Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Topsy-turvy2

Not sure if this got shared here..hinch only takes fiddle to home bargins. Scary that people are able to recognise him so easily and anyone could approach him and use his name
One my terns started working in local supermarket. He was asked for something and said person then realised he was mine, there is no denying him we identical and said oh say hi to your mam hope all well bka bka, he comes home from work in the height of it how do they know who i am🙄🤣 i figure out who it is, its an old school friend, teens are narky sh*ts, id ta relax him that no I haven't put him on my socials ( business page ) I would never and was why he was wound up he was shook at the mere thought I'd decided ta just whack him up. Kids are thought doff than us adults about socials, I've 3 from 17-25 all 3 very diff users of socials than the 30+ adults i know, it's rare there's a pic, it's rare they'd tag locations, it's rare of ever they put up there dinners or clothes or what they got as gifts etc, there's a whole world of different security we are now thought and if yave no sense like this one( so CLEARLY isn't autistic, I don't know a single dumb as shit like her person young or old with autism, I have never met a single one with her low level of intelligence, not one, even non verbal or higher needs, always extremely more intelligent than her) IMHO I think that's a huge factor of what autism is, this horrible nasty, strange world is too f*cked up and weird for the level of intelligence that humans woth autism have, they are way to smart for the stupidity of the world.
Even NT , we get wound up after a few mins of discussing something with someone who hasn't a bloody clue, imagine that everywhere ya look and everyone you deal with, I think autism is an intellectual superpower personally 🥰 some of our greatest inventions came from humans that have autism.

That went a bit off track but too sum up where I was going, I hope too god her kids find support in someone outside that weird set up and can run and have some privacy at some stage of life.

Reactions: 3
I’ve unfollowed Georgia now as well. I did like her at the start but the more time she spends with Hinch, the more she’s turning into a selling page.

And by reading between the lines on her comment last night and what she’s posted there, I think I’ve jumped ship just in time.

It’s a shame but she’s defo turning into a hinch clone.
What was her comment, I never saw it?

Reactions: 3

Furrytriangle

VIP Member
If the events of earlier on the year are linked to this narrative I reckon you are right. Weepy took a step back because he wasn’t happy with the direction of travel (that was some tea early in 2023 - could be his precious daughter getting her diagnosis). Fiddle is definitely there are peculiar times; wouldn’t surprise me if she moved in to “help” but I also think her and weepy have split; he looked very uncomfortable at the campfire recently and that’s the first time we’ve seen them together all year.
Can you or someone kindly give the lowdown on what’s happened/soeculated about weepy?

Reactions: 2

Yvonne1010

Chatty Member
All .y mates
remember the “naughty kids” the ones labeled as trouble makers, ones that struggle to pay attention, or even be in school infirst place, the ones that didn’t fit in and had no friends? The quite ones?
you’ll probably find they were all nurodiverse.
[/QUOTE
ALl my mates at school naughty I wouldn't say trouble maker all though teachers classed us as this.school were a lot differnet back then teachers were less interested not all but I'd say half n.half good half liked to use the cain as punishment ruled with iron fist but did me no harm maybe this is what's lacking displine not saying cain but something needs to give world as gone mad some kids have zero respect alls this nonsense woke shit does my head in labels for poor behaviuor when infact some are little spolits shits i went to school in late 70s early 80s we bunked off school continously we had loads of fun did thing we shouldn't my husbands mates all the same worst i THINK ! Our families were all in this bracket you've fitted us in ? .
---
All .y mates
remember the “naughty kids” the ones labeled as trouble makers, ones that struggle to pay attention, or even be in school infirst place, the ones that didn’t fit in and had no friends? The quite ones?
you’ll probably find they were all nurodiverse.
[/QUOTE
ALl my mates at school naughty I wouldn't say trouble maker all though teachers classed us as this.school were a lot differnet back then teachers were less interested not all but I'd say half n.half good half liked to use the cain as punishment ruled with iron fist but did me no harm maybe this is what's lacking displine not saying cain but something needs to give world as gone mad some kids have zero respect alls this nonsense woke shit does my head in labels for poor behaviuor when infact some are little spolits shits i went to school in late 70s early 80s we bunked off school continously we had loads of fun did thing we shouldn't my husbands mates all the same worst i THINK ! Our families were all in this bracket you've fitted us in ? .

WeTalkAboutBruno

Chatty Member
Sorry to disagree with everyone but I do think she is autistic, and previously when she's acted "strangely" on her videos people on here have actually said they thought she was, yet when she confirms her diagnosis she gets made out to be a liar. My mum is autistic and I can see many similarities in behaviour. This may not be the popular opinion but I do believe her.
What similarities do you see? What are the traits that she exhibits?