Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Danielle0120

VIP Member
This is what pissed me off. People think Autism is all about no eye contact, lining things up, having a good memory and all the other little ‘quirks’.

My granddaughter didn’t get diagnosed until she was 9 hrs old and that was only because I pushed for it.

Her mother and her side of the family just labelled her a moody little cow, psycho, not right in the head 😡 Honestly, it makes my blood boil even thinking about it now.

The worst part, was like you said when she was overwhelmed and lashed out and she’d nip and scratch herself.

But because she seemed ok at school nobody took me seriously when I said she was Autistic.

She’d learnt to mask and she because school was structured and she knew the routine she could cope better there.

Sending hugs 🥰
Oh sweet girl ❤ how is she doing now? X

• Heart
Reactions: 4

amusedpineapple

Chatty Member
I think this is a screenshot of one of the sheep, but looks like Sopha has posted it as though it's her, if you get what I mean. She hasn't bought the Bold crap, an unnamed sheep has.
She wouldn't tag her own name surely? Anyone else think the same or just me? She doesn't have tiles like that either. 🤷
If you look closely under her name at the top it’s got a reshared symbol and someone else’s name so she has just shared their post

mammaof3

VIP Member
I think this is a screenshot of one of the sheep, but looks like Sopha has posted it as though it's her, if you get what I mean.
She wouldn't tag her own name surely? Anyone else think the same or just me? She doesn't have tiles like that either. 🤷
Oh yeah.
The tag is white on the white tiles.

marcopopo99

Hi very new to this but can someone give me a run down on the Lennie/ron situation?? Ronnie ha Asperger’s or something right? His behaviour is telling

Reactions: 3

InchSchlong

She looks like a deranged tramp sat there with the hens. Reminds me of someone who used to walk round the streets near my old place, carrying a carrier bag full of crumbs and he would throw them about and let hundreds of pigeons land all over him. He was harmless but definitely had a screw loose. Was one of the local 'characters' but difference is he had 'character' Hinch doesnt, just desperate attention seeker.
The fact she put Disney style music over her video! What a saddo. Now go give your kids the same attention you give them bloody animals.
Sheesh, you didn't live in Gravesend did you?! We had a local man like that!