Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Ffs she can’t even melt chocolate for one of her crappy food on a stick. She had to use a squeezy tube of crap.
I like the lenor put it to his lips then gave it back 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42

londonlife24

VIP Member
Woman of the year 😂😂😭🤮🤮🤮 the sheep think shes WOMAN OF THE YEAR!!!! Women are breaking barriers and making a difference left right and centre and some Essex bint wanking taps is woman of the year?! Absolutely dead ☠

• Haha
  • Sick

Danielle0120

VIP Member
She won't dare say no the kid. You can tell just by watching the videos that he'll kick, hit and scream if he doesn't get his own way.
She needs to grow up, be a parent, and start putting boundaries in place before he grows up to be a very unpleasant entitled arse of an adult. Bit like mummy and nanny really.

ellecatx

As an autistic person I find her hinting at autism with clichés and made up stories soooo fucking irritating
Obviously his life should not be posted all over the gram, we all know that
But like many of you have already said, if she is going to insist on trying to spin this narrative of him being autistic, she's not doing a very good job. Because the point of having "obsessions" as an autism trait isn't that they change every five bloody minutes. That's just called normal child behaviour. Having changing interests as they grow. As kids do. If we can list this many obsessions he's had, then that just makes it sound made up

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Lardsnomes

She won’t attend the football because she won’t be the centre of attention. It’s not an event that will attract any media attention, so she won’t be remotely interested. She’d look a picture wearing full-time-grifting-mummy’s sweatshirt and her dry-robe to keep warm (btw they’re never ever giving you a discount code Soph)
As much as I dislike Jamie, it’s a fact that she’d never dream of doing anything to support him doing something he wants to do. Everything has to revolve around her. Anyway, No nob is a last minute replacement in what is already a z list line up. No-one will have a clue who he is. The crowd will think someone roped in their fugly out of shape dad at the last minute.
She’ll make the usual excuse of Rennie doesn’t like crowds to get out of it.

• Haha
She only wants to know if her followers have stared Xmas shopping because she has a load of Adverts she’s about to manipulate them into buying it st least click on the links she provides and then she’ll make her money from whatever else they buy from that website. Can’t wait to see links to Amazon. She doesn’t care about small businesses. It’s Black Friday soon so she’ll be selling Garnier masks from Amazon, iconic, NOTHS, Home bargains ….November is where she’ll make a lot of money and she knows it.

• Angry

emerald

VIP Member
One of my pet hates is people who put their actual human children and their pets on the same level. Have a mug with the kids names or the dog's name but don't put them all on the same level. A human child is not the same as a dog.*

*If you are unable to have children and your pets are your babies, I understand. I'm talking about people who are fortunate enough to have children treating their pets as though they also gave birth to them.

Reactions: 40

amusedpineapple

Chatty Member
IMG_9738.jpeg

Is it just me being cynical because it’s hinch or does this come across as a gifted item? No thanking hinch for ordering from them just they love seeing it in her farm home

• Wow
  • Angry

stroppysal

Chatty Member
Crying at the chopping board. For fucking toad in the hole 😭 why has her mum wrote it out an called it sophs toad. If it is sophs recipe then surely she doesn't need it writing down if she's the creator of it? She would just know how to make it? She was acting like it was a really special family recipe passed down from fiddle, an also reminds me of something you'd get once that person has died an you want their writing for memories. Overall just weird fucking behaviour.

• Haha

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
There's enough fucking doormats in that family, they don't need a personalised one for her to wipe her size 5 futz all over.

• Haha

Multi-21

VIP Member
They only seem to gift each other their wedding photos back and forth.
Didn’t he buy her a DVD of photos like a slideshow for an anniversary they stayed in the posh hotel with the bidet?
Then the matchbox of photos from NOTHS and now she is giving him a popsa book of them.
It’s odd

• Haha

Fluffy20

VIP Member
"Home is where MY boys are" What a strange sign to have in THEIR playroom.
Every single thing in the world revolves around her doesn't it?

• Haha

londonLA

Chatty Member
Its Hot Choc season guysh! Anyone else have Hot Choc anxiety!? :ROFLMAO:
Im just waiting for the 'hot choc station' to make an appearance now.....:rolleyes:

1699443668003.png

• Haha
  • Sick