw it. She's awful.
The fake ‘there’ video…him apparently asking about some bloke rolling a fag on the ill fated trip to the fair…few weeks later she ‘can’t wait to hear his little voice’ 🙄 shows how fick the sheep are, they never see the inconsistencies. Those are massive lies about her own child and they’re still worshipping little old ‘beautiful inside and out’ ‘kond’ supermummazzzz Soph. 🖕🖕

Reactions: 49
It’s Hinch that hasn’t accepted autism. She addressed it as invisible speech needs. She still moans about Ron. She called him naughty on live interviews!! This is the woman who dragged Ron to noisy, crowds places despite saying he would play up and didn’t like noise. He was reacting to sensory overload! She thinks she’s now protected because she has autism and can still get away with lying. Well you can’t - a liar is still a liar, and a bad parent is still a bad parent. Autism doesn’t erase past and present wrongs.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Andioooop

VIP Member
Encouraging your child to speak with his mouth full then laughing about it, lovely 👍 no manners what so ever. Can’t stand seeing people talk with their mouths full of mushed up food, why on earth does she think her followers want to see it?

• Sick
Reactions: 48

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Off topic, but if you're travelling at all tonight or tomorrow, be careful and stay safe tattlers ❤

It's brutal out there!

Hopefully the wind picks Hennerz and the 3 llamas and ships them off for a better life elsewhere though x

• Heart
  • Haha

Fluffy20

VIP Member
I remember when my son was about a year old he was poorly. Had a temperature and a rash, was barely conscious and floppy. We took him to A&E and the doctor's took one look at him, said "it looks like meningitis" and rushed him through. I had lost a friend to meningitis when I was a teenager so it was pretty concerning but at no point did I "fall to the floor" or "couldn't speak". You put your big girl pants on and you fucking deal with it because YOU'RE THE PARENT and YOUR CHILD NEEDS YOU!
I'm sure pretty much every parent on the planet has been through at least one health scare with their kids at some point or another growing up. Fortunately my son made a full recovery, as did Ronnie, many, many are not so lucky but you can bet that when little Ronnie was the one who was ill in hospital Fiddle and Inch were both there having to look after Sophie coz she was being a drama queen and "couldn't cope".
She's such a fucking selfish narc.

• Heart

ilovepizza21

VIP Member
None you trolls know me so I don't mind sharing.

My little one was always ill as a baby constant hospital trips. I remember we was waiting for a call back from 101 she was poorly. Lo one went fom being poorly, too fitting in seconds when lo stopped fitting she went blue and floppy. 999 was called and they was absolutely amazing. We spent a good few days in hospital. Not once did I post on social media, not once did I take a photo of her. Only time I did was when she started to smile and play. Who was sent the photo dad and dad only. She outgrew it all eventually.

I'm all for rasing awareness but taking pics of a ill child never sits right with me.

We have all said she loved something bad happened to Ronnie so she could use it as content. She overdramatic about everything it's pathetic

• Heart
Reactions: 47

LilPinkie

VIP Member
Wouldn’t the old hag just keep the actual magazines in like a scrap book sort of thing rather than take photos of them to print and put in an album!? 😅 seems weird to me lol

I see Lonnie inherited his curls from bowlcut bill then… 😂
View attachment 2713344
Imagine, when you’ve got nothing else with do with your afternoon than look at pictures of yourself and then post them to Insta. Narc.

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Wildrosesez

VIP Member
IMG_4722.jpeg

I’m on these threads too much - watching Cinderella and all I could see here was Hinch and her size five foots

• Haha
Reactions: 46

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
Morning trolls! I have just watched her roller rant and OMG she is such a bitch.

1) Absolutely No one thinks she's got it all under control, everyone knows she is a disaster.
2) What happened to the 2 bros being best mates and Lenor looking out for Ronaldo?
3) She hasn't tried everything or else they would 'constantly' fight - has she tried parenting?
4) I can't believe she took the time to make a video to slate them, victimise herself, and then posted it.

There really is nobody to protect those sad kids.

• Sad
Christine mcguiness cleaning the floor whilst dancing 😂 surprised she didn’t reference Hinchy!
At the end of the day, they are all just a bunch of attention seekers! If hinch thinks she’ll get a tv deal after her diagnosis I think she’ll be waiting a very long time. I live near Christine and whilst I enjoyed her documentary and the fact she doesn’t show her kids faces nor makes them act for online strangers, I see how she just loves attention for example, I was out shopping at a local sainsburys and she was there doing all sorts of poses next to a car with a photographer taking photos. The next day she was in the Daily Mail and it stated that she was caught shopping. It was all staged and pre-planned! She was not just caught out in the wild shopping at all. Hair and make up was perfect and boobs hanging out! It was for PR! Another time she was being photographed walking up and down a street - it was funny to watch -again the photos were featured in the daily mail.

Hinch & Jamie are desperate for people to talk about them. And I agree, it is very weird to be filming two little boys, one of whom is vulnerable, and posting it for strangers to watch and comment on. Why? Just because others film their kids, doesn’t mean it’s right and something to copy. She knows the dangers of those kids being posted online and yet she still does it, even filming them watching tv. It’s nothing riveting - it’s what all kids do. And when she films herself trying to interact with her boys, it comes across as really awkward, I’m left cringing. It is Like she’s meeting them for the first time. Maybe her family should have made her spend more time with her kids when they were babies, taking them out by herself etc and less time on her phone! She has no idea how to parent because she’s still treated like a kid by Jamie and her parents. It’s ridiculous.

• Heart

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Wouldn’t the old hag just keep the actual magazines in like a scrap book sort of thing rather than take photos of them to print and put in an album!? 😅 seems weird to me lol

I see Lonnie inherited his curls from bowlcut bill then… 😂
View attachment 2713344
It’s just sad that all her mums recent photos of her daughter are off her Instagram and not candid. Why would she put photos of Sophie skiing? Fiddle wasn’t even there. Or was she? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Love how she says she’s ‘bought’ those new prints and frames when she will have got them for free from Desenio because she’s paid by them to promote their products. So disingenuous. As for the whole family story/ journey narrative - I’m so bored of influencers using this language. They are all just fraudulent, online, selling, inauthentic twats.

• Heart