Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alfie1234

VIP Member
One lone voice so far, I wonder how long until she deletes it, if she notices it in her joy at finally getting some interaction on a post.
IMG_8087.png

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 78

Duchessofmanchester

Chatty Member
The only tiny crumb of comfort I'm getting from this is that she's finally played her final card.
There is nothing left. And she knows it.

• Heart
Reactions: 74

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I refuse to comment on the details of that post but like the rest of you, see the ulterior motive behind it. I’m left pondering -
Why now? It’s a random Wednesday evening post. She’s got something else planned that needs her to have revealed that first. I’m sticking with hinch farm no2 superpowers brothers.
Or she’s got wind that trollomon is revealing something big in January and needs to get in there first.

Whatever it is a lot will be checking in here I imagine to scrutinise what the “trolls”’are saying. So let’s keep reiterating that she’s the one exploiting her child.

• Heart
Reactions: 72

Computer says no

Chatty Member
Seeing all the comments like "autism is something to celebrate"and "autism rocks" really angers me. My daughter would love not to have panic attacks that are debilitating and getting overwhelmed and overstimulated in social situations. We don't celebrate it, we deal with it and help her deal with it. It's hard.
I wouldn't trade my daughter for the world, but I don't think it rocks and she doesn't either
I have 2 adult boys diagnosed in the late 90’s! Currently looking for residential homes for them for when I am no longer here. It absolutely does not rock, it’s not a super power and it’s certainly not something to celebrate! I love my boys with all my heart but it also breaks for them as they will never be independent.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 71

BeeHappy

VIP Member
Totally not how I’d interpret it. I’d assume poor manners and pushes in front 😂 and Ron is old enough to allow his little brother to go first. I don’t know why she always has to talk down about Ron. She’s also talking as if Len’s speech is better than Ron’s, despite absolutely no evidence of this. Better than Ron at the same age, probably. But Ron is fine.
View attachment 2637221
Lonnie is not putting himself first because he’s “looking out“ for Ronnie. He is just a more outgoing child! It baffles me that she still hasn’t worked out that her children are two separate people with different personalities! Stop putting your own narrative to it just for content! 😡

• Sad
  • Heart
Leonard is 2. Why would he need to ‘stick up for’ his brother or any of those other things she claims, a kid that young wouldn’t actually understand?

This narrative is so patronising and unfair to Ron. Nice one Shopie👍

Last edited:
  • Heart

klairklopp

VIP Member
Who's dat moody arse? 😂😂😂😂😂
More horse mane than actual body.

View attachment 2632683

View attachment 2632684

View attachment 2632686
I mean come on…. Who cleans their house with a full face of make up on and their hair (well somebody’s hair 😂) perfectly waved and cascading down to her wrists. Seriously there’s not a single bead of sweat on her forehead. When I clean my house I look that rough I’m ashamed to answer the door but she could put the mop down and go straight out if it wasn’t for that crippling anxiety she’s got 🙄.

• Haha
And now we know why she was suddenly talking about how Lonnie goes first in most things, to protect Ronnie. She’s been drip feeding stories in preparation for this reveal.. it just shows you how Sophie & Jamie must spend their time plotting and scheming. Think of all the times she has absolutely SLATED RON FOR RUINING HER MEALS OUT OR DAYS OUT. She’s blamed him for many many things and fine it publicly. She even called him NAUGHTY in interviews - all facts because we have the evidence here on previous threads. Tattle has never trolled Ronnie. Mrs Hinch has trolled and abused Ron’s privacy. She uses her kids for content and engagement, and now for publicity seeking purposes. She couldn’t come up with her home range so decided to exploit poor Ron further. Just when I think she can’t sink any further…I have never been so disgusted by her as I am today. Influencers like her need cancelling - they truly do, for all their endless lies to the people who follow them and the way they exploit their innocent and non consenting young children online. There really should be a law in place to protect kids like Ron & Lon.

• Heart
Reactions: 70

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
IMG_0417.jpeg
She got her article in the side bar of shame.

Lily Jobson is a secret tattler with that screenshot from her story 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 68

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Hi very new to this but can someone give me a run down on the Lennie/ron situation?? Ronnie ha Asperger’s or something right? His behaviour is telling
We don’t know and we shouldn’t know. We are the Ronnie and Lonnie fan club here. We wish she would stop exploiting her children and needlessly shilling them to earn her money. We eagerly await the day she takes those boys off her account for good.

However. The reality is you’ll probably find out January 1st when she reveals all in her next book. 🙄🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
My youngest got a doll last Christmas. It was the one thing he wanted, along with a cot for it.

His favourite colour is ‘rainbow and gold and blue’.

His bedroom and bedding is rainbows and sunshine.

He has tie dye colour crocs and trainers.

He likes his hair longer than ‘most boys’.

How many comments have I had in his five years of life? One. From his father 🙄 but that’s it. That’s all.

No one gives a flying fuck if a boy plays with dolls or a girl pretends that a T rex is eating all the other dinosaurs.

• Heart
Reactions: 67

nuts82

Awww she saved autism for Christmas… of course she did.
messy to get diagnosed when you go private soph!!
I have two children with autism, one was referred at 18months and was only diagnosed when they were 7 due to the massive waiting lists!!
ron yes, he seems on the he spectrum… she is not in my opinion…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Duchessofmanchester

Chatty Member
I'm very intrigued to see her end of year reel. As she's done fuck all this year.

Hinch farm book when 22 people showed up to meet her
Sheep that never appeared
Bought chicken's, killed chicken's, bought more chicken's
Motorbike disease
Appeared on SYLO but hardly mentioned it (plus she won't show that due to lack of filters)
Home range that never appeared
Re relased scent that previously failed to sell
Wore Karen Millen and said Yes while pointing a pen
Home bargains hauls that were never seen again
Fell out with Stacey

I mean it's hardly inspiring is it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Just a selection of the comments on fb in the articles about the doll. The most interesting thing is a vast majority were from men.

Screenshot_20231216_161853_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20231216_161931_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20231216_162000_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20231216_162045_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20231216_162108_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20231216_162147_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20231216_162214_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

mrsX

I mean, we all kind of guessed about Ron.
I've a neurodiverse child and yeah Ron was neurodiverse.

Did it need to be fucking announced? At Christmas?? Why.

Are you going to announce all their medical details??

Happy Easter everyone!! Ronnie has..... gastro. So does his daddy. He's completely full of shite.

• Haha
  • Heart