Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

anniemouse

VIP Member
Sharing Ron’s personal medical information (and even her own) has no relevance to her account and is of absolutely no benefit to Ron.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

MammarD

No disrespect but I think a lot of that is bullshit.

1. She has no special interest in cleaning, it’s really obvious that the whole cleaning thing is about sales.

2. She copied the grey theme from other accounts when it was popular. She soon dropped it when she moved diddnt she.

3. How do we know she has permanent anxiety? Do you know her or are you going by her bad acting on Instagram?

4. When she first started, she used to drive herself about with trace to lakeside etc & pop to the shops on her own. This needing mum seems to have come on strong after having her children. The mum was around before, but no to this degree.

5. Not everyone who has body dysmorphia filters themselves, people that are self obssessed and vain might though.

6. Again, how do we know she has disordered eating? She’s just a larger lady that can’t bear being that way, so daddy paid for surgery.

7. No friends because she’s hard work and people can only take her in small doses. I think she has friends, just very few.

8. Yea maybe that one I can get on board with.

As I said this isn’t disrespecting what your saying, I just don’t agree with most of it
I agree with you - I think they have known for a couple of years that Ronnie is Autistic and this has given her time to alter her behaviour hype up the anxiety- tummy shivers etc to be able to say she also has the diagnosis - I think yet again it’s a sales pitch

• Heart

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Right - I'm sure it's been debated 100 times here already but I will just add and conclude my take on this. WHETHER she IS indeed autistic or NOT, is absolutely IRRELEVANT.

None of us can make a diagnosis (or maybe some of us huns are actually medically qualified but still, none of us tested her). The majority of us believe she is a narc, and as @Danielle0120 correctly pointed out, she is more likely to be diagnosed with a Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

None of this shite changes the fact that she is a manipulative whore, an incredibly deceiving cow, a money and fame obsessed bitch, and above all a terrible mother who uses her children for attention, cash and self pity.

Last time I checked, the above do not qualify as autism traits so let's not be fooled by her last attempt to justify her lack of basic humanity towards her children and as she likes to define them herself 'her followers'.

I know it sounded OTT when @katesbess mentioned rapists and murderers but she was right - being diagnosed with any form of mental or physical condition does NOT justify any wrong doings. Like when Oscar Pistorius allegedly shot his gf in the bathroom because his legal team decided to go for the phobia he had of buglers does not justify his actions.

She took that route for a very specific reason and debating whether or not she is autistic, in my opinion, is absolutely irrelevant.

She and her team made a very conscious decision to name the child about it and I can guarantee you 100% this is a commercial decision.

She or they, very specifically decided to drop that and then keep quiet until they deem it ok to make an online appearance - to then promote or announce something. It is emotional manipulation.

Click on the link below for a discounted subscription if you want more info and please remember to subscribe to my channel so we can help millionz of people

Code:
https://tattle.life/wiki/mrs-hinch
I must of missed the mental, physical conditions doesn't justify any wrong doings comments, but I'm so glad someone said it, because that exactly what she's going to do. She'll blame any wrong thing she does on having ✨️ AuTiSm ✨️

Usually, I wouldn't bat an eyelid on anyone having autism or adhd or god knows what else, nothing wrong with it, I wouldn't think twice about it, but let's face it -everyones getting diagnosed nowadays, especially adults and I think it needs looking into - anyway, it's more the fact Ronnie has ✨️ content ✨️ I mean ✨️autism✨️, so ofcourse she has to have it too. She wants that superpower book about mammy and son, and mammy and son take on autism. It's just too much of a coincidence in my opinion and I won't ever have my mind changed. She knows what she's doing and people are thick as fuck if they can't see through it.

Sophie has strong NPD traits. When she's ready, maybe she'll allow herself to get diagnosed with that, get help and therapy to deal with it, and then deal with the obvious childhood trauma she has from her wicked mum. And maybe she'll become a better person, mother and wife.

Until then, she's nothing but a cunt.

• Heart
  • Haha

Latala

Chatty Member
Worked out what the reveal will be!!! She will finally tell us which celebrity couple are having a baby!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Why would your kids - who can’t read - need two magazines, late evening (it’s dark) on Xmas eve?!
I did give my two Xmas themed activity books today so that I could preP Xmas dinner in peace, but my two can both read and do that kind of thing independently.

Whatever. She prob took that picture weeks ago.

Bye hinch. Have a miserable Christmas.

Calling bullshit on the processing the news. I’m an autistic woman with two autistic kids.

1) Why is she not using identity first language, i.e autistic woman? Not person with autism? Identity first language has been about for years now. We don’t have autism, we are autistic.

2) I don’t believe someone who has spent time digesting their diagnosis would still subject their small child to the complete humiliation of removing their autonomy about their identity. Regardless of whether it’s right - he is exposed on the internet. He WILL attract stares and glances - even chat. As an autistic child - I did NOT like it. It would send me on meltdowns - it was the reason I masked for years.

Autistic children are worthy of speaking about their neurodivergence when THEY are ready. He is too young. She has robbed him of his right to decide for himself if he wants to tell the world he is neurodivergent.

I feel a lot of pain for that child.
---
She will be absolutely revelling in this. This is what the sleepless nights were last week. She knew this was coming.
Im almost certain the book is the reveal.
Im almost certain that book was “written” before the diagnosis was given though.
I went back to her birthday time but I think it was more likely March (and Mother’s Day time) when all the cryptic posts started. I’d be curious to know when the first “superhero” posts were.
Essentially what I am saying is that this has been planned for almost a year. That she more than likleu based a book on it when she pitched her 3 kids book deal. 1) house move 2) superpowers 3) getting a new sibling (she might substitute that for a dog sibling).

Imagine that. Imagine including your child’s medical details within your content mapping for the year. Within the products are you trying to sell. Not to raise awareness. No. To make money. If this book will be to raise awareness then she will donate all earnings to charity. All interviews will be donated to charity and she will not earn 1 penny from discussing this publicly. Let’s see what happens there.

I can’t wait for her accounts to be published.

Thinking about it since she has received her diagnosis she’s done more face to face with the cameras; launch party talking to a crowd. So what angle is she going for with this? It’s made me more shy and worried or it’s made me feel confident enough to step out of my comfort zone.

I imagine there will be a q&a or talk to the camera today. Some cryptic comments. Some muddled time lines and a hell of a lot of things that don’t need to be shared. Shouldn’t be shared.

I work with autistic children constantly; have autistic relatives; am fighting to get an ADHD diagnosis for one of my children. I am an advocate for ASC. Big time. I’ve worked with children who range from “oh I wouldn’t have even realised” to non verbal and everything in between. Often ASC struggle with studying Literature because of the figurative, abstract concepts you need to write about (that’s not a sweeping generalisation, that’s mine and many others experience) but I’m always so happy when they declare they enjoy English. I know I’ve gotten something right in my relationship with all my students.

None of what Mrs Hinch has done here is acceptable. It’s a huge breach of her child’s privacy for the main part. The fact that she is monetising for her own financial gain - it makes me feel sick.
I welcome her doing a question and answer. She clearly has spent no time being part of the neurodivergent community so her answers will expose her. The lack of concern about her own child is quite sickening.

• Heart

Fluffy20

VIP Member
I'm not sure why Hinch needed time to process her own diagnosis. I mean it's not like getting a cancer diagnosis is it? It's not life threatening.
You may have found out at 33 that you're autistic but you will have actually been autistic for the last 33 years. Nothing changes. You may have a better understanding of why you do things the way you do but you're still the same person.
I realised when I was going through it with my son that I almost definitely have ADHD but I have never bothered getting a diagnosis and I don't tell anyone because it's unnecessary. The only person that it affects is me and for the most part I have coped perfectly well with it on a day to day basis for the last 40 odd years.
I wonder how much more Jamie and Fiddle have to pander to her now that she's officially got what she will perceive to be a "disability".

Jdimlet

Chatty Member
Remember when she said in a story a couple of years back that she doesn’t believe in ‘labels’ (with regards Ronnie).

Then it turned into ‘invisible speech’ (which she made up because she was still too ashamed to use the word ‘autism’).

But let’s face it, you can’t make mega bucks on the exploitation of his needs unless you start using the accepted and most recognised terminology.

She’s a cunt.

• Heart
Her entire online persona is fake and carefully curated. We see what she wants us to see. She doesn’t seem autistic to me, but I don’t know her and she has a diagnosis, so 🤷🏻‍♀️
(Personally, I think BPD seems like a better fit, but acknowledge that there’s lots of crossover with autism)

I do hope that by adopting this new autistic personality, she’s going to be positive and neuro-affirming with Ron. As in, “hey, you don’t have to make eye contact if you don’t want to”, not the “It’S a SuPeRpOwEr!!!” kind of positive. I’m sceptical based on what we’ve seen, but I really hope things are good behind the scenes.

Reactions: 48

Laylaybelle

The point in seeking a diagnosis for a young child is so that they can access the right help and support, so their parents can educate themselves on how to support their child, to access therapies if applicable, and to get an EHCP granted for accommodations in their education. Also for the child to understand themselves better as their grow up.

It is NOT for the purpose of pimping your child out for cash and likes.

• Heart

Alfie1234

VIP Member
So the kids got advent calendar gifts every day, elf gifts every day, a bloody huge box on Christmas Eve and then there’ll be loads tomorrow and she preaches not to feel bad about only doing what you can? It’s accounts like her that are responsible for making women feel inferior and failures.

Parry1988

VIP Member
A 100 piece puzzle 🙈😅 she can't even fit the bottom row on that tray thing, if only she had a table to do that on 🤣
Ffs my 5 year old can manage a 100 piece now. How fucking Embarrassing that she's put that on her stories like it's an achievement for a nearly 40 Yr old!!!

• Haha

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
Basic explanation of her accounts with my tiny bit of knowledge:

They have just over 3 mil in the bank but are owed just over 1 mil = just over 4 mil

They owe around 1.3 mil, this could include the corporation tax bill and other debts/costs

All that means she has around 2.7 mil company equity/profits.

Is the 3 mil in the bank minus operating costs? including any employee salaries? She's hiding her full turnover by not supplying a profit and loss statement, turnover could be much higher than 3 mil. I suspect the operating costs could be low given she gets so much gifted (cleaning products etc) makes it hard to work out if anything house-related is being offset?? although her assets are low (will be things the company owns eg mobile phone, computer, laptop etc).

In short, they've made a packet in a short time with what was actually quite a good business idea. Their big issue is longevity and sustaining that level of turnover to continue funding the new cunty farm lifestyle.

Personal opinion is they don't deserve any of it, they are chavvy chancers who latched onto a good idea while chasing z-list fame but deep down, don't really know what they're doing.

Ron deserves his privacy though, money can't buy that.

ellecatx

Autistic gal here. Will limit myself to say just 3 things:

1. Please can we learn the difference between the words neurodiverse and neurodivergent

2. We cannot say for sure if hinch is or isn't autistic and I'm finding the speculation about it all a bit boring tbh

3. I think what we can all agree on is that she exploits that poor lad for £ and is terrible for doing so. Autistic or not she is an attention seeker and terrible mother

Wize Owl

VIP Member
IMG_0016.jpeg

The poor brown camel (Rupert, or whatever he’s called) at the back knows he looks a right dickhead, so he’s trying to look invisible… RoyOiOi just looks like the cocky twat that he is and the other one looks fick as fuck 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Xstarx

A 100 piece puzzle 🙈😅 she can't even fit the bottom row on that tray thing, if only she had a table to do that on 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 47