Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Louanne

VIP Member
How can she love jigsaws when this is the first one she's ever done? Such a dickhead.

"Am I a puzzler now?" No, you're still just a cunt. Hope that helps 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

katesbess

VIP Member
You no rapists are autistic. Murderers have depression. Narcs have bpd. Rpiats have eating disorder.murderers cancer. Diognosis dont mske people suddenly acceptable. Her behaviours in some,mgiht come from a spectrum. BUT her dickish behaviour, the ones we are on here for ARE NOT. She does exactly what all the other insta cunts do,and worse. Regarding her manipulation, kids,treatment of her cult and people who question.her lies. Her fakes. non of THAT IS AUTISM OR BECAUSE OF. I still am not sure. I no Ron might be,but half of his behaviour is down to shocking neglectful and diabolical parenting practice. And possibly worsened or bought on by an u emotionally there for him mother.abd parent using him for camera.abd not getting his "ques" from simply not seeing them from his own mum.and simply a camera!
His whole life has been an orchestrated event.

Her behaviour,any spectrum type NOONE here has mentioned or called her up on in any bad way.far from it it's often on here,the only saving grace people have given her.
No no her behavior all we detested in her is not because of autism.
that IS DOWN TO HER BEING THW BIGGEST BELLEND ON THE PLANET.
I DO NOT LIKE HER.and won't get sympathy for a condition.

And actually I dislike her more,as she is completely drowning and so pulls the ND card. I think that is sickening.
Abd we all new she would. She hasn't do e this because she is ND she has done this because she's a cunt.and the cunt will be loving it.

I don't give one flying fuck if she has it. Its not and shouldn't be important. Apart from treating people relatively. But I do treat her in regards to her spithead behaviour nothing to Di with ND.
and worse because this is nothing to do with other regarding that poor boy snd it should be his choice and what that came iut like or whe .and how he's treated now will differ,or get increasingly concerning for him.

If she gets any material from this I mgiht just ha e to sign off from her for good. Having seen teh darker side of nd and how it's effected those struggling. Or mute. Having worked with other illness and its devastating wffects. I Cannot stand THAT THE MOTHER FUCKER.is using this. And will continue to do so.
what an u aware privileged vile cunt.
I dislike her all the more for today.
Using her medicals for likes is the worst of the internet cunts. Yk.makes me sick

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 65

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
Hunz! May I suggest a rather difficult but necessary endeavour 😘
Can we please regain control of the narrative and focus our comments on say, the main lies or fuck ups she has done this year?

By focusing on her latest self diagnosis, we are purely giving her exactly what she was looking to achieve!
We know by now plenty of newbies have made an appearance since last night, as well as researchers in disguise.

From a geeky perspective, I can assure you we are currently helping her with her keywords and tags.

By no means am I telling anyone what they can and cannot say! I just know no one on here wants to increase her engagement, but at the moment we are.

Another TED talk it seems 🤣 I’ll see myself out
---
Saw this cunt trending on google search. Clicked and rolled my eyes. I HATE THIS CUNT so so much I have a son with ADHD, DYSPRAXIA & TOURETTES so she can take her fucking fake diagnosis and stick it right up a flat arse.FUCK OFF GRINCH Anyway that is all
Exactly my point. We need to stop unknowingly helping her.

• Heart

Bizziebody

VIP Member
This half wit talking out of her arse calling autism a super power makes me sick. Where I live on Boxing Day a little girl with autism ran off from her family home during a severe storm. The poor little mite drowned in a storm water drain.😢😢 I guess her ‘super power’ didn’t kick in.
Cancel Mrs Hinch.

• Sad

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Only come here casually from time to time but I snapped my ankle running here after seeing her post. As a parent of a severely autistic child I wouldnt dream of announcing his personal and private medical information to all and sundry.

• Heart
Reactions: 64

Charlie&Lulu

The thing that Hinch hasn’t addressed in her ground shaking prime time news drop is autism is a spectrum. For some it is a hour by hour struggle, quite a few have a milder form (think of children who can integrate on main stream education compared to those who need one to one supervision).

Autism is not a super power, it’s not an excuse for attention seeking click bait to make money).

She has publicly declared her son’s medical condition for money, she’s a vile narcissist who should be cancelled. End of.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Scrolling through a reel and come across one of a christmas dinner, and one person eating just chicken nugs instead of a Christmas dinner with the other 10 of them, and it saying guess who's acoustic They meant autistic
So from this day forwards, Sophie shall be
✨️✨️ acoustic ✨️✨️ xoxoxoxox

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Super Kate as I was out Christmassing last night. Totally agree with everything regarding keeping this stuff private.
All I could imagine was Sopha, Inch and Fiddly Freda sitting on the sofas as she hit “post” and then the 3 of them refreshing furiously to watch the numbers and comments while also watching Tattle. Makes me sick to think about it 😖
It’s the fact that she posted at peak engagement time for me. It was never about awareness or advocating for Ron. It’s all about likes and engagement. She’s vile. And since we know she reads here, Hinch, you are vile!! I hope this all backfires on her spectacularly.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

yummymoon

I’m still trying to work out why Father Christmas left his belt trousers and boots at her house…
How did he get back to the North Pole? Was he just wearing his underpants?

• Haha
Reactions: 60

mumpty

Chatty Member
FFS I go out for one night of the year on the appletisers and I come back to this shit show. Hospitals are going to run out of oralmorph with all the broken ankles people got sprinting to these threads 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
The accounts are in. Not what I expected 👀

View attachment 2655996
Bear in mind they cover the financial year from April 2022 - April 2023
So will cover the last of her Tesco deal and the book, plus payment for her appearances on SSS Christmas crafts 2022 and SYLO. It will be the accounts covering the 23/24 financial year that will reflect her shitshow of a year this year.

• Heart
Reactions: 56