Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
The niece gives me proper mean girl vibes. I bet sopha has ruined her with her nasty influence. Where’s Mamfa? So odd. So very odd.

Reactions: 44

Hun_tea22

VIP Member
What in the name of over-inflated, over-filtered fuckery has she done to her arse in that mirror shot? Wanted to look like Kim Kardashian, made herself look like Max Wall (size 5 footz and all)

1699718235395.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

melh89

I’m getting married in April might order my wedding album in bulk because it will be cheaper and I’ll gift it to my what will be husband every 6 months 😏

• Haha

Char4649

VIP Member
I'm sorry you had to go through that experience. xx
Thank you ♥

I'm debating releasing a book about PTSD and lil old me, it might pay for a house I can't afford and invest in some animals I can't be bothered to look after but that's fine, I'll just get my Mum and husband to wipe my incapable arsenal hole xo

• Heart

JW80

VIP Member
Anybody else refer to household items and furnishings as 'pieces' or is it just this twatapotamus?? A fucking chopping board is not a 'piece' 🙄

• Haha

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Winslet to the party.... last year they were also at home on Nov 5th, they didn’t think twice about letting fireworks off next to the Filthy Floofheads and the chickensssh. They also had sparklersssh which weren’t silent. Yet this year, she’s peddling the boysssh don’t like fireworksssh or noisy sparklersssh guysssh 🙄

They should be used to loud noises living next to rat run road.... the loud exhausts and back firing alone is loud enough 🤭

Pic of NoNob setting off a firework in the garden last year...

3B0433F7-04D8-484C-882B-B0C5A150B66E.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 43

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
Thinking out loud…

(Disclaimer: this is not a Trollomon rave post!!)

Here’s the thing - when SSS says she’s got work today, this week, whatever then we soon see the results of said work. Either a TV show or a partnership etc.
However, Sopha has been on about “I’ve been busy working” all day/this afternoon etc but WHERE ARE THE RESULTS of said “work”??? She’s got nothing going on now. What is she doing that’s sooo time consuming that she can’t even be arsed to post on insta anymore?! 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Nearing 700 threads in 5 years and she's still a fucking fake lying twat. In fact she's worse now than she was back then.
Certainly some top achievement having that many threads and all the comments that go with it.
She even has loads more than what Katie Price has, and she's very much hated by many people. That says it all really!

Eyesopened

VIP Member
I’ve now made 14 of these, 7 of the little ones have had them since their first Christmas ( eldest of those is now 10) the others for friend’s children who wanted to start a forever advent tradition .

Honestly you don’t need to buy one made up by a business- diy via hobby craft, the works etc. even get a used one on eBay and revamp it
3D570791-7117-4015-B319-114FE15DE5A0.jpeg
F4AEB51A-E9AC-4279-86B8-D01EB826A01C.jpeg

• Heart

geezabreak

VIP Member
I had 3 daughters under 4 so basically yanno triplets, but would I have given them 20 full size unopened tins to play with! Not a fucking chance, there would have been damaged walls, maybe a broken window and at least 2 concussions. If those boys fight like she makes they do, those things become weapons. I've now got 4 grandsons and all 4 are obsessed with cars and monster trucks etc, and horrible boy things like 'pull my finger'cos you know, farts are hilarious, but these are things we've never seen any if these boys play with or at, everything is either shop related or orchestrated age inappropriate things she's set up. They don't play outside, they don't get dirty. These 2 kids are so far away from normal little boys, and I'm not talking about ND. They never stood a chance of living a normal life.

• Haha

AllieBee

VIP Member
Absolutely no one feels pressure to go to a fireworks display. Unless you're an instacunt and all the other instacunts are posting their gram.pics of fireworks and you got FOMO. I havent been to one for years. Our tradition is, and always has been for all of my life, a family fireworks party in the back garden. Don't like bangs? Buy silent fireworks. Stupid cow.

Erica24

Chatty Member
IF and it’s a big IF because potentially the tin story is a load of bollocks, but buying that many tins of food to allude to autism and because she is such a fucking shit parent ( I’m sure you can say no to an autistic child ) is the height of fucking grossness. There is enough food there to feed a struggling family for days; a food bank would be very grateful for them or if she actually did go the the shop she could have put them straight in the food collection basket instead of being such a wasteful, greedy cunt. The lengths that she will go to garner sympathy by exploiting those boys absolutely blows my mind. She’s a fucking stain on humanity.

• Heart

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Put something sentimental on the chopping board like a drawing your kids did or loving note from your husband/parent. But a recipe for toad in the hole? Nahhhh mate 😂😂😂😂😂 that’s hilarious.

• Haha

Fluffy20

VIP Member
55 quid for a baggy grey hoodie "designed" by some random woman on Instagram? Who is actually buying this shit?

• Haha

Bobsmith

I’m doing my Xmas shopping by telling you my sheep what my children want so you can send me FREE stuff from your small business that I can wrap up and give to my children and never tag you or say thank you for so chop chop not many postage days till Christmas to send me stuff
All the vest

oh PS added in that Len likes pigs in caseM&S have lost their minds and want to do a Percy pig collaboration with me!! Please pick me pick me 🤞🤞🤞

Reactions: 42

cooioio

Can someone tell me where to get loud sparklers from? I think they’d be much more fun than the silent ones EVERY SHOP ON EARTH sells.

• Haha
Reactions: 42