Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wize Owl

VIP Member
I'm sure it was Saturday she was there as I saw a comment from one of her sheep on a recent post, can't remember which saying it was lovely to see her at Lakeside and something about Inch running after Ron (can't remember exact details).

Edit. Found it, same day as Grinch came to visit (or rather same day she posted it). This was on the post.

View attachment 2638751View attachment 2638752
Well found Nusty “Chief’s Kisssh”

IMG_0296.jpeg

Gets her steps up 😂 She never runs anywhere, hardly leaves the house… if she did run with her 7ft height, Giraffe neck and those footzzz she’d cross a football pitch in 2 strides 🫢

• Haha
Reactions: 46

purplethesurple

Chatty Member
Shes done it because she has nothing else literally NOTHING else we all knew she would finally do a revel when there was nothing left to give she's fuming Stacey has got lots going on already for next year and she hasn't and that's what it boils down to anything going forward will be autistic related. Time to take the boys of Instagram soph and finally let them have some privacy
ps remove your numbers like you do on EVERY other post

• Heart

Burda

VIP Member
An adult with autism here. Can not stand her. She's mainly a cunt, with autism. Raging.

• Haha

RubySky478

VIP Member
Honestly, you lot need to just seriously....Get..A..Life.
Why do you all so obsessively watch and follow her if you hate her so much. It's embarrassing..
Concentrate on your own life 🙄
How about you concentrate on obsessing over your beloved sofa and leave us to our conversations here?

• Haha

blaithneadagusfea

You didnt just survive this year you pimped your kids out for most of it and served them up on a plate for weirdos online. You also shared lots of personal medical information about your son. You went on about 20 holidays too so fuck off with just surviving bullshit you where living your best life off the backs of your boys and gullible sheep.
Maybe you could make a reel of all the free holidays and stuff you where gifted over the year.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
The timing of it all just gives me so much ick.

Waiting and using it as the Big Christmas Reveal. Making sure she updated all of her personal headshots and photos first, so she’s ready for the press articles.

GROSS.

JW80

VIP Member
These Instatwats need to realise that every comment is not a troll. Opinions are like arseholes, we've all got one and some of them stink! Cant stand the heat?? Then get the fuck out of the kitchen! If you are that arsed about a persons opinion of you then dont put your entire life on line. Simples

• Heart

londonLA

Chatty Member
She is so full of shit! As if Lennie has asked to stand there every day since last week to have his picture taken with his certificate. Come on now!
And as for him standing up for Ron and looking out for him, he is 2! He would have no idea if someone is being horrible to Ronnie or needs intervention. She really really spews some absolute bollocks.

cakeyrb

I'm actually bursting to comment and just say are you gonna respect his privacy now and take him off the Internet like Katie price should of done with Harvey all that time ago. All they think of is money.

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
Inch has been having a read on here. The repetitive field with the dog running around and the weather reports is all aimed at this place. When they get cocky and passive aggressive like this it usually means “something is coming”. Unless this time they are riled because there really isn’t anything coming 😂😂
I think the poor fat dog had to be taken to the vets and they told them, if he doesn't get some exercise daily, he will be done by Easter! Sopha lost the plot because she larrves Anrayyy so Inch has no choice but to take him to the local football pitch. He cannot be arsed to wear wellies and take him for a proper walk in the forest, so he is driving to the nearest pitch to let him run around for max 10 mins.

Chavs will be chavs.

They don't deserve animals and certainly not children. Jamie loves Jamie and Sophie loves Sophie.
Hi guys 👋 relatively new here. I’ve tried to see if it has been mentioned on other threads but there are so many 🤣

Do we actually know if Ronnie has autism? She constantly hints at it, saying he has speech delay, likes routine and lining things up but never actually says the word.

Also I’ve noticed since she’s move to the new house the content has pretty much dried up. So do we reckon she’s made her millions so no longer has to really work or that everyone has just infact had enough of her?
I think you’ll find that none of us give a fuck about the diagnosis of her first born, since we all believe he shouldn’t be used as content.

I’ll go as far as saying none of us give a fuck about her children altogether - although we inevitably mention them at times when she desperately seeks attention by using them.

As for the new house, it’s not so new anymore when it’s been 2 years. I’d say we all agree the new house looks horrific and is badly decorated, it is lifeless and an overall big studio for adverts.

People have woken up to her deceiving and badly orchestrated acts and have either moved on to more engaging influencers or they have come off the trend altogether.

Hope that helps! Since you seem like an intern researcher I thought I’d give you a reasonable recap.

atb

• Haha
  • Heart

XNosey-parkerX

Argh what a cunt... why, why, WHY, would you use your beautiful child for likes?! She has no fucking soul!

My son has Borderline Personality Disorder (it's all sorts of hell) and never EVER in a million years would I share HIS story and diagnosis on my insta - and mine's locked down!!!! And BPD probably does need more awareness raising...

Take this opportunity to remove your children from public life Hinch, otherwise you'll have far more than autism to deal with when they're older!!!! Please dear God, protect them and their mental health! It's the most fundamental part of being a parent!!!!!

• Heart
I'm going to go tinfoil hat and say that the whole doll troll thing was orchestrated by YMU as a reason to get her an article. Either from them to keep her (somewhat) in the public eye or as a result of her pestering them because she wanted some press.
I think you are right - it was all set up. There was a reason why Sophie was showing her son’s Christmas present on IG followed by a supposed ‘troll’ message. Imagine living your life like this just to get into the daily fail. Anyway, Her son’s Xmas presents should remain PRIVATE!

• Heart

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
She is as autistic as lonnie’s hair is curly.

There’s clearly lots of noise about this now but it won’t last. She’ll be promoting some book or whatever else but it will backfire. She will regret this post, I would put money on this.

Somebody is gonna have to protect this child from the lunatic that she is.

• Haha