Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

anniemouse

VIP Member
Her quirky noises (stimming?) and behaviour has really only started this year, all as part of her drip feeding. Think back to the chavvy “Hunnay” video and she was totally different then.

Reactions: 77

Sh1tRollsDownHill

VIP Member
Well, I'm a good few hours late on this very expected news. Look at the attention it has got her already. She'll be celebrating tonight. Can't be arsed to comment on it much more really, someone on the other thread summed it up perfectly saying you can be autistic and a dick/cunt/prick.
She needs to take the children off the internet and give that old bitch Freda access back to the internet because we could all do with the laugh!
---
Sorry to disagree with everyone but I do think she is autistic, and previously when she's acted "strangely" on her videos people on here have actually said they thought she was, yet when she confirms her diagnosis she gets made out to be a liar. My mum is autistic and I can see many similarities in behaviour. This may not be the popular opinion but I do believe her.
Couldn't care less if she has autism or not, even more so for Ronnie. We, strangers on the Internet, don't need to know that little lads personal details. People asking her are rude and she doesn't owe anyone the answers but she's used it as an opportunity to drop the news at a time when she's not doing very well with her influencing. All we care about is she has and will carry on exploiting this situation for her own gain and that is wrong, autism or not what she's doing isn't to help anyone else.
---

Everyone has the right to look in to whether they could be on the spectrum of course but it does seem to be a fashion choice for some right now, your right and this clogs up the waiting lists. That's a whole different conversation.

I think Hinch has wanted her own diagnosis to excuse some of her behaviour regarding her children. End of!

Last edited:
Reactions: 77

BBC1HD

VIP Member
She’s left the likes on. This would have got 500,000 three years ago
"Thanks for sticking with me for yet another crazy year"

Crazy? She's had the most boring and mundane year out of her entire career. The most exciting part was betting which chicken would die next.

• Haha
Reactions: 74
I was going to say this yesterday. My boyfriend's son was diagnosed a few weeks ago and they asked him & his mum to do a questionnaire as it can be hereditary. His came back as it's very probable he also has it but the doctor did say "Don't take this as gospel. Showing traits could mean that its just things you do which happen to match. If you're super tidy you might just be tidy person & not OCD for example" She'll have heard it, done a little wee and internally whooped.
Completely OT I realise, but people who equate being ‘tidy’ to having ‘ocd’ really grip my shit. I have OCD, my house isn’t particularly tidy, but it does take me two hours to leave home every day cause of various ‘checks’ I need to do, and if I don’t cross the road by a certain lamp post I believe my family will die. These are just some of the very merry things I have to deal with in a daily basis. People who hoover everyday and then exclaim ‘Oh I’m SO ocd’ wind me the fuck up.
Rant over (and not aimed at you btw) 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 73

Hun_tea22

VIP Member
Meanwhile Hinch’s Christmas dining table set up gathers dust while she has her deep rest at Center Parcs
1703280981253.png

• Haha
Reactions: 72
Dropping the diagnosis bomb right at evening peak engagement time and then disappearing for her weekly “day off” right before her Christmas Deep Rest. It’s all disgustingly calculated. She’s literal scum.

• Heart
Reactions: 71

Blondesx40x

Chatty Member
Mirror mirror on the wall
Who's the worst mother of them all?
The mirror replied with total disdain
You... STOP selling your son for
for monetary gain.

Mirror mirror on the wall
Who's the worst narc of them all?
The mirror paused before it replied
Tell the truth, they know You've lied.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70

Furrytriangle

VIP Member
God she’s going to make autism her whole personality now isn’t she. She’ll say her stupid tick lists are down to being autistic ffs 😭

• Wow
Reactions: 70

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I had a long chat with a relative just now who has recently had her child diagnosed as autistic. We’ve been having lots of chats about it over the last few months as the parent also received a diagnosis at the same time. Which she expected. Which has hugely helped her make sense of her own life. We’ve had chats about how I feel my one of my own children are likely ADHD and we’ve been pursuing that. Slowly. Long way to go.

Anyway. Today I said an Instagram personality (she wouldn’t know who Mrs Hinch is - didn’t even ask me), announced her child and her own diagnosis on Instagram to all of her follows. What does she think of that? She was horrified. She told me that aside from her husband, her parents and me (and school for her child), she’s told no one. Not because she’s ashamed but because it’s none of their business. She likened it to the fact that she’s also gluten free and said she only “announces” this information when it needs to be known. She doesn’t go up to people and declare I AM GLUTEN FREE. She was horrified that strangers know this personal information about a child. She said that when her child is older she can tell whoever she wants but it’s HER information to share.

Old Sophie has announced it like she’s gotten a new pet. Or a new pair of curtains. She’s utterly deplorable for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 69

fiif

There's no doubt she's neurodivergent, I've been saying it for months - I actually think a lot of 'influencers' are, they get their dopamine hit and 'fitting in' that they crave from the safety of behind a screen. She is likely to have ADHD too.

But I am gutted that she is and how inept she will be at addressing the stigma around it for herself and her son. My 15yo daughter is autistic, diagnosed after 5 years of severe mental health issues following autistic burnout, self harm etc. She also has ADHD as does my husband and her 2 brothers. Living with neurodivergence isn't a super power or inspiring, it's bloody hard work, it's exhausting, it's a constant battle - EHCPs, schooling, reasonable adjustments, meltdowns, searching for medication for ADHD that has national shortages, failing exams, having to parent a 15 year old who needs everything that requires executive functioning done for her.

With absolute determination, constant hard work, educating ourselves and changing our expectations, by daughter is now thriving.

But Hinch has no ability to address this in a positive light - she will try and glamorise it, capitalise on it and exploit that poor little boy that needs nothing more than a caring, loving, supportive family that can educate themselves about his real needs and give him the privacy he deserves.

• Heart
Reactions: 68

Picklelily

VIP Member
I hope her sheep remember that she’s done nothing but paint Ronnie as being naughty and troublesome for quite some time now even after supposedly receiving his diagnosis 🙃

• Heart

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
Right - I'm sure it's been debated 100 times here already but I will just add and conclude my take on this. WHETHER she IS indeed autistic or NOT, is absolutely IRRELEVANT.

None of us can make a diagnosis (or maybe some of us huns are actually medically qualified but still, none of us tested her). The majority of us believe she is a narc, and as @Danielle0120 correctly pointed out, she is more likely to be diagnosed with a Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

None of this shite changes the fact that she is a manipulative whore, an incredibly deceiving cow, a money and fame obsessed bitch, and above all a terrible mother who uses her children for attention, cash and self pity.

Last time I checked, the above do not qualify as autism traits so let's not be fooled by her last attempt to justify her lack of basic humanity towards her children and as she likes to define them herself 'her followers'.

I know it sounded OTT when @katesbess mentioned rapists and murderers but she was right - being diagnosed with any form of mental or physical condition does NOT justify any wrong doings. Like when Oscar Pistorius allegedly shot his gf in the bathroom because his legal team decided to go for the phobia he had of buglers does not justify his actions.

She took that route for a very specific reason and debating whether or not she is autistic, in my opinion, is absolutely irrelevant.

She and her team made a very conscious decision to name the child about it and I can guarantee you 100% this is a commercial decision.

She or they, very specifically decided to drop that and then keep quiet until they deem it ok to make an online appearance - to then promote or announce something. It is emotional manipulation.

Click on the link below for a discounted subscription if you want more info and please remember to subscribe to my channel so we can help millionz of people

Code:
https://tattle.life/wiki/mrs-hinch

• Heart
  • Haha

Wize Owl

VIP Member
IMG_0037.jpeg

This ⬆ can only have be written by the same hun that wrote this ⬇ It made my head go 😵💫 reading it 😂

IMG_2553.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Sorry for going off on one last night guys, just realised I posted quite a few times 🤣 I'm like a fucking foghorn

I guess I just can't drop it (I am after this post cos I'm getting drained), it's just difficult to try and understand why a mother, of 2 innocent children sell every part of their lives, and think it's OK. It's heartbreaking, I wouldn't be able to sleep at night if I did this to my 3. I love mine more than anything in this whole world and I'd never EVER fail them the way that woman has failed those 2 children.

I don't think I'll be able to stick around much if her page turns into autism autism autism. She doesn't deserve her career, her house, her children, her husband (even if he is a cunt), she deserves nothing but unhappiness and people like her horrible mother. People like Hinch don't deserve sunshine and roses, she deserves hell.

I hope, one day, that she reaches out and gets some help for her clear NPD, and maybe she'll see life clearer and change her ways. She needs to dig deeper into her childhood and get some help, deep professional help.

I hope her children experience a wonderful Christmas, but we all know it'll be recorded and shared. So that makes me sad.

Have a BEAUTIFUL Christmas, tattlers. However you're spending it.
Eat good food and love on your families. Xxxxx ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 66