Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loopy83

VIP Member
She always says "I got these last year and going to use them again" like it's revolutionary to reuse Christmas decorations. That's what you are meant to do Soph and we've all been doing it correctly years.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

hayezmysteries

VIP Member
Sorry but IMO people that post quotes are generally just tw@ts and usually do it just to either make themselves look better or gain some kind of sympathy, bit like tagging yourself in A&E

edt: so she said she wasn’t buying anymore decorations. She said she was reusing last year wreath…but cut off all the old decorations and covered it new ones…so basically it’s a new one! The money she must burn through and the amount of stuff she must get rid of on a daily basis is obscene .

Last edited:
The Boiissccchhh are just as much props as the Elf. It’s getting more uncomfortable to watch this exploitation to be honessscccct.

• Sad
  • Angry

Book

Chatty Member
I’m not sure if anyone has spotted this yet, but she’s weaselled her filtered face onto a fundraising video for the Azaylea Foundation with a load of other celebs. It baffles me that people can’t see her for what she is…a self serving, narcissistic grief tourist. It’ll be interesting to see if JimBob shares her charitable work when she couldn’t even be bothered to share a link for his charity football match.
Shes in very good company though as a liar, fraud and grifter. See the vile man that is Ashley Cains thread. the man that got away with posting a sex video,and spoke about and treated women in a disgusting way. That now his poor daughter has died seems to have recreated himself as some form of messiah. Humans are so easily fooled it’s quite pathetic 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Picklelily

VIP Member
Why does act like she’s the only one in the world that re-uses her Christmas decs (🤥). It’s not some big massive achievement, it’s the norm

• Haha
So what actually did she do this year?
Are you forgetting that big career break she had when she was on TV with her best bubs! The show that she never advertised in the lead up to get her sheep to watch as she didn't want them seeing her real face.
She also spent some time crying into a blanket in the hospital toilets while her son was so Ill but she was still making him pose for photos.
She's spent lots of time kissing her alpacas.
There was the weeks spent worrying about Ronnie starting school, after he'd started school.
Had a boss bitch meeting to see what the new fragrance name would be on the old Lenor scents that she hasn't developed, but they use her name on the bottle.

fink that's about it really.

• Haha

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
Garland reel - 1500 comments in 4 days
Tree reel - 500 comments in 3 hours.
Do you think she realises she’s flogging a dead horse?

• Haha

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Thank fuck for that. Her “final” NOTHS edit. Todays adjectives were mostly “adorable” and “cute”. It’s all “so cute” and all business are “small”. Her vocabulary is so poor.

Eta - I was trying to use the washing up liquid in the background for a gauge as to how long ago she recorded this. I believe it’s old hair. Hard to tell. It’s so yellow.

• Haha

Sh1tRollsDownHill

VIP Member
Anybody else have time to make themselves a fancy hot chocolate at 8am in the morning??
Of course, she may have been up since 5am, mucking out the Alpacas and walking Henry then getting the kids ready for school and that's her first chance of a drink.....

• Haha
"Dunno if she knows but her actual child is right over there"
Why does Henry need HOURS of cuddles? He needs HOURS of walks and scenting which we know she never gives him. He’s just a cuddly toy to her. Doesn’t answer back and just lies on sofas all day, no doubt with Sophie. Let’s face it, those two work shy layabouts are not truly working. She has an agent and management team around her. They get her the deals and all she has to do is film herself showing the items that have already been gifted, designed or sent to her. This is a woman who has never taken her boys out by herself - ever! Now that is strange and a bit of a red flag. I don’t know any other parent (and I’m a parent to two teens/ young adults so I’ve had years of experience) that behaves like her. Her family are equally strange - all a bunch of enablers supporting her lies and weirdness.
---
I'm actually so disappointed that we'll never know what became of her going it alone with a home range. She was so sure of it, or she wouldn't have posted about it. And then nothing. It's going to eat away at me.
Me too - I wish someone with hot or even lukewarm tea could come forward 😂

• Haha

Pergola

VIP Member
That little haul
Pjs £29 each
Carrot book £10 each
Sacks £18 each
Xmas Eve book £23 each

Christmas Eve book she might of got one but everything else is x2 so that’s over £123 for those small little bits 🙄 what was the tagline on the ok article? Shop fewer shop better 🙄
Heavens above, who on earth can afford all that for a few books and Pj's? 🙄

I am retired now and don't owe anyone any money, bills are fairly low because I am alone but I could not afford those prices for a few items?

I have Grandchildren and have managed 6 nice, useful fun presents each and haven't spent that amount?

The years have taught me something and that is that kids don't care if their name is printed on everything (that's a parent craze??) they just want to play and have fun!

Anyone spending £23 on a book for one night is as mad as she is!

• Heart

Kimberley82

They called the elf David…….
but did they? Because you’d already pre written the name you dick! Make it make sense Grinch!

• Haha
  • Angry

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
Her body language, especially eyes, is speaking volumes!! 'I asked them' yeah sure Sophie, you mean 'I was told'!

Perhaps she should look at my profile picture as a swift reminder of what she actually looks like, in real life yano.

If Iconic is doing a 12 days promotion and they are using her first, it tells you everything you need to know about where she is. They always keep best for last.

She is at the bottom of the Z list sheleb. She is probably the fastest azbin I have ever witnessed in the world of online influenza.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
It was light this morning - you can see Henry wanting to go out the front door. I’d say that ‘todays’ elf was recorded at the weekend. Both boys still in pjs and not ready for school. Looks like she’s got a couple of outdoor Xmas trees too in the porchway
The cynic in me believes that she filmed the entire run of this year's elf over the weekend, with costume changes for the boys in between "days".

The other half of me can't see how they're up doing that when it's light and then getting off to school within the hour.

Edit to add - because otherwise, where are the boys coming from that they haven't seen the elf on the stairs? I suppose if Fiddle is living with them, she may have brought them down the back passage while Slob and No Nob have a lie in.
Ugh, either way it's depressing and I don't want to think about it any more.

• Heart

cakeyrb

I can't even be bothered to rant about her posting that mummmazz quote. She's just disgusting and shits all over us people who work full time, have a disabled child, a dog and a house to run. Worrying about Xmas. Bills. No family help and certainly no spare change for mcdonalds everyday.

• Heart