Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

puddleduck

VIP Member
Like so many of us here I couldn't give a f**k about her and her diagnosis.
But that little boy 🙆‍♀️ - If he is then she should hang her head in shame because she could of been helping him from the moment she first suspected or was informed.
She's played those boys off against each other, stole their identities and their abilities to develop individual personalities from the get go.
She painted Len as the golden child and Ronnie as the difficult one and now Len takes a backseat because it's all about her and Ronnie.
He's a little boy for f**k sake who has never been properly parented or even had a Gran who cared enough to intervene.
Fair play to her Dad who stepped out of it.
It's all about money and throwing her hair about.
What goes around comes around Hinch and I hope this all backfires on her soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Louanne

VIP Member
I'm sorry, and I don't usually have an issue with people enjoying their hard-earmed cash even when others struggle, but FUCK ME, those kids have got more for Christmas Eve than a lot of others will get tomorrow.
That is absolutely shameful.
Sophie, you're a cunt, and your little announcement the other day changed that not one jot. I hope Instagram remove all your bots for Christmas and show everyone what a lying, Machiavellian, conniving, selfish fraud you are.

• Heart

LurkeyMcLurk

VIP Member
She may or may not be autistic... I don't care, she is (supposedly) an adult and if she wants to share her diagnosis with the world so be it. I am disappointed that she has shared Ron's diagnosis, this isn't anything he should be ashamed of but it is now out there for the whole world to see. Fast forward 15 years and Ron is applying for his first job... hiring team do a social media search and bam they know everything about his life and medical history. You'd of thought given she has worked in recruitment she would be well aware that some companies do a social media search as standard.

Don't even get me started on her sharing this on her business account, prime time when her engagement is dwindling. She is a bitch, unfit to be a mother and just needs to fuck off. Run for the hills jimbob... yes he is an enabling cunt but still chance for him to stop this circus.

• Heart

Wize Owl

VIP Member

Merry Christmas you nusty beautiful trolllzzzzzzzzzz. I am in deep rest until someone DMs to ask me if I'm ok, until then I shall post sporadic cryptic stolen quotes. Goodbye and I'm fank you
Merry Christmas Schweeeet’arrrrt….. I tried to get an exclusive interview with Blankie, but he’s buggered off incase he’s used instead of the barrrrfroom blanket 😂

So I’ll just leave this here, someone’s put 10p in Ratmanzzzbumbuminnit 🤭🎄
ETA: Just as I post this Jingle Bell Rock came on the radio 🤭
GifGab.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Hinch is an absolute cunt!
My neighbour is a receptionist in our local GP. We both share a distaste for Sopha. Long story short, they have recieved 125 mental health accessment referral request between December 20th and today!. Out of that number 85 were full grown adults that believe they are autistic because they have lots of traits like Mrs hinch. I honestly thought she was joking until she insisted it is true, her manager is so confused as to what to do, the poor guy. I am beyond baffled. What is wrong with this world
Are you seriously expecting us to believe that one gp surgery has received over 20 calls a day asking for mental health assessments because they have traits like Mrs hinch? That's as far fetched as a bucket of shite from China. Your neighbour is either a headcase or they are taking the piss out of you

• Haha

Andioooop

VIP Member
that entire comment is absolute bollocks 🤣 ‘helped millions’, ‘always credits quotes’ ‘text message from a friend’

Thing that annoys me is, she’ll be even more untouchable now, her tend anxiety was enough to kickstart her ‘career’ and have the Barmy Army jumping in to defend her, so it’s going to be even worse now. Autism isn’t an excuse for all the shitty things she’s done and of course using Ron’s diagnosis as content.
Dunno about autism but she deffo has fraudtism

• Haha

LurkeyMcLurk

VIP Member
The issue is when you cry wolf so many times, people will struggle to believe her even if it is the truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

anniemouse

VIP Member
Imagine having to stoop so low to save your dead “career”. I’d rather flash my lady garden on OF than do what she’s done

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

londonlife24

VIP Member
Omg guyschhhhh I’m now a VIP member…. I can’t believe this is my life, I’m just obschesssed!!!! At least 900 of my 1000 posts will have been Hinch related…. Thank you Sopha for making this possible 🩷🩷🩷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

londonlife24

VIP Member
Merry Christmas fellow tattlers!! Not everyone likes this period. I know we all see through Hinches lies and deceptions but I know I still feel pressured by cuntfluencers to have everything perfect. Everything we do truly is enough (sorry to plagiarise you Sopha). Remember to seek help when needed nusties!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 52

12inchthinbase

I’m sorry if I’m duplicating (I was skimming on egg shells through the thread) but the Huns are already using “ND tribe”
Ffs. Just my opinion but it’s like *some* people like a badge or a label for the sake of it.
My sister has two children diagnosed as Autistic and I can tell you now that only one of them potentially is.

She learned what she needed to say to the Dr's, became heavily involved with the ND 'community' and researched Autism to death. That, coupled with lazy parenting, speaking FOR her child (and never saying the word 'no' to her youngest) and she somehow not only managed to get them diagnosed as Autistic but also held them back a full year at school. Now she's going through the process of getting herself diagnosed and it angers me so much because it's all just bullshit.

Myself and my son have ADHD but I would never hold him back or label him with it. His school mates don't even know and very few of my friends/family know. It's none of their business.

Point is you're bang on, some people LOVE the labels and thinking they're in some sort of 'higher community' or different to others. Doesn't excuse their behaviour though!

Just because you're 'Autistic' doesn't mean you can be a c*nt :m

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I’ve been trying to trawl back to find when she started all these comments (purely because I’m always interested in the timeline of her narratives). I went back to Mother’s Day and she had been drip feeding about Ronnie then. We were also discussing her vacant interaction when she was given a gift from the boys. She was looking at her nails. A few comments I thought were apt.

Attachments

• Heart

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Trollomons re-post with just an emoji speaks volumes. Couldn’t be arsed to say anything but knew if she didn’t share she’d come across as the “bad guy”. Yet hinch has never mentioned the Asda range. Funny that. Women supporting women right hinch babe?