Mrs Hinch #684 Step by step, day by day hurry up Hinch and fade away!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #684 Step by step, day by day hurry up Hinch and fade away! New thread title from @Sh1tRollsDownHill šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ». Thread suggestions taken from anywhere on the thread. Please keep them short and swear free and clearly marked thread suggestion.

Hinch tried something new for cleanuaryā€¦mopping her kitchen wall! bleeping melt!

The slo-mo hair flick has become a thing! All it does is give us nusties the ick!

Monthly clean of her shower screen and sink for the grid!

She helpfully (not) provided us with a description of the Llamas and their personalities. No-one gives a flying duck, Dogpie!

Another Iconic #ad where she she says she loves it, slaps it all over her face ā€œin a threeā€ but doesnā€™t actually explain what sheā€™s doing or how the product works. Unfortunately, the finished pic to showcase the products just made her look like she had used a mud face pack and not wiped it off properly! When will these companies learn that ā€œshe ainā€™t a clenah salespersonā€!

Then the family of four spent the afternoon ā€œpottering and playingā€ and taking down the Xmas door display. Except, when she pans round, thereā€™s Fiddle! Tell us your mum is living with you without telling us your mum is living with you.

On Saturday evening, Soph put the boys ā€˜who never sleepā€™ to bed around half past four so that she could watch Gladiators and relive her yoof! Iā€™m sure the boys would have enjoyed this family show but, no! Itā€™s all about Sophie Rose!

Her sheep asked for a reel with a voice over. Ever accommodating Shopie obliged. Donā€™t ever do that again! That was so much worse than the plinky, plonky music! She showed how she soaks her toilet seat in the bath. šŸ¤¢. Thatā€™s another thing ticked off the cleanuary list!

The rest of Sunday was taken up with bragging (I spent Ā£70 on tins for Ronnie for Xmas; look at my big garden), exploiting her kids (look at Ronnieā€™s homework book) and a reminder that she has autism, as if we could be allowed to forget!

She got all teary about Audrey going grey and getting old. Absolutely no awareness that the fact heā€™s morbidly obese will probably be what kills him off!

Secretly recorded her dad singing and shared it to her stories like some creepy weirdo!

Cleaned her under sink cupboardā€¦.AGAIN! šŸ„±

Got locked in the pantr y by Lonnie but, unfortunately, must have been released at some point because she posted to say how tough she finds the world and how people buying fabric conditioner with her name on makes everything better! šŸ™„

After telling Inch off for holding his ice cream wrong (seriously, how many ways are there to hold an ice cream?), we were subjected to a video of Slopha and JimBobNoJob interacting in the car. Iā€™d rather see the woolly wankers, featheries and FatDog Slim, if Iā€™m honest guyshhhhhh!

Shopie then showed the (cash cows) boys tidying their toys away. But she hasnā€™t read Tattle since Martin Luther King Jr had a dream!

And, finally, could we all agree that Soph is indeed a superwoman for making her beds before 9am. Oh, sorry, I meant sheā€™s an unrelatable superc*nt!

Wiki is the pink button at the top. Thread 500 is a must read for the uninitiated.

• Heart
Reactions: 74
Hello lovely nusties šŸ’• šŸ”
I've been a really crap one at that and whilst missing you all, I logged on for the first time (in what has been 3 crappy months) to find I've missed a whopping 10 freds!

So... at a guess:
No new raaaange of homewear ...
tit food
She is a veggie/vegan dontchknow!
Tatt Xmas hauls, duplicate plastic
Wonky table wot Dad made, covered in dussht and unused
Cunty couple doing duck all
Grey joggies, backward chav cap
Filtered to duck
Jealous of Stacey
McBoring twins - identically dresshed every single day
Fiddle loitering on their land
bleeping floofhead snogs
tit šŸ’©

I have, however, heard about the long predicted autism diagnosis!

I hope this year is kond to everyone of you.
Couldn't care less about Hinch, or her family. Surprised she's still even bothering!
I will get back to it, albeit slowly šŸ¢ šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«
Much love to you all xxxx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 90
Stacey: hey bubs, well done on making your bed before 9!!!! To the moon and back šŸ„ŗ Iā€™m just off to my home office for a load of meetings, Iā€™ll see you later! Love you šŸ¤šŸ¤šŸ¤
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Stacey: hey bubs, well done on making your bed before 9!!!! To the moon and back šŸ„ŗ Iā€™m just off to my home office for a load of meetings, Iā€™ll see you later! Love you šŸ¤šŸ¤šŸ¤View attachment 2700481
Ive made my bed by 9 but whilst cleaning my teeth after sorting the dogs out, doing my lunch and getting ready for work to be there by 8.30am, I work til 3.30pm then either go to my moms to help her out or pick my grandson up from school, rush home , cook tea, hoover, polish , shower then clean the bathroom , Im lucky if Im sitting down by 9pm but well done Hunchy maybe mama will give you a gold star !!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Poor things having to use another jet wash besides their own šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø what a waste of time & money!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sheā€™s yet again staged that ā€˜messā€™ in her car.

The crisps all in tiny crumbs but only in one place - not spread anywhere else.

The boys seats looked clean. No mess or crumbs.

Lucozade bottle and large haribo packet is absolutely from Sophie or Jamie. Why have a car bin if you donā€™t use itā€¦ah only you do but you have just used props thinking your car will look more relatable.

What would be relatable is actual dirty footmarks (especially living on a farm!) in the footwell where the boys must step in to get into their seats & the adults to belt them in. We have our cars cleaned but they instantly get dirty as soon as we step inside during winter.

Iā€™m calling BS on this car clean. I call BS on everything these two lying layabouts show online.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Thatā€™s a lot of crisps in the back there.
Where does the dog go when heā€™s in the car being taken for his ā€œwalkā€?
Sheā€™s getting a lot of wear out of that black jumper.
Fake mess alert!

I can't watch her stories so thanks for the update.

This organised mess at the back seat reminds me of the QVC spills and crumbs to sell mops and hoovers. That is NOT real crisps and drinks mess, that was planted. She 100% crunched these pombears with her claws.

Lastly, she is only doing it for content - no way she cleans her own car. I don't. I give it a quick wipe inside when it's already 'clean' but when it's fucked I take it to the local car cleaner and they charge Ā£18 for a big 4x4. Most people do that, im sure of it, because if you do it yourself it will take you 2 hours which we don't have.

She is all over. Soph since you're reading here, why don't you clean your oven? Most people have a fucked up oven after a hectic December of roasting and cooking for their real friends and real families. But careful love! You need to have an actual dirty oven to begin with! Not just melted cheese - you know? Real roast fat.

ATW to you xx

Reactions: 45
Is it me or are they crappie car seats for the boyzzz?? Can admit when Jim's is shopping with her but not mummy dearest

Reactions: 13
Question for all of the adults on here who are married or in a long term relationship and have small children :
"How many of you go with your partner to jet wash the car?"
I'm pretty sure my entire adult life that has been a sole person job although I guess that we have never needed a second person there to video the process!

Reactions: 53
Question for all of the adults on here who are married or in a long term relationship and have small children :
I'm pretty sure my entire adult life that has been a sole person job although I guess that we have never needed a second person there to video the process!
Nasty troll.. after all their hard work cleaning the car they probably wanted to enjoy ice creams together afterwards - they totally deserved them after all their effort. They must be shattered today šŸ¤­

In all seriousness, me and my husband have never done those chores together. He cleans the cars himself. I do other chores. We have other jobs to be getting in with. Shows how little these two have going on in their sad pathetic lives

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Hello lovely nusties šŸ’• šŸ”
I've been a really crap one at that and whilst missing you all, I logged on for the first time (in what has been 3 crappy months) to find I've missed a whopping 10 freds!

So... at a guess:
No new raaaange of homewear ...
tit food
She is a veggie/vegan dontchknow!
Tatt Xmas hauls, duplicate plastic
Wonky table wot Dad made, covered in dussht and unused
Cunty couple doing duck all
Grey joggies, backward chav cap
Filtered to duck
Jealous of Stacey
McBoring twins - identically dresshed every single day
Fiddle loitering on their land
bleeping floofhead snogs
tit šŸ’©

I have, however, heard about the long predicted autism diagnosis!

I hope this year is kond to everyone of you.
Couldn't care less about Hinch, or her family. Surprised she's still even bothering!
I will get back to it, albeit slowly šŸ¢ šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«
Much love to you all xxxx
Says something that you can disappear for 3 months and guess the content! Welcome back!
---
Never! They are such an odd pair. If she isnā€™t attached to her mother, sheā€™s claiming ā€œcouple goalsā€ with Inch. Her codependency is odd and has become worse since Ron was born.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So B&M is where she was the other day then when Jamie picked her up from "work".

Pro-tip: if your house is clean, you shouldn't need air freshener. Why anyone would want to inhale that many chemicals and synthetic scents is beyond me. It makes my lungs ache.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Fake mess alert!

I can't watch her stories so thanks for the update.

This organised mess at the back seat reminds me of the QVC spills and crumbs to sell mops and hoovers. That is NOT real crisps and drinks mess, that was planted. She 100% crunched these pombears with her claws.

Lastly, she is only doing it for content - no way she cleans her own car. I don't. I give it a quick wipe inside when it's already 'clean' but when it's fucked I take it to the local car cleaner and they charge Ā£18 for a big 4x4. Most people do that, im sure of it, because if you do it yourself it will take you 2 hours which we don't have.

She is all over. Soph since you're reading here, why don't you clean your oven? Most people have a fucked up oven after a hectic December of roasting and cooking for their real friends and real families. But careful love! You need to have an actual dirty oven to begin with! Not just melted cheese - you know? Real roast fat.

ATW to you xx
No adverts on the clean. Proves Shark have dropped her.

Reactions: 20
Cost of living crisis. Inflation went up this week. Hinchā€¦ ā€œI know, Iā€™ll go and spunk Ā£10 on air freshenersā€. šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø Her ignorance, entitlement and privilege is mind blowing!
Also liked the SSS shade - showing off her outfits, contracts, actual large garden to get to her office!

Reactions: 32
So B&M is where she was the other day then when Jamie picked her up from "work".

Pro-tip: if your house is clean, you shouldn't need air freshener. Why anyone would want to inhale that many chemicals and synthetic scents is beyond me. It makes my lungs ache.
Shows what lies they spin to try and big themselves up when in reality they donā€™t have that many followers & brands are not falling over themselves to collaborate with her. She must really hate reading tattle šŸ¤­

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.