Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossipingginger

Question for all of the adults on here who are married or in a long term relationship and have small children :
"How many of you go with your partner to jet wash the car?"
I'm pretty sure my entire adult life that has been a sole person job although I guess that we have never needed a second person there to video the process!
This is a blue job in my house. Love when he brings my car back all clean for me haha.

Reactions: 3

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
Come over to the Mario thread for funny! Agree completely, Hinch is dull and boring! She does nothing and I dint understand how she can possibly be earning any money from her account
I don’t know though there are some absolute shite accounts ( brummymummy2 and iamalisonperry to name 2) and they could only dream of having millions of followers and they make a living from their terrible tedious content

Reactions: 3

Cdoc12

Can somebody tell me if she’s addressed what happened to the bald hen/ chicken ?

Reactions: 2

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
"Social anxiety" ok 🤣🤣 Only when convenient for her.

I need to step away from this thread, I literally can't be arsed with the ignorance surrounding autism that I keep reading. For as much as people claim to see through her some of you are incredibly naive.
N
"Social anxiety" ok 🤣🤣 Only when convenient for her.

I need to step away from this thread, I literally can't be arsed with the ignorance surrounding autism that I keep reading. For as much as people claim to see through her some of you are incredibly naive.
Do you understand sarcasm?