Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Bingooooo for everyone. Imagine saving this for a ‘reveal’ when your instagram ‘career’ is going down the shitter. That’s Ronald’s fate sealed then, everything private splashed all over the internet 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 64

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
I wonder if she is going to teach Lon to leave his baby behind the sofa when he wants to play with his tablet :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
Where’s the festive cheer gone guys, none of us are mods and we are free to discuss Hinch on this thread and any Comparisons we want, whether it’s SSS or any other Insta cunt. If you don’t like it scroll on by🥰🎄

• Heart
That reel…..soo spectacularly bad.
starts in the kitchen, emptying the bin.
off to the tangerinearie….
Back to the kitchen to mop…..then clean the sink, bit backwards but you do you hunnay……
Then to the pantr y. …..to clean one of the only used items in the kitchen….the microwave.
Now the utility room to clean the advertising cupboard.
Back to the kitchen to clean the fridge
Off to the uterus to hoover the vaginal canal…..sorry I meant stairs, my bad, hard to tell which is which with those decorations.
Back to the kitchen to clean the decorative oven, at best it might need a once over with the precious DaMp DuSta, no need for chemicals.
back to the vagina hall to wipe down the right flap if the vaginal opening.
AGAIN IN THE KITCHEN, to wipe the surface of the booofffff.
Restock tiiimmmee in the pantr y.
Polishing glasses that came from god knows where but I highly doubt they have been used, they aren’t Pyrex for a start.
Now to g wings recreational room.
And we are done, but not till I’ve flashed my book round the boooofffffff.

not being funny but if that’s really how she did it *sniggers* I’d be suprised she can’t sleep as she wore me out just seeing that cack handed all over the place routine

• Haha
Reactions: 63

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
Just jumping in to say I dont believe for a second anyone sent her a message about the doll. New obsession she just made up btw otherwise we would know about it already.

she’s so desperate for attention that she’s jumping on the victim wagon again.

sopha - no one gives a shot about your kids. Stop pretending they’re into unusual toys or record players or tins just to give yourself an angle.
They’re as boring as you anre and they just love their tablet and tv.

maybe you bought the doll for yourself.

you’re a cunt. Good night.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
I'm going to go tinfoil hat and say that the whole doll troll thing was orchestrated by YMU as a reason to get her an article. Either from them to keep her (somewhat) in the public eye or as a result of her pestering them because she wanted some press.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 61

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
She will be back on tomorrow with a q&a full of staged photos. Then end with a “live to camera” gushing how she was so nervous to share all of this. Blah blah. Deep rest to enjoy Christmas with her precious family. Back January 1st to reveal the book.

Wize Owl

VIP Member
ETA: Sorry for waffling on Nusties. I’m now one emotional pregnant nusty who’s been truly moved by some of the wonderful posts I’ve read here this evening by wonderful nusties. I’ve had to keep rewriting this post as every time the page refreshed it kept losing stuff I’d written…. I’m no longer sure it makes sense 😭 Anyhow, I’m off to cheer up and eat marmite straight from the jar xx

Poor Ronnie, he has absolutely ZERO privacy NONE. Since that poor boy has been born she‘s exploited him, mainly with a negative narrative, saying he’s naughty, ruined her dinner by putting her phone in her glass of Coke at a restaurant, naughty on the aeroplane, thrown cereal on the floor when whether he did or not shouldn’t be shared on SM and many, many more times. She was even quick enough to share the motorbike disease stories but not be honest about being at a wedding when he was poorly.

What’s made me more angry is that they must have had the autism diagnosis by the time she dragged the boyssssh on the book tour and knew that would be overwhelming for him. I don’t just blame her either it’s as much NoNob’s fault, parading his children in front of the hunzz and Lakey-21, acting smarmy, posing with the hunzz for photos 🤢

As for her autism diagnosis I don’t believe it. For a start she’s spelt her diagnosis wrong it’s spelt arsenalholetism.

Sorry to waffle on, but here’s a little bit about my sibling. I have four siblings, one older and three younger. The older one also has arsenalholetism and it’s getting worse the older he gets. So far he’s lied about having leukaemia when he was found to be cheating on his fiancée and she chucked him out. He managed to convince my parents but I had my doubts, he’s always been a grade A liar. It turned out that when he moved in with the woman he’d been cheating with a couple of months later the leukaemia suddenly disappeared. The latest is a diagnosis for Parkinson’s disease….. I don’t believe that either, nor do my other siblings. I don’t have anything to do with him anymore, but heard on the grapevine he’s been cheating again, also pissed away a lot of their money and is after my mum’s money. The reason I’m sharing this is because when push comes to shove NARCISSISTS will use anything to get what they want and will usually use something health related to make people feel sorry for them or to get attention etc. Also, they’re permanently in competition with family, friends, whoever to be the worst off or the best off.

She‘s probably sat in the dog bed now fuming that the hunzzz are mentioning poor Ronnie more than her. Freda Fruitcake will be out of tranq darts soon 🎯

Sopha and NoNob FFS stop this circus now and do something kind for Ron & Len, let them just be children, allow them privacy and stop sharing them to strangers on the internet.

Last edited:
  • Heart

MrsD33

VIP Member
Can anyone else remember when she suddenly started having ticks and doing weird stuff like the noises?

I think it was after Christines documentary but not sure.

We near enough all said then that it was like she was pretending to be autistic.

@HinchesSousChef can you remember or am I talking shite 😂

• Haha

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
FFS. That’s the shocking news she got in January. She’s saved it all year to announce. If they have processed it for a while, why is she exploiting her son still. 🙄 saved it till Christmas for the engagement. Shocking.

Reactions: 60

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Oh Sopha, hunnnnnnay….you claim never to read here but you so obviously do 🙄 One of the Nusties on here mentioned weeks ago about the “Feed The Birds” song from Mary Poppins when you were with the chickens and you’ve bided your time and used their idea 🙄 Not one original idea in your head...EVER.

When the chickens see her all they actually see is this 🤭

GifGab.gif

• Haha

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
The life of Hinch is just like a soap: you don't watch for a while but when you pick back up nothing has changed and it's just same shit different day.
Surely her sheep can see how shit her content is compared with 3+ years ago, and then taking more days off than ever because it's all drying up.

• Heart

Picklelily

VIP Member
She’s vile. I have nothing else to say.

Much love to Ronnie, I’m sorry your mum is using your life for content

• Heart

Danielle0120

VIP Member
not all do - my daughter was referred at 3. Diagnosed 7 months later. On the nhs.

let’s be honest though. She has the money to go private and that’s no bad thing as it reduces the waiting list.

She’s annoying for sure but definitely believe that she is too. She ticks many boxes and it runs in families so it fits.

you can be autistic and a dick.
Nah, I don't for a sec believe she's autistic. Ronnie, possibly but I couldn't give a toss about the kid enough to care - I just feel sorry for him having to go through life with her as his mum, telling allllll to loads of strangers, and the fact she's shot in she's autistic too is pathetic. She bloody well isn't, she's just a cunt. All cos she can't bare to let her kid have something, she has to turn it into something bigger.
She's sat there and realised she can turn her page into a mummy and son takes on autism. She's not stupid. She knows what she's doing.

I'm in full support of ND, personal reasons which I won't go into on a thread, but she knows what she's doing. She's a narcissist. Nothing more.

• Heart
  • Wow

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #680 She can’t cope, she can’t sleep, she can’t have babydoll sheep

Fankyou to @ChickenPie for the fantassshtic new “Chief’s Kisssh” thread title 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Thread suggestions are taken from anywhere on each thread. Please keep them short and swear free and clearly mark them with Thread Suggestion.

The Wiki
is the pink button at the top of the page. There’s answers there to all sorts of questions, such as:
Q) Who lives at Greyskull, her old home now?
A) Her sister Mamfa and her family.
Q) Is she pregnant?
A) No idea and we don’t care.

Thread #500 is a must read, especially for newbie Nusties, so grab some crunky snacks,10litres of coke and settle down to have your 👀 opened to her lies and use of filters.
https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...ife-in-lists-of-lies-the-tattle-truths.26662/

Sorry Nusties but I don’t have a recap prepared. To be honesssssscht all she’s done since the last recap is…. absolutely sweet fuck all, as per usual.

Take today for instance, the highlight of her day was having her neighbours pond overflow a bit and the same ducks that are ALWAYS there swam on the overflow….. she couldn’t cope with it though 🦆🦆🦆 🙄🥱

The rest of her content has been much the same. It seems she’s sent Weepy off to live with other henpecked woodworkers in favour of some bloke she met at NoNob’s charity football match. That’s yet another chopping board she’s added to her collection and apart from chopping carrots for the bucktoothed bassshtards (Not including the nusty brown llama) does she ever chop anything else? 🙄

Don’t forget to “Swipe up” if you want to order the print of her and NoNob dressed for a prom and one of the toddler twinsssh not looking like twinsssh at all from Desenio for all of your family and friendsssh for Christmasssh guysssssh #AD You could gift them to yourselvesssh too 😱#NotOnYourNelly 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I don’t agree. There are a number of aspects to her presentation that stick firmly into the category of female pattern autism.
Agree to disagree. I respect everyone's opinion.
I PERSONALLY don't agree, it's too much of a coincidence and perfect timing considering her career is, well has, gone down the shitter. She knows fine well what she's doing.

When it comes to Ronnie I won't comment much, I don't care about some random sprog who shouldn't be put on the internet when sitting on the toilet taking a shit, along with absolutely every part of his life. We shouldn't know anything about him, and certainly not his medical records.

• Heart

Fluffy20

VIP Member
So she's literally just bought a Dryrobe to sit in her back garden in, nothing else. She has never actually used it for it's intended purpose and she never will. What is she wearing underneath the Dryrobe though? Looks like she just came back from a karate class.

• Haha
Reactions: 59