Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Guysssssh, seeing as she’s an arsenal hole “Puzzler” now i’ve got the perfect one for her to do…. she could even frame it and give it to Ratmanzzzz NoNob for Valentine’s Day 🤭

IMG_0045.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 114

Stuffandsniff

Chatty Member
You know what this is gonna do... cause a flurry of people thinking that's it I'm autistic too and asking to be put on the pathway for asd diagnosis. Causing a crippled system to become more crippled . I have two autistic children and care full time for my autistic brother I know deep down I am autistic too. I won't get diagnosed because it won't bring me anything my life is what it is.

What I care about is that I had to pay private for one of my children's diagnosis after being kicked out of two schools . Having to drive around the country finding her adhd meds because of a national shortage one of the reasons for this shortage is an influx of people getting diagnosed. So Hinch go fuck yourself

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 114

Paulinekk

Sorry to disagree with everyone but I do think she is autistic, and previously when she's acted "strangely" on her videos people on here have actually said they thought she was, yet when she confirms her diagnosis she gets made out to be a liar. My mum is autistic and I can see many similarities in behaviour. This may not be the popular opinion but I do believe her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 105

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
I don't really give a shiny shite if she's autistic or not. It's her business, although I suspect she just misspelt 'awful', she meant to say she's awful :ROFLMAO: ;)

The less cynical would say share it anytime, but 7pm, prime posting slot just before Christmas, nah, it's just an engagement ploy. Poor Ron.

• Heart
Reactions: 93

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Just got through all the comments. Do parents seriously still beg it that autism is a super power? I remember seeing a parent do some photos hopped pic of their kid in a superman outfit with an A (for autism) plastered in the middle of the outfit. Thankfully for my son I haven't turned his condition into something I can revolve my personality around, although he's 'obviously' autistic. It's not a super power. Having a nearly 8 Yr old in nappies isn't a super power. A nearly 8 Yr old who can't string a sentence together isn't a super power. A nearly 8 Yr old who only recently learnt to count to 6 isn't a super power. I'm by no means ashamed of him but it's nothing to celebrate and if I could take it away from him I would.

• Heart
Reactions: 90

Mab1994

Chatty Member
Hinch is an absolute cunt!
My neighbour is a receptionist in our local GP. We both share a distaste for Sopha. Long story short, they have recieved 125 mental health accessment referral request between December 20th and today!. Out of that number 85 were full grown adults that believe they are autistic because they have lots of traits like Mrs hinch. I honestly thought she was joking until she insisted it is true, her manager is so confused as to what to do, the poor guy. I am beyond baffled. What is wrong with this world

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 87

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
She will be absolutely revelling in this. This is what the sleepless nights were last week. She knew this was coming.
Im almost certain the book is the reveal.
Im almost certain that book was “written” before the diagnosis was given though.
I went back to her birthday time but I think it was more likely March (and Mother’s Day time) when all the cryptic posts started. I’d be curious to know when the first “superhero” posts were.
Essentially what I am saying is that this has been planned for almost a year. That she more than likleu based a book on it when she pitched her 3 kids book deal. 1) house move 2) superpowers 3) getting a new sibling (she might substitute that for a dog sibling).

Imagine that. Imagine including your child’s medical details within your content mapping for the year. Within the products are you trying to sell. Not to raise awareness. No. To make money. If this book will be to raise awareness then she will donate all earnings to charity. All interviews will be donated to charity and she will not earn 1 penny from discussing this publicly. Let’s see what happens there.

I can’t wait for her accounts to be published.

Thinking about it since she has received her diagnosis she’s done more face to face with the cameras; launch party talking to a crowd. So what angle is she going for with this? It’s made me more shy and worried or it’s made me feel confident enough to step out of my comfort zone.

I imagine there will be a q&a or talk to the camera today. Some cryptic comments. Some muddled time lines and a hell of a lot of things that don’t need to be shared. Shouldn’t be shared.

I work with autistic children constantly; have autistic relatives; am fighting to get an ADHD diagnosis for one of my children. I am an advocate for ASC. Big time. I’ve worked with children who range from “oh I wouldn’t have even realised” to non verbal and everything in between. Often ASC struggle with studying Literature because of the figurative, abstract concepts you need to write about (that’s not a sweeping generalisation, that’s mine and many others experience) but I’m always so happy when they declare they enjoy English. I know I’ve gotten something right in my relationship with all my students.

None of what Mrs Hinch has done here is acceptable. It’s a huge breach of her child’s privacy for the main part. The fact that she is monetising for her own financial gain - it makes me feel sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 83

Sh1tRollsDownHill

VIP Member
How's the jigsaw coming along Sopha...
Screenshot_20231229-081525_Instagram.jpg

The digger Ronnie had at his birthday, not the same as this years tractor but it was never seen again.
Screenshot_20231228-224135_Instagram.jpg

---
Curiosity got the better of me, Mamfa is either seriously worried about her larl sis, realises how thick she is or she's full of jokes 🤣 I'm going with thick.

Hinch will be diagnosing herself with dementia next!
Screenshot_20231229-085441_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 81

MrsCapps

Chatty Member
Well there you go - she’s now given herself the green light to switch from ‘cleaner’ account to Autism Advocate.

And anyone that says anything remotely negative will just be a nusty troll and not understand her and Ron’s ‘struggles’.

New book in the new year.

She’ll be wanting to be BFFs with Christine McG now 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 80

MillionDollarBaby

VIP Member
Of all the heinous things she has done, she has finally gone too far for me.

What kind of monster doesn’t do the whole edge of a jigsaw before moving on to the middle?

Also, rumour has it Sopha is feeling pretty smug at the moment as the box said 3+ years and she’s made a good dent in an evening. CLEVAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 78

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #681 Couldn’t care less about consent when all Hinch needs is content

Fankyou to @Cupcakemum for the fantassshtic new “Chief’s Kisssh” thread title 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Thread suggestions are taken from anywhere on each thread. Please keep them short and swear free and clearly mark them with Thread Suggestion.

The Wiki
is the pink button at the top of the page There’s answers there to all sorts of questions, such as:
Q) Who lives at Greyskull, her old home now?
A) Her sister Mamfa and her family.
Q) Is she pregnant?
A) No idea and we don’t care

Thread #500 is a must read, especially for newbie Nusties, so grab some crunky snacks 🍿10litres of coke 🥤and settle down to have your 👀 opened to her lies and use of filters.
https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...ife-in-lists-of-lies-the-tattle-truths.26662/

Sorry nusties I don’t have a recap. If anyone would like to add one then please feel free to do so xx

To be honesssssscht apart from having her twin the Grinch to visit and a faff about at Lakey-fairground not much has been shared……🙄

…… Oh except from the double autism story. All I feel like commenting is poor Ronnie. Imagine having your personal health details slapped online for 4.7 million bots, hunzzz and fuck knows who to see, without being old enough to give consent 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

Cassy Role

VIP Member
Her announcement has changed the momentum and structure of this thread so much already. Influx of newbies derailing etc for the first time in ages, debates provoking some controversial opinions that could be taken out of context and direct quoted to suit a particular narrative etc. you can see where this is headed already.

Giving her the benefit of the doubt…This is her reincarnation. If she uses it for good and to help others then great. If she uses it for monetary gain then she’s a scumbag. Simple as. (Unfortunately due to the timing of the “announcement” 🤮 I think I know which way it’s going to go)

Merry Christmas ya filthy nusties. Over and out!

• Heart