Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BeeHappy

VIP Member
Tha
Mrs Hinch #681 Couldn’t care less about consent when all Hinch needs is content

Fankyou to @Cupcakemum for the fantassshtic new “Chief’s Kisssh” thread title 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Thread suggestions are taken from anywhere on each thread. Please keep them short and swear free and clearly mark them with Thread Suggestion.

The Wiki
is the pink button at the top of the page There’s answers there to all sorts of questions, such as:
Q) Who lives at Greyskull, her old home now?
A) Her sister Mamfa and her family.
Q) Is she pregnant?
A) No idea and we don’t care

Thread #500 is a must read, especially for newbie Nusties, so grab some crunky snacks 🍿10litres of coke 🥤and settle down to have your 👀 opened to her lies and use of filters.
https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...ife-in-lists-of-lies-the-tattle-truths.26662/

Sorry nusties I don’t have a recap. If anyone would like to add one then please feel free to do so xx

To be honesssssscht apart from having her twin the Grinch to visit and a faff about at Lakey-fairground not much has been shared……🙄

…… Oh except from the double autism story. All I feel like commenting is poor Ronnie. Imagine having your personal health details slapped online for 4.7 million bots, hunzzz and fuck knows who to see, without being old enough to give consent 🙄
Thanks for doing the new thread, lovely. I was all ready to go but couldn’t keep my eyes open and hoped it would wait for the morning. Should’ve known it wouldn’t and gone in early! 🤣

Here’s a recap of the last thread, should any nusties need a reminder:

Another pre-Christmas clean where she more or less cleaned the same things that she cleaned on her last pre-Christmas clean last week!

Dirty camel still allowed in the utility room. It’s December, woman! Keep the door closed and not only will it keep the heat in (and your bills down) it will also keep the filthy animals out of the house! You don’t want a recurrence of motorbike disease!

Sitting in her DryRobe letting the chickens climb all over her.

Christmas table (all ready for Christmas dinner with a side order of dust after setting it so far in advance) and another Christmas tree to add to the collection, bringing the current number of Christmas trees at Hinch Farm to 658!

Hinch loves to muck out the animals and fill up their feeds bins after dark, despite having all day to do it. Strange woman!

Another exploitative post of Ronnie laughing. She wishes he could be this happy, with her, forever. I bet you do Dogpie! We’ve never seen a spark of happiness from that poor boy when he’s with you in the past four years!

Lazy arse has got fed up of thinking up ideas for the EOTS so it’s now doing jobs around the house. She’s literally made it as boring as she is!!

Yearly Grinch x Hinch collab followed by a post about how amazing Lennie is looking after his brother by going first to check the Grinch out. No, Soph. It’s just that he’s more outgoing. If you haven’t worked it out yet, here’s a clue…they are two separate people with different personalities!

A visit to Lakeside where Ronnie, despite being scared of everything and needing his 2-year old brother to check things out for him first, runs away at the drop of a hat making mummaz anxious!

A two-day deep rest for Hinch, but someone put 50p in Inch who was “walking” Audrey in the rec…again! 🥱

Comes out of deep rest to announce both she and Ronnie are autistic. Tell who you want about yourself, Hinch, but stop sharing medical and personal information about your son online! 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Swedish chef

VIP Member

Merry Christmas you nusty beautiful trolllzzzzzzzzzz. I am in deep rest until someone DMs to ask me if I'm ok, until then I shall post sporadic cryptic stolen quotes. Goodbye and I'm fank you

• Haha
  • Heart

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
Super Kate as I was out Christmassing last night. Totally agree with everything regarding keeping this stuff private.
All I could imagine was Sopha, Inch and Fiddly Freda sitting on the sofas as she hit “post” and then the 3 of them refreshing furiously to watch the numbers and comments while also watching Tattle. Makes me sick to think about it 😖

Wize Owl

VIP Member
What a lovely present.
---

Followed by C for Cunt and D for Dogpie

ETA: and EFG for Endless Fucking Grifting
H is for “Ho Ho Ho” 🤭

GifGab.gif

And on that note i’d better try and find my coat, the door and locate my car in the nustiesssh car park 😂 xxx Happy Christmasssh xxx

• Haha
  • Sick

Swedish chef

VIP Member
Sorry to disagree with everyone but I do think she is autistic, and previously when she's acted "strangely" on her videos people on here have actually said they thought she was, yet when she confirms her diagnosis she gets made out to be a liar. My mum is autistic and I can see many similarities in behaviour. This may not be the popular opinion but I do believe her.
Many and varied nusty opinions on this thread, I definitely think she is autistic, I also think she is a top flight narcissist with a maximum Cunty vibe. We can disagree, it doesn't matter, what does matter is I'm a legend with all the snacks and a fait throat and size five fooooootzzzzzzz. Oi oiiiiiii you lot ❤❤❤❤❤

• Haha
Reactions: 42

fiif

I’ve merely skimmed the comments since her “announcement” but I truly believe that a lot of autism diagnoses are actually wrong, I think and I’ve read a lot of research that children that are exposed to technology, certain programs, iPads, and excessive screen time are more likely to have affected brain development and that presents in ways that autism does in young children.
Seriously, I despair at comments like this and hate that Hinch has created this polarised split around autism. Who would want an autism diagnosis if they weren't autistic???? The battle to get an assessment is insane, the assessment is a 3 or 4 step process that involves school, speech and language therapists, OT and psychologists. A diagnosis has to meet strict diagnostic criteria. Yes it is becoming more common, that's because there is more awareness, particularly in females who present differently. The world is also more demanding and fast paced now and that isn't a world in which autistic people find easy to navigate, hence it is more of a challenge as they have to try and adapt and it is exhausting.

Please don't let Hinch and her ways unfairly influence all autistic / neurodivergent people so negatively, the struggle is real.

• Heart

Poop wonderland

Just want to say Merry Christmas 🎅🎄fellow tattlers before I head off for 8 hours of real not tend work, hope everyone has a fabulous Christmas day, wish I could go in to deep rest but I'd miss you all too much 😉 have fun 🎅🎄

• Heart

stars in your eyes

She’s really Pissing me off now. It’s like she’s read autism for dummies and is only using the stereotypical symptoms. My whole house is neurodiverse and it’s a barrel of fun 😭 she really is a stain on any society.

AllieBee

VIP Member
Literally pissing myself laughing at the dementia puzzle. But also wondering what it's leading to? Photos turned into puzzles by Popsa? A range of toys Hinch has designed for kids with autism? A new proper farm? Who knows but she won't have posted that without an agenda!

lalala88

With Ronnie, now he's not only a child, but a vulnerable child because he has a diagnosis. He needs protecting. I'm surprised social services aren't involved although it does look like she's not allowed to be alone with the kids.
What she is doing is so exploitative but even more so now. I'd have thought authorities have to protect him from this?!

I don't think she's autistic but I don't think any of us particularly care either way. It seems obvious to a lot of us she's engineered this diagnosis and the constant references to her and Ron being similar 🙄 but if she is or not it's up to her to share it. It's not up to her to share about Ron.

When you think she's kept this quiet for a while, she has valued her own privacy of her 'diagnosis' and she'd have been pretty pissed off if someone shared it before she had a chance to announce it to the world (for attention). She'd have gone crazy if someone had leaked it, she'd have felt violated. I can just imagine the roller rant. When you think how she gets annoyed about any stories she's not approved being in the press/tagged in but Ron has never approved of any of the "press" she's given him and hasn't give his permission for his diagnosis to be shared.

Those boys, particularly Ron, need to be protected by social services.

Londonlady68

Chatty Member
Sorry to disagree with everyone but I do think she is autistic, and previously when she's acted "strangely" on her videos people on here have actually said they thought she was, yet when she confirms her diagnosis she gets made out to be a liar. My mum is autistic and I can see many similarities in behaviour. This may not be the popular opinion but I do believe her.
You're really not getting it. Literally no-one gives a fuck what diagnosis she has or hasn't got. They're horrified that she's abused and publicised her little boy's medical history along with all other aspects of his life. That is not ok.
It's actually heartbreaking as the parent of an autistic child that she's done this. My opinion of her couldn't drop any lower.

• Heart

JMS123

Chatty Member
None of what Mrs Hinch has done here is acceptable. It’s a huge breach of her child’s privacy for the main part. The fact that she is monetising for her own financial gain - it makes me feel sick.
Everything you say is spot on. It’s also not a superpower. My nephew tried to commit suicide and my sister walks on eggshells trying to balance being a parent with boundaries and constantly worrying that any little thing could push him over the edge.

I honestly don’t think it will bring the financial gain she hopes it will (and using her child’s autism diagnosis for that cause sickens me). Being some kind of autism charity ambassador won’t fund her Amazon habit and the carrying cost of not a farm. Her books are utterly crap and given her inability to construct a single sentence, she’s hardly going to pen an Amazon bestseller on autism.

So where next? In reality, nothing has changed and she has to find a replacement income stream asap or move back to the grey palace.

• Sad