Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BeeHappy

VIP Member
The only way she could have earned my begrudging respect, if she insisted on announcing Ron’s diagnosis, would be if she’d ended her post by saying that they had now decided to remove both boys from her social media in order to give them privacy and to protect them from public scrutiny. But we all know she’ll never do that because, to her, content is far more important than her kids! 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 118

Andioooop

VIP Member
The size five’s are out lads 🤭

She has no style at all does she.

She seems to copy whoever she’s fan girling at the time. This month she seems to be trying to copy Georgia - make up kid - but she just can’t pull it off.
Reminds me of my broomstick photoshop lmao
IMG_3891.jpeg

Facetune_18-12-2023-20-58-06.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 108

horseybox1982

VIP Member
Nearly broke my leg running to get here.

So SHE’s autistic as well as Ron 🙄. No hun, you aren’t autistic, you are narcissistic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 107

Shinythings

VIP Member
Controversial opinion but whatever. So many people want a diagnosis these days who don't bloody need one and/or meet criteria for one that it almost feels being neurodivergence will become the norm. Then people will need a new diagnosis to not be the same as everyone else. It absolutely boils my piss. I work in this field and referrals have shot through the roof because of people self diagnosing on the internet and then being furious when we don't give them the diagnosis and they haven't even come close to the line. Imagine being furious that you don't have a lifelong condition.

I saw a TikTokker the other day crying her eyes out because for the second time she had been told she neither had ASC or ADHD (after going for a second opinion) and her whole TikTok persona was being AuADHD. Everyone in the comments was rightly ripping it out of her.

It's infuriating to see people who really need the diagnosis and clearly have it sitting on lists for years because the waiting lists are filled with wannabes desperate to have something diagnosed.

Give it a couple of years and neurodiversity will be out and everyone will want a new diagnosis.

People need to get a shitting grip and be grateful for not having conditions. Absolutely takes the piss out of people that genuinely struggle with these conditions.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 100

Wize Owl

VIP Member
I’ll jussst leave thisssh here….. she’sssh been Insssshpired by the Grinch #FanGirling 🤭

IMG_0280.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 99

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
It's been obvious from months old that Ron was on the spectrum. No one here cares because we're his advocates!
Nice that his parents sent him to a school with an awful reputation and OFSTED report for additional needs though when they knew he was being assessed and the possibility of a diagnosis 🙄

As for Hinch, it's a huge spectrum.. so who knows.
I'm not judging that, having worked and lived with people who you'd never in a million years guess had autism.
It was called here that she'd do this when Christine Mcguiness had her autism programme aired and Slof was posting stories about it all 🙄

What's shameful is that a family decision or not, poor Ronnie can't consent to the public knowing his medical records.
Autism is hard enough and affects people's mental health massively, and his so called loved ones have made it a thousand times worse!!

Thread suggestion

Couldn't care less about consent when all Hinch needs is more content

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 93

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
What strange looking napkins. They look more like old rags that go in a bottle when you are going to firebomb something.

Screenshot_20231216_171840_InsMate.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 89

Stacybee

Seeing all the comments like "autism is something to celebrate"and "autism rocks" really angers me. My daughter would love not to have panic attacks that are debilitating and getting overwhelmed and overstimulated in social situations. We don't celebrate it, we deal with it and help her deal with it. It's hard.
I wouldn't trade my daughter for the world, but I don't think it rocks and she doesn't either

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 89

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I hope exploiting your vulnerable child is worth it Sophie, you stupid cunt. It'll all catch up to you soon ❤
I couldn't give a shiny shite if he's autistic or not. He isn't my kid to give one about. I couldn't give a flying TOSS.
Just like i couldn't give a fuck if she's autistic, she isn't though. She's a mentally unwell narcissistic lanky bitch.

The fact she's saved it til Christmas, hoping for articles and interviews. She'll turn her page into a cunty I mean mummy and son takes on autism.

Get fucked Sophie. Have a shite Christmas x

• Heart
Reactions: 88

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
I agree completely and I wish the people on here that want to keep mentioning her would go to her thread to do it, half the posts seem to mention her these days and just because she’s a more natural parent at interacting with her kids doesn’t make her any less problematic than Hinch. The only diffeeence between them is that Stacey is a way better business woman than Hinch, she’s shrewd and knows exactly what to do. She isn’t trolling Hinch, as much as people love this narrative, she’s just earning as much money as possible as quickly as she can because this won’t last forever. Sophie is lazy and greedy, doing the bare minimum and it’s obvious her time is done, she’s pretty much screwed herself for the future.
---

Then people need to take it to the Stacey thread, this is for Hinch, not to revel in the joy of Stacey’s office and some made up idea that Stacey’s life revolves around trolling Sophie. Stacey’s life revolves around making money from her children on Instagram and it’s despicable, not something to be admired.
I think Stacey gets mentioned here, rightly or wrongly, because of the relevance between the 2 - Hinch made a big deal out of their friendship and did everything she could to copy Stacey's way of living, I mean she got so envious once SSS got the cottage that she came up with the 'farm'...

Overall I would say nobody on here likes any influencer, because no matter how graceful their original idea was, they always end up being selling machines and in order to be 'influencing' they need to pretend to be trustworthy and friendly, which in fact is the psychological model of any household brand. The important difference between these people and brands, is that influencers use their actual homes, children, families and anything which should be private to reach that level of so called trust.

In my opinion, Trollomon earns her cash by being creative and consistent - Im not going to define the idea of 'hard work' because it's too subjective and in reality it doesn't mean anything, meaning it isn't measured fairly and that is just the way it is (although it's not right). I don't see why footballers get paid as they do, or traders etc and why a teacher or nurses gets paid so little.

Stacey is equally as shrewd when it comes to brand endorsement, but she also has many gigs she has worked for - I find her more inclined to name and tag brands even if in the end it will be to her advantage, whereas Hinch has only ever done it for hard cash or freebies. Hinch would have never taken a 'new influencer' under her wing the way Stacey did (even though S may have had an agenda) because she is scared of competition - she only pairs up with low life hinchers. Also I have to admit it is refreshing to see (not always) Stacey's human body and tired face without pretending.

I have worked or done business with people like Stacey, and they always see the bigger picture. I have also come across people like Hinch and they always fail in the end because of their ego, failure to delegate, and self inflicted ideas of grandeur.

I don't like either of them, but if I was to do business with one of them, I know who I would choose without a shadow of a doubt. And as a consumer I wouldn't buy anything directly linked to any influencer but that's just me.

To conclude, I'd say Hinch is immensely envious of Stacey and she believed she was above her for a while - they share over 55% of their followers so she knows she better rim her if she wants to stay in the market. She gets mentioned on here because it's inevitable, especially when there's nothing else to talk about! Like you I don't think Stacey is deliberately trolling Hinch but she certainly doesn't mind the backlash!

Thank you for coming to my TED talk!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

Andioooop

VIP Member
The fact she’s even edited her foot smaller for the autism reveal ffs. Look how long the foot at the back is compared to the edited one, autism or not i still think she’s a cunt
IMG_3904.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 81

FFS2023

so he’s not only a child and she’s parading him, but he’s autistic and vulnerable which makes her showing him on socials even worse. Vile

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 81

willowtree2

VIP Member
‘The autism community are with you’

The autism community are fucking fuming mate. It’s not something to glamourise and pose on the stairs for!

• Heart
Reactions: 79

cakeyrb

No no no no no no.

Mrs Hinch. Please. If you thought taking your son off the Internet before wasn't important. Please do this now. From an actual parent of an autistic child. Take your son off the Internet. Who is even messaging asking about her child's fucking NHS information. Your child is not a prop. Your child's autism is not a toy. Get the fuck out. I'm actually raging, just fucking WHY

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 79