Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

boundandgagged

VIP Member
2 cucumbers and 3 peppers in the veg part of the fridge, about 30 individually wrapped bits of processed cheese, a few yogs and some ready meals and some pop, that is embarrassing for a family fridge, those poor kiddies

Reactions: 40
She's just embarrassing herself now.
There's nothing left. Recycled shit, exploiting the identically dresshhed boiiscchh. Buying plastic crap and doing un-interesting stuff most people do everyday.
Inch and his jet wosschh, the animawls 🥱
The odd #AD and Brag, processed shit food.
How much longer does she expect to "work at her busy 6 day a week job" for?
It's not work Hunch, it's cunting about. Same as lazy arsed, long term unemployed Jaymeeh (great role model for da boiiscchh btw!).
Bulk buy the rest of your bots, over 30k over the past month. Get to your 5 million fake followers/sad feeble, gullible twats, thank the twats for all the money you live off, then, FUCK OFF and switch off for good.
Nobody cares. You aren't crazy, quirky or funny. You & Inch are thick, fake, chavvy, money grabbing bores.
You won't be missed, infact, most people don't even know who the fuck you are!
DO ONE! 👋

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

BBC1HD

VIP Member
There's two things that are bothering me. One is that she's clearly seen it as a content opportunity and taken photos of various symptoms and private moments in the hospital which is just deranged tbh.
I was just going to say this! She seems to have taken sooooo many pictures of him whilst he was ill in hospital. That is all sorts of fucked up. Normal people wouldn't want to photograph such an awful time. Most would want to put it behind them.

I judge any parents who take pictures of their children when they are ill, hurt, upset, in hospital and then upload it to social media. It's so pathetic and attention seeking.

• Heart
Floofs feathers and fuckwits…..that irritates me more than the whole out journey bullshit

edited for phone changing floofs as it’s NOT A FUCKING WORD YOU CUNT!

• Haha
  • Heart

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
Trollomon posts a stop motion cleaning/tidying reel that would have taken a long time and fair deal of thought.
Hinch. ERM....Autism, be kind to me

and yes yes, SSS is as much of a prick, she just does it better.

• Haha
  • Heart
Good Morninnngzzz! 🌅 🐔

Don't forget to all make your bedzz by 9am, put a wossschh load on, make a hot chocklittt at your quirky hot chocky stashhhunz ... and then, after a hearty dump & a fine missshht of Febweeeze, finally, sit daaan for da rest of da day, coz you'll all be out of bweffffff! 😉 ☕ 🚬
Oiiiii oiiiiii!!!

Enjoy the new "albumz" 👍🏼 🎶

1000013275.jpg

---

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

londonLA

Chatty Member
Wasn't this twat only the other day sat in her garage saying she had to have a massive clear out of stuff as she had far too much and is now showing a Hinch Haul of yet more plastic tat and shit she dont need? Also, she apparently struggles to keep her under sink clean, considering she has to redo it every 5 minutes so why buy more crap to add to it?! I wish my day at work was going to B&M, acting like a cunt and then being driven home by my carer Husband while i sat and ate icecream like a spoilt little bitch. :rolleyes:
But i cant be too horrible about her, she is Acoustic Super Woman after all, she made her bed by 9am Doncha know?! :ROFLMAO: Pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Chatty Member
Raising awareness or not. Share the posters, share the information, share the fucking shit wax melts. but sharing photos of your ill and vulnerable child with swelling, with a rash, with a drip…………
Raising awareness or not, Sophie, you should be fucking ashamed of yourself. I actually was going to attach a gif, but this isn’t funny. Ronnie deserves better, and Jamie, you, should be stopping this. Fucking disgraceful.
Edit: on account of my rage.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Lardsnomes

She’s basically laughing at the sheeple in plain sight. She does her unveiling of the B&M tat, but then shows Inch’s recording of her preparing the tat for her recording.

Also note her new sitting position in that post & the quaver eating post. This is all part of the I’m acoustic dialogue. She’s seen that a lot of autistic kids sit in the w position & we’ve seen Rennie do it. This is her “adult” version to portray her as quirky and child-like.
I’m 100% sure it’s all part of the contrived narrative. She’s one nasty conniving narc.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Pipyspops15

VIP Member
You know what screams that the hinch home collection is nowhere near ready? Spending an obscene amount of money of cushions from somewhere else

• Haha

geezabreak

VIP Member
😂

I told my sister she was adopted. She believed it for years and even now she hasn’t let me forget it. 🤣

Everything we reminiscing is funny. But imagine your whole childhood played out in front of billions while you’re too young to notice.
Them boys are going to need so much therapy.
If those boys ever see the film The Truman Show, they'll realise this is the life they've been living.

• Sad
  • Haha

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Hello. Been busy all day. Coming on to share my observations. Prob repeating some. Soz.
1) can we verify these toys are in the same position as the “tidy up video”? Seems it to me. Also seems like evening sun to me.

2) Lonnie with his gob stuffed full of biscuit is not a good look.

3) Xmas trees still out the front

4) what’s the deal with the random new play house. Outside looks new, but interior is very random and old fashioned. Mickey Mouse curtains? All looks very dated? Why is it on risers? What’s with the green fabric on the side? All
A bit random.

5) not seen anyone comment on the new willow screening all along that entire stretch. When did that go up and why???

6) Gormless soph.

7) some dates. “Yogs” - 3rd Feb; strawberries 21st Jan. safe to say it’s not today.

Attachments

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
Oh look at the Hinch effect :LOL:

Also I have looked at her SEO and her website absolutely did not crash yesterday, she had average traffic which was in fact less than at the beginning of Jan ;)

Screen Shot 2024-01-27 at 09.51.38.png

• Haha
What’s happened to those Kawasaki hoodies and making it her life’s mission to support this charity and to raise awareness? 5 minute wonder… and now it’s all about autism because she can focus it on HER.

• Haha

Mum of two

VIP Member
Considering that both Sloth and Inch were away at a friend's wedding when Ron was admitted, are the photos of his rash / swollen neck the ones Mamfa sent via WhatsApp after she'd phoned for an ambulance?

JustmeJ

Chatty Member
How the actual FUCK is she “doing everything she can” to raise awareness of this disease?! Jesus she hasn’t mentioned it in about 2 months AND SHE NEVER WEARS THE HOODIE!!!
She is crocked full of 💩
Everything she does is for content, EVERYTHING.
She properly grinds my gears. She’s icky.

Attachments

Everything is on it's way out, at least it feels like it, as others have just said.
She appears to be fading, the threads are much slower and even the funny stuff we nusties put together relating to Hinch and Inch, just doesn't seem (as) funny? We could resurrect Teeny Peeny Thursday and it would seem pointless....
Oh god, I sound like a Negative Nancy, but it does seem she is on the edge of done.

• Heart

Danielle0120

VIP Member
The fact she sat herself on the floor, to shuv quavers in her mouth, pretending to look at a cupboard, and finds that hilarious just shows that she really is slow in the head.

She's shuvving crisp after crisp down her fat thrioat without chewing them. She really does infuriate me.
---
She wolfs down those crisps doesn’t she. Such disordered eating. Sorry. I just can’t hold back anymore with her.
Quavers too, low cal crisps, and cuppa soups. Typical 'diet' food.
Hopefully she gets help one day.