Mrs Hinch #675 I’ll be there for me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Fankyou to @InTheDollsHouse for the new “Chief’s Kisssh” thread title 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Thread suggestions are taken from anywhere on each thread. Please keep them short and swear free and clearly mark them with Thread Suggestion.

The
Wiki is the pink button at the top of the page There’s answers there to all sorts of questions, such as:
Q) Who lives at Greyskull, her old home now?
A) Her sister Mamfa and her family.
Q) Is she pregnant?
A) No idea and we don’t care

Thread Mrs Hinch #500 is a must read, especially for newbie Nusties, so grab some crunky snacks, 10litres of coke and settle down to have your 👀 opened to her lies and use of filters.

Since the last thread recap....

Saturday 28th October

NoNob’s 54th 44th birffffday. Sopha started the day by sharing a story dedicated to him... “To my Mr Hinch” even though she married Mr HinchLIFFE 🙄

She then shared some old photos:
▪One of the two of them tend apple picking.
▪Both of them sat at the seaside.
▪The pair of them walking some sheep, even though Hennerz/Audrey never gets walked.
▪Both of them sat in the car, heavily filtered and the pic is mainly of Sopha. NoNob just looks like Bluto from Popeye in the background 🤭
▪Lastly anovvvvver wedding photo, this one dedicated to him on his birffffday, but you can only see the back of him 😂
F3522BFD-0984-44D2-8486-A18177C9B449.jpeg

She had the rest of the day off. There was no tend party for NoNob this year with tend friends from the Vulva driveway, the flooring company or BTEC Brad the Cad 🤭

Sunday 29th
Sopha spent most of the day off the gram, but fleetingly reappeared not long after her ex-tend bestbubs4eva SSS Trollomon shared a story about F.R.I.E.N.D.S actor Matthew Perry passing away.

She can never just say something simple but meaningful....🙄 Fankyou to @Cupcakemum for posting that Sopha plagiarised quotes about Matthew passing from Dr Alex George.... she copied that it was the theme tune to her childhood, swapped out his brother for her sister and that she rushed home from school to watch Friends. She also added the same illustration that SSS added to her stories 🙄

Dr AlexGeorge
C8CF07DB-E004-4FD7-BB2E-FEC5921D25C6.jpeg

Sopha
588E33FB-6340-4069-B100-74689C68BD3F.jpeg

Sopha after rushing home to watch Friends 🤭
B3A2C865-DD9F-4D5A-B30B-E7ABDC388A53.jpeg

Rest of the day off...🙄

Monday 30th
Reel/stories about RoyOiOi chewing like Carlton’s dance from The Fresh Prince.... she said “I call this the Carlton chew dance” which she didn’t come up with herself because she copied it from the gram 🙄 The original was post 163 weeks ago and had a comment about the alpacas chewing like Carlton’s dance. She also showed that RoyOiOi winked at her, she probably had NoNob wafting a fan towards his eye 🙄

Post 163 weeks ago:
906D8F4B-9489-43E0-8037-900088B017F5.jpeg

Sopha’s post
986982D2-CFC0-488E-A999-F94A2A244186.jpeg

Embarrassingly she even tagged Alfonso Ribeiro
(Carlton) in the reel of RoyOiOi, hoping he would get in touch and become her new tend bestbubs4eva 🥴🥴🥴
EB42E253-574C-43A0-9A4A-FBF711CE4DFF.jpeg

Next up.... a story about having a huge spot. Really Sopha, that’s no way to talk about NoNob 🤭

She went on to talk about having Halloween anxiety? WTF is that? If she spent less time faffing about filming RoyOiOi and the others she might have more time for Halloween. Plus, she must have watched her ex-tend bestbubs4eva stories and realised how 💩 her own Halloween content was 🤭

Next up her seasonal barskittttt 🙄 She showed her and NoNob bantering and blowing up balloons to make Ghossstsssh. Why bother, they have their very own Ghost of the Back Passage already living there 👻

From the barskittttt full of tat NoNob pulled out Halloween window stickers, white table clofffsssh to use for the balloon ghossstsssh and face paintsssh. They produced some ghossstsssh to hang in the Oraaaaangery.... with zero help from the toddler twinsssh, they were most likely with Fiddle at McD’s or Greyskull 🙄
9560EB9D-2B8B-46C6-80EC-FDD5F13E978A.jpeg

Tuesday 31st 🎃👻
She started the day showing the ghossstsssh in the Oraaaaangery and a tray full of Halloween food she’d made for their breakfast.... still no sign of the toddler twinsssh (Not that they should be on the gram anyway!) The sausage fingers made me cackle like a seal into my blanket, thinking they’re bigger than NoNob’s teeny peeny, then made me feel nauseous 🤢
493C9C66-B4B5-4255-A06B-41600B83F913.jpeg

9EFA5D85-153A-4011-931D-78CD065405AB.jpeg

Next up the big reveal of Rennie and Lonald’s Halloween costumes. It’s now become clear why she’s been peddling Lonald’s love of the Big Bad Wolf, because that was his costume and Rennie’s was one of the 3 pigs Peppa Pig. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with their costumes, they don’t have to be scary....

The reveal was soon followed by a roller rant where Sopha claimed to have received a message saying the costumes were “Hardly Halloween and embarrassing” There was no blurred out pic or name of the person who sent the message, it was likely from one of her or Fiddle’s burner accounts. She claims not to dress her kids up.... she does all the time with them wearing matching clothes and PJs and calling them twinsssh 🙄
6234DAEA-A0EE-4483-9CE6-A81F66065841.png

This stirred the hunzzz right up and when she shared a pic of the toddlers twinsssh wearing their Halloween costumes the hunzzz were kissing her bumbuminnit with comments such as “Ignore them, you’re a great mum, Soph” She lapped up the comments 🙄

They went trick or treating back at Greyskull, because nobody would be stupid enough to step foot on rat run road 😳 When adding the Halloween pics to the gram she said the toddler twinsssh painted NoNob’s face....and for the first time he actually looks like he has a nob.....but on his forehead 🤭
91A9E9B7-4B26-4E4D-9D07-40E8CC093E20.jpeg

Next up AD.....On their 5th wedding anniversary NoNob gave Sopha a tiny box that he bought from Not On The High Street website (NOTH) When opened it was filled with cringe wedding photos that pulled out in a long strip. Sopha tagged the website when she showed them on the gram, which they saw and have asked her to work with them. So she did an AD and boasted about working with them to help all the schmall businesssh, blesssh’their’arrrts.
4D56D862-57A1-4548-9CC2-0F58540ACE42.jpeg

NoNob joined her during the AD looking even more like Popeye’s nemesis Bluto 🤭 She finished the AD with them giving an embarrassing thumbs up and said to prepare for some serious Hinch hauls from them both.... 🙄 She’s really peddling the Mr &Mrs angle right now... tending to be a Chelebrity couple. I wonder how long the NOTH gig will last... not long as she’s lost/losing all of her others 🤭

She also felt the need to tell her bots and hunzzz that NoNob was at the dump! I don’t think I’ve heard the tip called the dump for years 😂 Probably dropping off all of the Halloween stuff and 300 pumpkinsssh.

Next up she showed an area of the front garden where they’re building something schpeciaaaal togevvvvver to enjoy over the weekend and all winter. It’s a little idea she’s had for so long but she won’t share it until it’s finished. She mentioned what feels like years ago that she wanted a hot tub, so it’s probably that.... although I have my own idea for what it is.....

Bet Hinch’s bar “The Grifter’s Return” 🤭
8DDBCF71-1C0F-4403-96F3-2E83D7A1E782.jpeg

She also showed Audrey/Hennerz soaking wet in his wassssssh schtation. He’d apparently rolled in more fox 💩 He seems to do this a lot, which means lots of fox visits.... is this where poor Pam, Pat and possibly Peggy ended up 🦊🍽 🤔

Thursday 2nd
Early morning or late night post from Sopha all about November.... it seems she’s spending November “In the now” To be appreciative of where we are right now, what we have right now and to be proud of who we are right now.... this will all be forgotten when she starts with her hauls for Christmas tat and Christmas content. It will be bye bye November, see ya 👋🏻
DE859320-26CE-4ACA-BE9C-0E0386592DB3.jpeg

She had the rest of the day off 🙄

Friday 3rd
First up, looking at a photo book with Rennie. Why she needs to share this is beyond me, it should be PRIVATE. She couldn’t just share that though, oh no she had to say that he does it most mornings. FFS, stop with the BS Sopha-Rose, it all felt scripted and not natural at all, IMO and it’s awful how she keeps cackling 🙄 Was this also an undeclared AD for Popsa 🤔

Next up... Freshen Up Friday with Sopha and NoNob, they’ll soon be dressing in matching clothes with their names on with this narrative 🙄 I can’t be arsed to expand on the content because it’s borrrrrrringggggg 🥱😴🥱

Except to say.... who has the colourful, bright, lovely duvet cover? It’s probably Hennerz/A 🤭 It was also gifted which isn’t surprising as Sopha wouldn’t pick anything colourful herself.

Freshen Up Friday with Vom Lardy Mr Tapwanker
C1673046-2A4E-45F3-8640-CD1A7DE35679.jpeg

There was then a story about Hennerz and Peggy. It was actually to say that as well as Pam, Pat has also gone to the big coop in the sky. We’d already worked that out months ago, but it’s only now she’s talked about it. She’s obviously needing attention and engagement from the hunzz or it’s because her ex-tend bestbubs4eva SSS has just shown her ASDA Christmasssh collection 🤭

Saturday 4th
Supporting a small business with thousands of followers by showing a wonky GCSE reject mug. The mugs are soooo expensive, £40+ I’d rather pop to a pottery barn and make my own to be honesssssscht.
B219C1EA-FC4A-42DD-A89D-2F01855D359B.jpeg

This was followed with a trip to the RSPCA place with her niece to drop off some blankets and dog treats.... she post this with ANOTHER plagiarised quote:

Plagiarised quote
A9A7ACD8-9C7E-48EF-ADB6-22D59B0EAAD3.jpeg

Sopha’s post
419D20EA-27C6-4820-8BC5-708D03DAEB11.jpeg

There was a Santa toy amongst the blankets, etc..... but isn’t she just spending November “In the now” 🤔🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 115
I know I’m late, but duck off saint soph at the rspca! I really don’t like her!

Reactions: 17
Loving the old school recaps @wizeowl *chiefs kiss*

so what’s going on today lads?! Has she gone into deep rest after an exhausting day trying to be Artemis at the RSPCA yesterday?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Fankyou to @InTheDollsHouse for the new “Chief’s Kisssh” thread title 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Thread suggestions are taken from anywhere on each thread. Please keep them short and swear free and clearly mark them with Thread Suggestion.

The
Wiki is the pink button at the top of the page There’s answers there to all sorts of questions, such as:
Q) Who lives at Greyskull, her old home now?
A) Her sister Mamfa and her family.
Q) Is she pregnant?
A) No idea and we don’t care

Thread Mrs Hinch #500 is a must read, especially for newbie Nusties, so grab some crunky snacks, 10litres of coke and settle down to have your 👀 opened to her lies and use of filters.

Since the last thread recap....

Saturday 28th October

NoNob’s 54th 44th birffffday. Sopha started the day by sharing a story dedicated to him... “To my Mr Hinch” even though she married Mr HinchLIFFE 🙄

She then shared some old photos:
▪One of the two of them tend apple picking.
▪Both of them sat at the seaside.
▪The pair of them walking some sheep, even though Hennerz/Audrey never gets walked.
▪Both of them sat in the car, heavily filtered and the pic is mainly of Sopha. NoNob just looks like Bluto from Popeye in the background 🤭
▪Lastly anovvvvver wedding photo, this one dedicated to him on his birffffday, but you can only see the back of him 😂
View attachment 2552426

She had the rest of the day off. There was no tend party for NoNob this year with tend friends from the Vulva driveway, the flooring company or BTEC Brad the Cad 🤭

Sunday 29th
Sopha spent most of the day off the gram, but fleetingly reappeared not long after her ex-tend bestbubs4eva SSS Trollomon shared a story about F.R.I.E.N.D.S actor Matthew Perry passing away.

She can never just say something simple but meaningful....🙄 Fankyou to @Cupcakemum for posting that Sopha plagiarised quotes about Matthew passing from Dr Alex George.... she copied that it was the theme tune to her childhood, swapped out his brother for her sister and that she rushed home from school to watch Friends. She also added the same illustration that SSS added to her stories 🙄

Dr AlexGeorge
View attachment 2552429
Sopha
View attachment 2552430

Sopha after rushing home to watch Friends 🤭
View attachment 2552448

Rest of the day off...🙄

Monday 30th
Reel/stories about RoyOiOi chewing like Carlton’s dance from The Fresh Prince.... she said “I call this the Carlton chew dance” which she didn’t come up with herself because she copied it from the gram 🙄 The original was post 163 weeks ago and had a comment about the alpacas chewing like Carlton’s dance. She also showed that RoyOiOi winked at her, she probably had NoNob wafting a fan towards his eye 🙄

Post 163 weeks ago:
View attachment 2552442
Sopha’s post
View attachment 2552446

Embarrassingly she even tagged Alfonso Ribeiro
(Carlton) in the reel of RoyOiOi, hoping he would get in touch and become her new tend bestbubs4eva 🥴🥴🥴
View attachment 2552433

Next up.... a story about having a huge spot. Really Sopha, that’s no way to talk about NoNob 🤭

She went on to talk about having Halloween anxiety? WTF is that? If she spent less time faffing about filming RoyOiOi and the others she might have more time for Halloween. Plus, she must have watched her ex-tend bestbubs4eva stories and realised how 💩 her own Halloween content was 🤭

Next up her seasonal barskittttt 🙄 She showed her and NoNob bantering and blowing up balloons to make Ghossstsssh. Why bother, they have their very own Ghost of the Back Passage already living there 👻

From the barskittttt full of tat NoNob pulled out Halloween window stickers, white table clofffsssh to use for the balloon ghossstsssh and face paintsssh. They produced some ghossstsssh to hang in the Oraaaaangery.... with zero help from the toddler twinsssh, they were most likely with Fiddle at McD’s or Greyskull 🙄
View attachment 2552447

Tuesday 31st 🎃👻
She started the day showing the ghossstsssh in the Oraaaaangery and a tray full of Halloween food she’d made for their breakfast.... still no sign of the toddler twinsssh (Not that they should be on the gram anyway!) The sausage fingers made me cackle like a seal into my blanket, thinking they’re bigger than NoNob’s teeny peeny, then made me feel nauseous 🤢
View attachment 2552450
View attachment 2552451

Next up the big reveal of Rennie and Lonald’s Halloween costumes. It’s now become clear why she’s been peddling Lonald’s love of the Big Bad Wolf, because that was his costume and Rennie’s was one of the 3 pigs Peppa Pig. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with their costumes, they don’t have to be scary....

The reveal was soon followed by a roller rant where Sopha claimed to have received a message saying the costumes were “Hardly Halloween and embarrassing” There was no blurred out pic or name of the person who sent the message, it was likely from one of her or Fiddle’s burner accounts. She claims not to dress her kids up.... she does all the time with them wearing matching clothes and PJs and calling them twinsssh 🙄
View attachment 2552452

This stirred the hunzzz right up and when she shared a pic of the toddlers twinsssh wearing their Halloween costumes the hunzzz were kissing her bumbuminnit with comments such as “Ignore them, you’re a great mum, Soph” She lapped up the comments 🙄

They went trick or treating back at Greyskull, because nobody would be stupid enough to step foot on rat run road 😳 When adding the Halloween pics to the gram she said the toddler twinsssh painted NoNob’s face....and for the first time he actually looks like he has a nob.....but on his forehead 🤭
View attachment 2552454

Next up AD.....On their 5th wedding anniversary NoNob gave Sopha a tiny box that he bought from Not On The High Street website (NOTH) When opened it was filled with cringe wedding photos that pulled out in a long strip. Sopha tagged the website when she showed them on the gram, which they saw and have asked her to work with them. So she did an AD and boasted about working with them to help all the schmall businesssh, blesssh’their’arrrts.
View attachment 2552460

NoNob joined her during the AD looking even more like Popeye’s nemesis Bluto 🤭 She finished the AD with them giving an embarrassing thumbs up and said to prepare for some serious Hinch hauls from them both.... 🙄 She’s really peddling the Mr &Mrs angle right now... tending to be a Chelebrity couple. I wonder how long the NOTH gig will last... not long as she’s lost/losing all of her others 🤭

She also felt the need to tell her bots and hunzzz that NoNob was at the dump! I don’t think I’ve heard the tip called the dump for years 😂 Probably dropping off all of the Halloween stuff and 300 pumpkinsssh.

Next up she showed an area of the front garden where they’re building something schpeciaaaal togevvvvver to enjoy over the weekend and all winter. It’s a little idea she’s had for so long but she won’t share it until it’s finished. She mentioned what feels like years ago that she wanted a hot tub, so it’s probably that.... although I have my own idea for what it is.....

Bet Hinch’s bar “The Grifter’s Return” 🤭
View attachment 2552462

She also showed Audrey/Hennerz soaking wet in his wassssssh schtation. He’d apparently rolled in more fox 💩 He seems to do this a lot, which means lots of fox visits.... is this where poor Pam, Pat and possibly Peggy ended up 🦊🍽 🤔

Thursday 2nd
Early morning or late night post from Sopha all about November.... it seems she’s spending November “In the now” To be appreciative of where we are right now, what we have right now and to be proud of who we are right now.... this will all be forgotten when she starts with her hauls for Christmas tat and Christmas content. It will be bye bye November, see ya 👋🏻
View attachment 2552468

She had the rest of the day off 🙄

Friday 3rd
First up, looking at a photo book with Rennie. Why she needs to share this is beyond me, it should be PRIVATE. She couldn’t just share that though, oh no she had to say that he does it most mornings. FFS, stop with the BS Sopha-Rose, it all felt scripted and not natural at all, IMO and it’s awful how she keeps cackling 🙄 Was this also an undeclared AD for Popsa 🤔

Next up... Freshen Up Friday with Sopha and NoNob, they’ll soon be dressing in matching clothes with their names on with this narrative 🙄 I can’t be arsed to expand on the content because it’s borrrrrrringggggg 🥱😴🥱

Except to say.... who has the colourful, bright, lovely duvet cover? It’s probably Hennerz/A 🤭 It was also gifted which isn’t surprising as Sopha wouldn’t pick anything colourful herself.

Freshen Up Friday with Vom Lardy Mr Tapwanker
View attachment 2552469

There was then a story about Hennerz and Peggy. It was actually to say that as well as Pam, Pat has also gone to the big coop in the sky. We’d already worked that out months ago, but it’s only now she’s talked about it. She’s obviously needing attention and engagement from the hunzz or it’s because her ex-tend bestbubs4eva SSS has just shown her ASDA Christmasssh collection 🤭

Saturday 4th
Supporting a small business with thousands of followers by showing a wonky GCSE reject mug. The mugs are soooo expensive, £40+ I’d rather pop to a pottery barn and make my own to be honesssssscht.
View attachment 2552471

This was followed with a trip to the RSPCA place with her niece to drop off some blankets and dog treats.... she post this with ANOTHER plagiarised quote:

Plagiarised quote
View attachment 2552473

Sopha’s post
View attachment 2552475

There was a Santa toy amongst the blankets, etc..... but isn’t she just spending November “In the now” 🤔🙄
Great recap!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sorry abit off topic but don’t you think SSS is happily trolling with her ‘doodle heart’ jewellery.. and profiting off of it. Like Hinch thought that was her signature heart😂😂 bet sloath is gritting her teeth slightly😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
All the animals unfortunate enough to be on Hinch Tend Farm are mere belongings to her. If they were actual beings there would be a couple she would have and they would be well looked after and treated with respect and as the animals they are. Henry wouldn't be overweight and would be a dog well stimulated. The woolly wankers would know what they are and there would be respect for them and their natural behavioural traits, not the desperate want for them to behave like labradors and being fed 'treats' all the time, and would have much more land to enjoy. They are all belongings to her, got for the sake of her content and her needing to be 'different' once she got bored of pretending she knew how to clean. If they were beings, she'd be happy with what she has, but we know she is constantly wanting more and more. It's not as though she is hearing the desperate plight of someone unable to take care of an animal or two and her offering to take them in for them to live out the rest of their lives, she bought a house with land so she can collect animals the exact same way she collected Minkys. Buying them young, not rescuing (we'll ignore the birds as realistically that was probably just a pulicity stunt and not wanting to spend too much on them at the risk of the infamous fox and Henry deciding they were snack worthy). She'll have no doubt had a hissy fit when the sheep didn't materialise over the summer, again babies. If you believe they are 'beings' and not belongings, why do you need so many as surely they deserve better than that. Better than the tiny amount of land. Better than being bothered by a lump of a dog and two "toddlers", as well as a cackling hag with a phone constantly in their face. Animals being 'beings' rather than 'belongings' involves respecting them as ANIMALS and allowing them to behave naturally.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Happy Fireworks night nusties
Ooh, I wonder if they are going to get the projector out so that they can beam images or fireworks onto the side of the house, like they did at Greyskull. You know, with Ronnie being scared of fireworks! Or has that long gone to the dump tip?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Aww right, L and R aren't fans of fireworks? Funny that cos they looked happy and excited seeing them in Malta when you last went. But OK, carry on tending xxx

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 71
Her whole plot of land is only 1.5 acres, she doesn't have anywhere near enough for sheep as well as the alpacas and chickens. As it is, she's pushing it even for the alpacas.
It ain't a farm soph. Its a large garden. You don't even have a field.
If you take out the footprint of the house, workshop, garages and patio, then that 1.5 acre has dropped down to probably 3/4 acre of available grass land.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Nearing 700 threads in 5 years and she's still a bleeping fake lying twit. In fact she's worse now than she was back then.
Certainly some top achievement having that many threads and all the comments that go with it.
She even has loads more than what Katie Price has, and she's very much hated by many people. That says it all really!

Reactions: 43
Ooh, I wonder if they are going to get the projector out so that they can beam images or fireworks onto the side of the house, like they did at Greyskull. You know, with Ronnie being scared of fireworks! Or has that long gone to the dump tip?!
Shes just replied to you with her comments of them not liking fireworks. The woman is a dick

Reactions: 13
Sorry for quoting myself like an Arsenal hole but she’s just posted that Ron and Lon don‘t like fireworks. Can this be recorded as my quickest bingo ever?!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.