Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lovecrisps

Chatty Member
I HATE her cleaning videos. Stuff that's already clean (particularly the stupid fucking untouched oven) being sprayed with more cleaning product than I'd use in a year. Pouring chemicals neat down the sink. Her stupid hair flick of her stupid chavvy dry hair extensions. Another replay of that utility under the sink cupboard being cleaned. Undeclared advert with her book and cleaning scents.

Hate it. Hate her.

Reactions: 49

Danielle0120

VIP Member
She forced those kisses, bet she was ill afterwards pretending to be a caring mummaz

Why does she feel the need to record and share their every move, the kid can't even shit without her recording it. I don't wanna see her kids see the Grinch. I don't care.

My husband and I took our 3 to see Santa today and The Grinch was there too, along with Anna and Elsa, loads of characters. It was absolutely MAGICAL. I didn't upload the photos I took for social media cos let's be real, no one gives a fuck if it's not their own kid.

She needs to crawl up her own arse

Stacybee

They're not playing "ball" you idiot. They think you are throwing food. Like the camels, chickens are food driven. I have 10 and I could throw rocks and they'd all run to see if it were food. You can do it over and over because they aren't smart and will still think it's food

Andioooop

VIP Member
You’d think with a reveal like that her 4.7mil followers would be flocking to lick her ass. Glad she’s realised her account is crumbling & has nothing left to offer
FD3A1476-49A2-47C0-8A08-95672FA87985.jpeg

• Haha

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
"Why fit in when we were born to stand out Ron".

My god she is loving every single second of this and it's utterly despicable.

Claiming she has autism is her get out of jail card forever more, she will never ever be held accountable for her shit because, y' know, autism...

Andioooop

VIP Member
Just having a proper good catch up, that photoshoot ffs, looks like she belongs in a damart catalogue, yet again fuck all like her insta. The face of an absolute bitch, nothing likeable about her.
IMG_3862.jpeg

Still cutting off half her chin i see & pulling the eyes back. Laughable
0E7DC6A0-4138-453C-A683-821F48EDB82B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

AllieBee

VIP Member
What an absolute cunt. Poor.Ronnie. He doesn't deserve this, his private information shared all Iver social media. He's vulnerable enough as it is. Fuck off Hinch. She just revels in this doesn't she. She really is all.out of ideas and content if this is all she has. Fucking bitch

• Heart
Reactions: 48

AllieBee

VIP Member
Guessing there's a new book in January for sure - Autism is my Superpower by Ronnie Hinch

• Haha

AllieBee

VIP Member
Why is she so convinced her life is 'crazy'. Its not crazy, its sad, empty and pathetic.

• Heart

MrsD33

VIP Member
Why are people so stupid 🤦🏽‍♀️🙄

I know how hard this will have felt to announce

She had no need to announce it.

It’s not her information to announce .

She’s fucking loving it!

The only hard bit was deciding what day and time to do it!

Attachments

• Heart

anniemouse

VIP Member
OK mag on display in the movie room 😂😂😂 absolute narc
Snowglobes obsession is back as well 🤣
Lons hair looks like its been butchered with the blunt kitchen scissors.
You mean you don’t fold open a shitty magazine at a photo of yourself and prop it up in your bookcase?

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Listoflies

"Autism is a super power!" Is the equivalent to "all lives matter" or "were all just human" when it comes to recognising what people of colour have to deal with.

MrsD33

VIP Member
Oh sweet girl ❤ how is she doing now? X
She’s been doing really well for the last 9/10 months. I have full custody of her now and we’ve worked on talking through any situations that we think might be overwhelming so we can have a plan in place.

She’s had counselling at school and she understands that she’s not a moody little cow or any of the other labels her other family gave her.

She’s an absolute pleasure but she still has times when she cant control her emotions, think hormones arent helping, and its heartbreaking to see the harm she does to herself but we keep going x

Sorry that turned into an essay I should have just said she’s doing better thank you 🙈😂

• Heart

Loopy83

VIP Member
The sickening thing is she doesn't post anything by accident..that post would have been planned, written, checked all foe engagement. She's disgusting

Stacybee

I'm reading the comments and wondering why everyone is "proud" of them? Fucking weirdos

influencerbore

VIP Member
Do you think autism is a shameful secret that should be kept quiet or something?

You should meet my 12yo who doesn’t care who knows she’s autistic, and who understands herself so well and is learning to advocate for herself at school every day. It’s because she understands that autism, for her, is neither a terrible thing nor a superpower. It’s just who she is.

The sooner we start viewing autism in a neutral way and not this hush-hush, private, still deeply stigmatised thing the better.
Nothing to do with it being shameful, because it’s not! It’s to do with a child who has no control over what is said about himself online

• Heart

Danielle0120

VIP Member
That isn’t a diagnosis.
It's a mental health condition which a psychiatrist can diagnose you with.

"How is narcissistic personality disorder diagnosed?
A healthcare provider, usually a psychiatrist or psychologist, can diagnose NPD by talking to you and asking questions about your life and interactions with others (especially family, friends or other loved ones). They may also diagnose related conditions or ask questions to rule out conditions with similar symptoms or effects."

Are you OK? Fuck me man

Edit :
Genuine comment. If you've found her post hard for whatever reason, please take care of yourself. This thread is full of alot of different opinions. It's a thread... for opinions. Xo

• Heart
Reactions: 46

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I’ve been busy with family this weekend but ohhh isn’t it just the cherry on the cake that trollomon is making a return to singing. I’ve not even watched her sing yet but I hope it’s good. I hope trollomon put out an album of anything. I just hope she pursues the singing. I hope she then kicks off the new year with her fitness empire. I hope she then does a month of cleaning and ends it with a P&G deal. And I can’t stand the woman. I just hate sopha and her fake thigh gap, slack jawed self even more.

• Haha
Reactions: 46