Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
Sopha…

We don’t want to see your smelly camels
We don’t want to see your obese, under stimulated dog
We especially don’t want to see your children

What we really want to see is how on earth you justify and afford your lifestyle when you clearly don’t do any work!

Answer that would you? 😙

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Wize Owl

VIP Member
November 2nd - What if we spent this month in the now 🙄

IMG_9154.jpeg

November 7th…. It’s Chrisssssssstmasssssh 🙄

IMG_9155.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

HulaHannah

VIP Member
All the animals unfortunate enough to be on Hinch Tend Farm are mere belongings to her. If they were actual beings there would be a couple she would have and they would be well looked after and treated with respect and as the animals they are. Henry wouldn't be overweight and would be a dog well stimulated. The woolly wankers would know what they are and there would be respect for them and their natural behavioural traits, not the desperate want for them to behave like labradors and being fed 'treats' all the time, and would have much more land to enjoy. They are all belongings to her, got for the sake of her content and her needing to be 'different' once she got bored of pretending she knew how to clean. If they were beings, she'd be happy with what she has, but we know she is constantly wanting more and more. It's not as though she is hearing the desperate plight of someone unable to take care of an animal or two and her offering to take them in for them to live out the rest of their lives, she bought a house with land so she can collect animals the exact same way she collected Minkys. Buying them young, not rescuing (we'll ignore the birds as realistically that was probably just a pulicity stunt and not wanting to spend too much on them at the risk of the infamous fox and Henry deciding they were snack worthy). She'll have no doubt had a hissy fit when the sheep didn't materialise over the summer, again babies. If you believe they are 'beings' and not belongings, why do you need so many as surely they deserve better than that. Better than the tiny amount of land. Better than being bothered by a lump of a dog and two "toddlers", as well as a cackling hag with a phone constantly in their face. Animals being 'beings' rather than 'belongings' involves respecting them as ANIMALS and allowing them to behave naturally.

• Heart

anniemouse

VIP Member
Spoiler alert, it wasn’t Ron lining up the tins. It was her practicing for her job in B&M when her career goes tits up. Can’t have her still learning guyyssshh when she’s got to stack the shelves for real.

• Haha

Emsie

VIP Member
As a pet owner I don't feel any pressure to go to a firework display. We stay in with our terrified dog and old lady cat and comfort them. Who cares what the gram thinks, some things are more important.

• Heart

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Bhahaha that area is SHOCKING. They all look like a bunch of youths smoking weed and getting pissed by the fire 😂😂
Ha ha ha. You’re so right. Reminds me of the alley way we would all sneak out of school to go and have a cheeky fag. They just need their cans of Stella and a bottle of impulse to spray as they leave and they’re good to go.

• Haha

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Let’s see which place setting was hinch sat at and can we spot the booze?

the guy in the top left is all of us.View attachment 2566432
They all look the same 🤭 Tend hair, tend eyebrows, tend teeffff, tend nails, tend fwiendsssh
...... and in Sopha’s case with that BS post this morning tend gives a shite.

She just has to mention twice her millions of followers 🙄 The worst thing to happen to a narc is having social media, it just makes them even more egotistical. The way she says about “For millions of my followers to wake up and see my stories everyday” I bet she actually believes millions of people hang on her every word. Stick to your oddball, over the top bongo bashing Sopha, hunnnnnnay. What a Twat 🙄

She’s actually using what’s going on to make herself look like she gives a shit. She doesn’t care... just trying to make herself look caring, fecking grief tourist 😡

• Angry

Sh1tRollsDownHill

VIP Member
It's probably already been mentioned, but do we reckon Ronnie in shock at his parents being friends sat close to each other on the bench all smiles tells a story they argue in front of the kids a lot??

Fluffy20

VIP Member
Her marshmallow obsession strikes again! Funny how Lonnie puts it to his mouth, doesn't bite into it and then gives it back to her, it's almost like he's programmed not to actually eat it in case she needs to film it more than once! :unsure:

• Sad
  • Haha

Picklelily

VIP Member
“Literally keeping that forever”.
Why would you not keep a personalised piece forever, it didn’t even warrant being said?! Just shows that she usually chucks everything as soon as she’s finished showing it

• Heart

purplethesurple

Chatty Member
why would you fell pressure to go to a firework display you either go or don't! we haven't been to one for the last 3 years because the kids weren't bothered. She has to make a big deal out of everything she's a fun sponge

mushroomprincess22

Chatty Member
I’m so sad that in all the things Fiddle has been called on here today, that no one has called her “Freda Yahoo” as it’s my absolute favourite one 🤣🤣🤣🤣. X

• Haha
Reactions: 37

AllieBee

VIP Member
Anyone else really hate the big bad wolf thing she's latched onto? It makes me cringe and gives me rage at the same time
There will be an agenda behind it, maybe her next children's 'book' will be based around that story. With the three children, Rennie, Lennie and Hennie with Freda Yahoo being the big bad wolf.....

• Haha

Louanne

VIP Member
If you're advertising a jumper, why are you stood with your back to the camera flashing your heavily-filtered arse? Cunt.

• Haha

Louanne

VIP Member
I always think it's much safer to stay away from organised firework displays and instead light a fire at home under low hanging branches when there's a decent wind 🙄

Cunt.

I wouldn't normally wish harm on anyone, but I have never wanted a tree to set alight and burn someone's dreams down more!

• Haha
She spent so much time trying to hide it when Ron was a baby/toddler and showed a bunch of potential autistic traits. Now that he’s older and a lot of those behaviours seem to have disappeared, she’s going to great lengths to push a bunch of narratives that fit with autism. Because she’s realised it’s potentially financially lucrative and she’s got nothing else.

• Heart
  • Sad