Mrs Hinch #680 She can’t cope, she can’t sleep, she can’t have babydoll sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #680 She can’t cope, she can’t sleep, she can’t have babydoll sheep

Fankyou to @ChickenPie for the fantassshtic new “Chief’s Kisssh” thread title 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Thread suggestions are taken from anywhere on each thread. Please keep them short and swear free and clearly mark them with Thread Suggestion.

The Wiki
is the pink button at the top of the page. There’s answers there to all sorts of questions, such as:
Q) Who lives at Greyskull, her old home now?
A) Her sister Mamfa and her family.
Q) Is she pregnant?
A) No idea and we don’t care.

Thread #500 is a must read, especially for newbie Nusties, so grab some crunky snacks,10litres of coke and settle down to have your 👀 opened to her lies and use of filters.
https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...ife-in-lists-of-lies-the-tattle-truths.26662/

Sorry Nusties but I don’t have a recap prepared. To be honesssssscht all she’s done since the last recap is…. absolutely sweet duck all, as per usual.

Take today for instance, the highlight of her day was having her neighbours pond overflow a bit and the same ducks that are ALWAYS there swam on the overflow….. she couldn’t cope with it though 🦆🦆🦆 🙄🥱

The rest of her content has been much the same. It seems she’s sent Weepy off to live with other henpecked woodworkers in favour of some bloke she met at NoNob’s charity football match. That’s yet another chopping board she’s added to her collection and apart from chopping carrots for the bucktoothed bassshtards (Not including the nusty brown llama) does she ever chop anything else? 🙄

Don’t forget to “Swipe up” if you want to order the print of her and NoNob dressed for a prom and one of the toddler twinsssh not looking like twinsssh at all from Desenio for all of your family and friendsssh for Christmasssh guysssssh #AD You could gift them to yourselvesssh too 😱#NotOnYourNelly 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
The life of Hinch is just like a soap: you don't watch for a while but when you pick back up nothing has changed and it's just same tit different day.
Surely her sheep can see how tit her content is compared with 3+ years ago, and then taking more days off than ever because it's all drying up.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
410223968_290277427348844_3253383505989292901_n.jpg
410265731_892654908755385_4018494054171561457_n.jpg
410642852_394744166313904_4348143117384558037_n.jpg

410844956_1451753135757969_862786699351592636_n.jpg

Reactions: 11
Why has she taken a bin out when it’s about a third full?! What in the fuckery is that about??

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Garage people are currently live with their Christmas party, lots of drunk people, a few in Christmas jumpers, maybe that’s what Jamie’s jumper was for

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
How they aren't all asthmatic I will never know! The amount of different chemicals those boys must be breathing in is horrendous.

Reactions: 26
My first thread title, I'm fank you, you guys ❤ how did this happen to little old ChickenPie! I can't cope!

Thread 500 really is a work of genius and is what got my attention when I found Tattle by accident. Ronnie red gloves was an eye opener.

Her poor kids, she sounds so pissed off when they talk to her in that filtered story. There is absolutely nothing positive about her, awful mum with an awful personality. And it sounded like her mother was there again when she was showing the doll. It's becoming more and more obvious that her mum is either her carer, employee or both.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
That reel…..soo spectacularly bad.
starts in the kitchen, emptying the bin.
off to the tangerinearie….
Back to the kitchen to mop…..then clean the sink, bit backwards but you do you hunnay……
Then to the pantr y. …..to clean one of the only used items in the kitchen….the microwave.
Now the utility room to clean the advertising cupboard.
Back to the kitchen to clean the fridge
Off to the uterus to hoover the vaginal canal…..sorry I meant stairs, my bad, hard to tell which is which with those decorations.
Back to the kitchen to clean the decorative oven, at best it might need a once over with the precious DaMp DuSta, no need for chemicals.
back to the vagina hall to wipe down the right flap if the vaginal opening.
AGAIN IN THE KITCHEN, to wipe the surface of the booofffff.
Restock tiiimmmee in the pantr y.
Polishing glasses that came from god knows where but I highly doubt they have been used, they aren’t Pyrex for a start.
Now to g wings recreational room.
And we are done, but not till I’ve flashed my book round the boooofffffff.

not being funny but if that’s really how she did it *sniggers* I’d be suprised she can’t sleep as she wore me out just seeing that cack handed all over the place routine

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Anyone want a new pp?! Posted on back of previous thread but still making me chuckle as it looks like she's no teefs in. Old lady taken her dentures out for the night. You got plenty of Steradent in ya gaff Sopha?!!! 🤣🤣
Looks a right simple bastard. 😁

Screenshot_20231215_195402_InsMate.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Just jumping in to say I dont believe for a second anyone sent her a message about the doll. New obsession she just made up btw otherwise we would know about it already.

she’s so desperate for attention that she’s jumping on the victim wagon again.

sopha - no one gives a shot about your kids. Stop pretending they’re into unusual toys or record players or tins just to give yourself an angle.
They’re as boring as you anre and they just love their tablet and tv.

maybe you bought the doll for yourself.

you’re a bleep. Good night.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Back to the kitchen to mop…..then clean the sink, bit backwards but you do you hunnay……
Then to the pantr y. …..to clean one of the only used items in the kitchen….the microwave.
Off to the uterus to hoover the vaginal canal…..sorry I meant stairs, my bad, hard to tell which is which with those decorations.
Back to the kitchen to clean the decorative oven, at best it might need a once over with the precious DaMp DuSta, no need for chemicals.
Polishing glasses that came from god knows where but I highly doubt they have been used, they aren’t Pyrex for a start.

not being funny but if that’s really how she did it *sniggers* I’d be suprised she can’t sleep as she wore me out just seeing that cack handed all over the place routine
This is brilliant 😂😂 it’s the ratty extension swish during the vagina stairs clean that gets me, every time I watch her stories I just have such second hand embarrassment, she clearly thinks a lot of herself, it’s like she forgets about the shy anxious ickle sofa routine for a second. Tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Three things that are genius about this post…

• Advertising cupboard
• Off to the uterus
• Boooofffff

Thank you so much! 🤣
---
Anyone want a new pp?! Posted on back of previous thread but still making me chuckle as it looks like she's no teefs in. Old lady taken her dentures out for the night. You got plenty of Steradent in ya gaff Sopha?!!! 🤣🤣
Looks a right simple bastard. 😁

View attachment 2632526
This filter makes her look like she’s about to rip her rubber face mask right off! And it’s terrifying 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My first thread title, I'm fank you, you guys ❤ how did this happen to little old ChickenPie! I can't cope!

Thread 500 really is a work of genius and is what got my attention when I found Tattle by accident. Ronnie red gloves was an eye opener.

Her poor kids, she sounds so pissed off when they talk to her in that filtered story. There is absolutely nothing positive about her, awful mum with an awful personality. And it sounded like her mother was there again when she was showing the doll. It's becoming more and more obvious that her mum is either her carer, employee or both.
Nice acceptance speech. Chief’s kiss 👌🏼 😚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Ugh she gets worse by the day. As soon as the doll story went up I knew it would be followed by a “troll” message, so desperate for attention it’s pathetic.
I always stay away from the pregnancy speculation with this bleep, as you all know we lost our youngest child and the way she treats her children makes me sick, as does the way she invites pregnancy speculation, but my senses are tingling and I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s going somewhere with that doll.
She’s sick in the head, has nothing, so it would sicken me to my core if she had another, but it would not surprise me.
I’ll stand by what I’ve said a million times…she doesn’t deserve children.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
IMG_0417.jpeg
She got her article in the side bar of shame.

Lily Jobson is a secret tattler with that screenshot from her story 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.