Mrs Hinch #681 Couldn’t care less about consent when all Hinch needs is content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #681 Couldn’t care less about consent when all Hinch needs is content

Fankyou to @Cupcakemum for the fantassshtic new “Chief’s Kisssh” thread title 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Thread suggestions are taken from anywhere on each thread. Please keep them short and swear free and clearly mark them with Thread Suggestion.

The Wiki
is the pink button at the top of the page There’s answers there to all sorts of questions, such as:
Q) Who lives at Greyskull, her old home now?
A) Her sister Mamfa and her family.
Q) Is she pregnant?
A) No idea and we don’t care

Thread #500 is a must read, especially for newbie Nusties, so grab some crunky snacks 🍿10litres of coke 🥤and settle down to have your 👀 opened to her lies and use of filters.
https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...ife-in-lists-of-lies-the-tattle-truths.26662/

Sorry nusties I don’t have a recap. If anyone would like to add one then please feel free to do so xx

To be honesssssscht apart from having her twin the Grinch to visit and a faff about at Lakey-fairground not much has been shared……🙄

…… Oh except from the double autism story. All I feel like commenting is poor Ronnie. Imagine having your personal health details slapped online for 4.7 million bots, hunzzz and duck knows who to see, without being old enough to give consent 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 78
I can't believe what a night I have missed. This is her big announcement surely?! Or is this to get some sympathy before something negative comes out? Why now?

• Sad
Reactions: 38
God she’s going to make autism her whole personality now isn’t she. She’ll say her stupid tick lists are down to being autistic ffs 😭

• Wow
Reactions: 70
Sorry to disagree with everyone but I do think she is autistic, and previously when she's acted "strangely" on her videos people on here have actually said they thought she was, yet when she confirms her diagnosis she gets made out to be a liar. My mum is autistic and I can see many similarities in behaviour. This may not be the popular opinion but I do believe her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 105
I don't really give a shiny shite if she's autistic or not. It's her business, although I suspect she just misspelt 'awful', she meant to say she's awful :ROFLMAO: ;)

The less cynical would say share it anytime, but 7pm, prime posting slot just before Christmas, nah, it's just an engagement ploy. Poor Ron.

• Heart
Reactions: 93
Her entire online persona is fake and carefully curated. We see what she wants us to see. She doesn’t seem autistic to me, but I don’t know her and she has a diagnosis, so 🤷🏻‍♀️
(Personally, I think BPD seems like a better fit, but acknowledge that there’s lots of crossover with autism)

I do hope that by adopting this new autistic personality, she’s going to be positive and neuro-affirming with Ron. As in, “hey, you don’t have to make eye contact if you don’t want to”, not the “It’S a SuPeRpOwEr!!!” kind of positive. I’m sceptical based on what we’ve seen, but I really hope things are good behind the scenes.

Reactions: 48
Well, I'm a good few hours late on this very expected news. Look at the attention it has got her already. She'll be celebrating tonight. Can't be arsed to comment on it much more really, someone on the other thread summed it up perfectly saying you can be autistic and a dick/bleep/prick.
She needs to take the children off the internet and give that old witch Freda access back to the internet because we could all do with the laugh!
---
Sorry to disagree with everyone but I do think she is autistic, and previously when she's acted "strangely" on her videos people on here have actually said they thought she was, yet when she confirms her diagnosis she gets made out to be a liar. My mum is autistic and I can see many similarities in behaviour. This may not be the popular opinion but I do believe her.
Couldn't care less if she has autism or not, even more so for Ronnie. We, strangers on the Internet, don't need to know that little lads personal details. People asking her are rude and she doesn't owe anyone the answers but she's used it as an opportunity to drop the news at a time when she's not doing very well with her influencing. All we care about is she has and will carry on exploiting this situation for her own gain and that is wrong, autism or not what she's doing isn't to help anyone else.
---

Everyone has the right to look in to whether they could be on the spectrum of course but it does seem to be a fashion choice for some right now, your right and this clogs up the waiting lists. That's a whole different conversation.

I think Hinch has wanted her own diagnosis to excuse some of her behaviour regarding her children. End of!

Last edited:
Reactions: 77
Well, I'm a good few hours late on this very expected news. Look at the attention it has got her already. She'll be celebrating tonight. Can't be arsed to comment on it much more really, someone on the other thread summed it up perfectly saying you can be autistic and a dick/bleep/prick.
She needs to take the children off the internet and give that old witch Freda access back to the internet because we could all do with the laugh!
---

Couldn't care less if she has autism or not, even more so for Ronnie. We, strangers on the Internet, don't need to know that little lads personal details. People asking her are rude and she doesn't owe anyone the answers but she's used it as an opportunity to drop the news at a time when she's not doing very well with her influencing. All we care about is she has and will carry on exploiting this situation for her own gain and that is wrong, autism or not what she's doing isn't to help anyone else.
---

Everyone has the right to look in to whether they could be on the spectrum of course but it does seem to be a fashion choice for some right now, your right and this clogs up the waiting lists. That's a whole different conversation.

I think Hinch has wanted her own diagnosis to excuse some of her behaviour regarding her children. End of!
All of this. With bells on 👏🏻👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 25
All of this. With bells on 👏🏻👏🏻
tit, for someone who didn't really have much to say about it, I sure said a lot 🤣🤯

Anyway is anybody up, not sleeping due to tummy shivers about cooking a roast in a few days 🤣
Bet Hinch has a woe is me, or I'm so grateful, can't sleep post scheduled for 3am.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
You no rapists are autistic. Murderers have depression. Narcs have bpd. Rpiats have eating disorder.murderers cancer. Diognosis dont mske people suddenly acceptable. Her behaviours in some,mgiht come from a spectrum. BUT her dickish behaviour, the ones we are on here for ARE NOT. She does exactly what all the other insta cunts do,and worse. Regarding her manipulation, kids,treatment of her cult and people who question.her lies. Her fakes. non of THAT IS AUTISM OR BECAUSE OF. I still am not sure. I no Ron might be,but half of his behaviour is down to shocking neglectful and diabolical parenting practice. And possibly worsened or bought on by an u emotionally there for him mother.abd parent using him for camera.abd not getting his "ques" from simply not seeing them from his own mum.and simply a camera!
His whole life has been an orchestrated event.

Her behaviour,any spectrum type NOONE here has mentioned or called her up on in any bad way.far from it it's often on here,the only saving grace people have given her.
No no her behavior all we detested in her is not because of autism.
that IS DOWN TO HER BEING THW BIGGEST BELLEND ON THE PLANET.
I DO NOT LIKE HER.and won't get sympathy for a condition.

And actually I dislike her more,as she is completely drowning and so pulls the ND card. I think that is sickening.
Abd we all new she would. She hasn't do e this because she is ND she has done this because she's a bleep.and the bleep will be loving it.

I don't give one flying duck if she has it. Its not and shouldn't be important. Apart from treating people relatively. But I do treat her in regards to her spithead behaviour nothing to Di with ND.
and worse because this is nothing to do with other regarding that poor boy snd it should be his choice and what that came iut like or whe .and how he's treated now will differ,or get increasingly concerning for him.

If she gets any material from this I mgiht just ha e to sign off from her for good. Having seen teh darker side of nd and how it's effected those struggling. Or mute. Having worked with other illness and its devastating wffects. I Cannot stand THAT THE MOTHER FUCKER.is using this. And will continue to do so.
what an u aware privileged vile bleep.
I dislike her all the more for today.
Using her medicals for likes is the worst of the internet cunts. Yk.makes me sick

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
You no rapists are autistic. Murderers have depression. Narcs have bpd. Rpiats have eating disorder.murderers cancer. Diognosis dont mske people suddenly acceptable. Her behaviours in some,mgiht come from a spectrum. BUT her dickish behaviour, the ones we are on here for ARE NOT. She does exactly what all the other insta cunts do,and worse. Regarding her manipulation, kids,treatment of her cult and people who question.her lies. Her fakes. non of THAT IS AUTISM OR BECAUSE OF. I still am not sure. I no Ron might be,but half of his behaviour is down to shocking neglectful and diabolical parenting practice. And possibly worsened or bought on by an u emotionally there for him mother.abd parent using him for camera.abd not getting his "ques" from simply not seeing them from his own mum.and simply a camera!
His whole life has been an orchestrated event.

Her behaviour,any spectrum type NOONE here has mentioned or called her up on in any bad way.far from it it's often on here,the only saving grace people have given her.
No no her behavior all we detested in her is not because of autism.
that IS DOWN TO HER BEING THW BIGGEST BELLEND ON THE PLANET.
I DO NOT LIKE HER.and won't get sympathy for a condition.

And actually I dislike her more,as she is completely drowning and so pulls the ND card. I think that is sickening.
Abd we all new she would. She hasn't do e this because she is ND she has done this because she's a bleep.and the bleep will be loving it.

I don't give one flying duck if she has it. Its not and shouldn't be important. Apart from treating people relatively. But I do treat her in regards to her spithead behaviour nothing to Di with ND.
and worse because this is nothing to do with other regarding that poor boy snd it should be his choice and what that came iut like or whe .and how he's treated now will differ,or get increasingly concerning for him.

If she gets any material from this I mgiht just ha e to sign off from her for good. Having seen teh darker side of nd and how it's effected those struggling. Or mute. Having worked with other illness and its devastating wffects. I Cannot stand THAT THE MOTHER FUCKER.is using this. And will continue to do so.
what an u aware privileged vile bleep.
I dislike her all the more for today.
Using her medicals for likes is the worst of the internet cunts. Yk.makes me sick
😂. Jesus Christ!!! I don’t care for her but this is a bit much lol.. I’m not sure why you need to even begin with rapists and murders!!

Anyhow…. Which grinch video is the one she mentions in her story?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Well there you go - she’s now given herself the green light to switch from ‘cleaner’ account to Autism Advocate.

And anyone that says anything remotely negative will just be a nusty troll and not understand her and Ron’s ‘struggles’.

New book in the new year.

She’ll be wanting to be BFFs with Christine McG now 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 80
You know what this is gonna do... cause a flurry of people thinking that's it I'm autistic too and asking to be put on the pathway for asd diagnosis. Causing a crippled system to become more crippled . I have two autistic children and care full time for my autistic brother I know deep down I am autistic too. I won't get diagnosed because it won't bring me anything my life is what it is.

What I care about is that I had to pay private for one of my children's diagnosis after being kicked out of two schools . Having to drive around the country finding her adhd meds because of a national shortage one of the reasons for this shortage is an influx of people getting diagnosed. So Hinch go duck yourself

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 114
Many and varied nusty opinions on this thread, I definitely think she is autistic, I also think she is a top flight narcissist with a maximum Cunty vibe. We can disagree, it doesn't matter, what does matter is I'm a legend with all the snacks and a fait throat and size five fooooootzzzzzzz. Oi oiiiiiii you lot ❤❤❤❤❤

• Haha
Reactions: 42
tit, for someone who didn't really have much to say about it, I sure said a lot 🤣🤯

Anyway is anybody up, not sleeping due to tummy shivers about cooking a roast in a few days 🤣
Bet Hinch has a woe is me, or I'm so grateful, can't sleep post scheduled for 3am.
I'm not sure where to hang the coats we don't have a cloakroom and despite being on the beg a few threads ago, no bastard has gifted me one. Absolutely fumming.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I'm not sure where to hang the coats we don't have a cloakroom and despite being on the beg a few threads ago, no bastard has gifted me one. Absolutely fumming.
I have tummy shivers because my dad is no longer with us so I don’t have a splintered pallet wood dining table so I haven’t been able to set that 6 weeks before Christmas for maximum dust in my soup bowls.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She may or may not be autistic... I don't care, she is (supposedly) an adult and if she wants to share her diagnosis with the world so be it. I am disappointed that she has shared Ron's diagnosis, this isn't anything he should be ashamed of but it is now out there for the whole world to see. Fast forward 15 years and Ron is applying for his first job... hiring team do a social media search and bam they know everything about his life and medical history. You'd of thought given she has worked in recruitment she would be well aware that some companies do a social media search as standard.

Don't even get me started on her sharing this on her business account, prime time when her engagement is dwindling. She is a witch, unfit to be a mother and just needs to duck off. Run for the hills jimbob... yes he is an enabling bleep but still chance for him to stop this circus.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
She will be absolutely revelling in this. This is what the sleepless nights were last week. She knew this was coming.
Im almost certain the book is the reveal.
Im almost certain that book was “written” before the diagnosis was given though.
I went back to her birthday time but I think it was more likely March (and Mother’s Day time) when all the cryptic posts started. I’d be curious to know when the first “superhero” posts were.
Essentially what I am saying is that this has been planned for almost a year. That she more than likleu based a book on it when she pitched her 3 kids book deal. 1) house move 2) superpowers 3) getting a new sibling (she might substitute that for a dog sibling).

Imagine that. Imagine including your child’s medical details within your content mapping for the year. Within the products are you trying to sell. Not to raise awareness. No. To make money. If this book will be to raise awareness then she will donate all earnings to charity. All interviews will be donated to charity and she will not earn 1 penny from discussing this publicly. Let’s see what happens there.

I can’t wait for her accounts to be published.

Thinking about it since she has received her diagnosis she’s done more face to face with the cameras; launch party talking to a crowd. So what angle is she going for with this? It’s made me more shy and worried or it’s made me feel confident enough to step out of my comfort zone.

I imagine there will be a q&a or talk to the camera today. Some cryptic comments. Some muddled time lines and a hell of a lot of things that don’t need to be shared. Shouldn’t be shared.

I work with autistic children constantly; have autistic relatives; am fighting to get an ADHD diagnosis for one of my children. I am an advocate for ASC. Big time. I’ve worked with children who range from “oh I wouldn’t have even realised” to non verbal and everything in between. Often ASC struggle with studying Literature because of the figurative, abstract concepts you need to write about (that’s not a sweeping generalisation, that’s mine and many others experience) but I’m always so happy when they declare they enjoy English. I know I’ve gotten something right in my relationship with all my students.

None of what Mrs Hinch has done here is acceptable. It’s a huge breach of her child’s privacy for the main part. The fact that she is monetising for her own financial gain - it makes me feel sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 83
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.