Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chatty Member
Can’t believe she moved the doormat and the new checkered rug to outside for the present reveal - they were inside!!
Something about that makes me so uncomfortable, so during this little exchange with the kids on a December morning (which we shouldn’t be seeing but that ship has sailed!) she must have stopped them to move the rug outside, she must have. So what were the kids doing then?! Standing watching? Distracted by Jamie?! Honestly think that’s one of the more unnerving things I’ve seen her do. Those poor lads.

• Sad
Reactions: 33

BeeHappy

VIP Member
😮 if anyone was in doubt of how staged and fake #mrsHinchhome life was, i think the moving of the Xmas mat from inside to outside just to get the perfect Xmas shot highlights this well. The fact that both Jamie & Sophie couldn’t just open the front door and let their boys grab their Xmas surprise bags without moving a mat and replacing all the bags, shows they never live a spontaneous or fun life. Those kids are merely puppets.i felt that even Lonnies ‘yay’ had been rehearsed with Jamie giving him a cue, as you can see him looking in his direction. How cruel to let your children peer through the glass to see those bags, only to stop filming and to stop the kids from going outside whilst you move a mat! A mat!!! Ffs what’s the matter with these people. This has nothing to do with creating memories. Christmas for the likes of hinch is all about Instagram - who gets the most engagement, comments, brand deals, discounts, commission. Nothing to do with those kids. I would never have done that to my kids. She’s ruining the magic of Christmas by making it all about Instagram and money. So sad. What a fake and utterly depressing life to lead.

editing to add on closer inspection she moves that mat three times in total 😡 those poor boys must have had a few waits before finally being allowed to get the bags
And those kids were dragged down the servants back stairs this morning just so they didn’t spot the elf before she was ready to film their reaction. God forbid they can have a genuine surprise without a camera being shoved in their face! None of it is about them. It’s all about what will get her more engagement on the Gram! 😡

ETA sorry @cantstandinfluencers. I basically copied half your post I was so engrossed in my ranting! 😘

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad

purplethesurple

Chatty Member
bore off with the imposter syndrome you have been in the house over a year and knew well long before you told anyone you had it and remember the time you were at Ss screaming I want this life 🙄🙄 it's what you have had as your goal for years stop playing the can't belive this has happened to me guys card, your a sales woman grow up

Done my nieces elf tonight! 🤪 it's great for me as I do only a few out of the month 👌🏻 don't think I could cope with remembering and coming up with something every night 🤣
Kept it Nice and easy, they have an advent house with draws for each day to put a sweet/chocolate in, took the draw out, took chocolate out of wrapper and took a bite out of it left the elf hugging the drawer with a smear chocolate spread on its face.
I know she'll be all excited when she sees his chocolate covered face and probably a bit fuming that it's eaten her chocolate! But one thing she won't be is playing to a camera and filming her reaction over and over again!
She can't touch him though she's had a letter (her mum wrote) saying he'll loose his magic if she touches him. And she needs to leave some old toys out for him to take back to Santa to re gift for other girls and boys.
Also her bedroom is amazing I'm so jealous 🤣Christmas bedding, little Christmassy lights other bits and bobs. Told her im moving In because her bedroom is better than mine, I was swiftly told no! I won't fit 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart

Parry1988

VIP Member
'REMEMBER DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING'!!!

Isn't Xmas for children? The train tracks? Why place the elf there?

She is shocking. The restrain makes my stomach turn. Her fake voice talking to them as if they were absolute morons.

Cunt.
The way she shouted 'DONT TOUCH THEM' pathetic bitch, I hate elf on the shelf just another Shite American consumerist 'tradition' invading our British Christmas, in my opinion,but if you're going to do it, at least let the kids enjoy it????!!!! She's a complete freak

Swedish chef

VIP Member
2 new scccheenntss
Spring awakening with a twist, white petals wif a sprittzzz of alpaca pisshh, hintttts of pallet wood soakedddd in weepy tearssh

Summer NoTaFaRm.. weaaaaves of golden shunsshine kisses oxox wiff hintsss of fressccchh chicken shittz & a splash of fox pishh
I have it on very excellent authority that the new Lenore sssssccents are ; Twat Lane Frosted Fields and FiddleSilk Purse Wonderland. Limited edition also includes MaldonTip Awakening

• Haha
Acting like a tend farm wasn’t her end game, ‘one day 😉’ about the ridiculous alpaca names, ‘I want this haaauuse, I want this loife’ at tend best bubs and pretending to love fields and animals in the build up to the tend farm ‘reveal’ to butter up her oblivious minions.

Imposter syndrome is because you’re a massive fraud Dogpie, absolutely everything is tend and staged.

I wouldn’t even be surprised if she hadn’t block recorded the boisscchhhh and Elf On The Shelf in one day, her only day of work of the month apart from ads 🙄🙄

WeTalkAboutBruno

Chatty Member
Loving that now Poppybelles is no more no other company will gift Hinch the grifter a Xmas house decoration 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Omg what happened to Poppybelles? Couldn't have happened to a nicer business! Funny how this keeps happening with anyone who associates with Hinch. Remember the child gate business?

Reactions: 32

anniemouse

VIP Member
She could do a whole mystery series for things that have disappeared in that house (or outside it - poor hens)
Super hero Hinch Bros could go on an expedition to find the missing dolls house, Polly, the socks that went to soak and never returned, the advent calendars and the record player. They end up at Maldon tip and find it all. They try to take it home but the evil claw comes riding in on the back of a manic alpaca and prevents them.

• Haha

AllieBee

VIP Member
So she must genuinely believe they're magic the way she freaks out any time they go near it 😭 what a fucking weirdo, just let the kids touch it ffs.
It's so weird! Tbh I never heard they lose their magic, and let's be honest they are just little dolls, they aren't magic, parents have to make up the tricks. The don't touch them or they lose their magic is cruel because most little kids want to touch ans hold them.
---
Well that’s confirmed it for me. The fact she’s reminding us about her “first childrens book” means no2 is her January reveal.
Let's take some guesses at what the title might be.

The Hinch Bros Adventures in Hinchland
The Chronicles of Hinch Farm
Ron, Len and the Dead Chickens

Last edited:
  • Haha

londonLA

Chatty Member
The way she is laying there with her dog is not normal. I'm sorry but how can noknob even take that pic and post it up thinking thats normal adult behaviour? She looks like how I would have laid cuddling with my pet when I was a kid and was sulking after being told off or something. She is a grown woman in her 30s (40s if were all being honest guyyysh) with 2 kids....what the actual fuck?!
The very exciting busy meeting in London (thank fuck she was only here briefly, we don't want you here cunt) we all know was to just go there be told what she needs to sign her name to, nod and point a few times like boss bitch and leave. I reckon the new scents will be some basic usual run of the mill scent like Jasmine or Strawberry or something like that and she will act as if she has invented the wheel..... :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart

Chatty Member
View attachment 2615405

Who put 10p in NoNob? It was like where’s Wally finding him in the pic, the double thumbs up gave him away…. What a twat 😂
Also, I hate that “about last night” shit. Good for him for escaping the claw, fidddle and the crem for a few hours, But. Like calm down, Kim Kardashian, it’s not like you went to the met, you went go karting in Basildon with a few mates.

• Haha

VicksterIcon

Chatty Member
Can’t believe she moved the doormat and the new checkered rug to outside for the present reveal - they were inside!!

• Haha

mumpty

Chatty Member
Barely bothered with Tattle recently, just came on to say she is shit at her job. Literally just reading off a script, not even trying to look natural. Couldn't be more clear she is just a saleswoman

Thread suggestion Mrs Hinch #679 More adverts than QVC

Catfan2

Chatty Member
I just took some of my daughter’s washing out of the tumble dryer and noticed she has a Hinch loungewear set - should I tell her to move out?

• Haha