Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I don’t believe anything she says about Ron - one minute he can’t stand noisy crowds yet she takes him to theme parks, soft play centres (oh the noise I used to have to endure in these places when my kids were small!) Maldon promenade fair with lots of noise from the rides and crowds, shopping centres, the other fair that they took the mystery bus to! Centre parcs.. yet they never take the kids to quiet places, like a walk in a country park with the dog. It doesn’t make any sense. She contradicts everything she says. Last year they had fireworks in the garden. Ron would still have heard the fireworks last night. He could have watched other peoples displays & enjoyed those from a safe distance. She’s either lazy or gearing up for a big reveal. If it’s the latter then she’s an utterly disgusting mother. She should be doing everything to protect her two boys from any danger or negativity. Exploiting them at every opportunity online exposes them to both.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I don’t believe anything she says about Ron - one minute he can’t stand noisy crowds yet she takes him to theme parks, soft play centres (oh the noise I used to have to endure in these places when my kids were small!) Maldon promenade fair with lots of noise from the rides and crowds, shopping centres, the other fair that they took the mystery bus to! Centre parcs.. yet they never take the kids to quiet places, like a walk in a country park with the dog. It doesn’t make any sense. She contradicts everything she says. Last year they had fireworks in the garden. Ron would still have heard the fireworks last night. He could have watched other peoples displays & enjoyed those from a safe distance. She’s either lazy or gearing up for a big reveal. If it’s the latter then she’s an utterly disgusting mother. She should be doing everything to protect her two boys from any danger or negativity. Exploiting them at every opportunity online exposes them to both.
dragged him out at the book signing with all her mental fans hollering and cackling as well, although the poor boy did look terrified then but who wouldn’t!

• Sad

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Ronnie already is a spoilt little brat, he’s going to have some serious issues with his peers at school very soon and throughout his school life.
---

Autism ( if indeed he actually does have it ) is all about engagement for her though; I don’t believe for one minute she has researched how to parent an autistic child properly, she’s just using it for likes and attention for herself. She’s a fucking danger to those children.
I dont believe he's autistic. Just like I don't believe he had a speech issue. His speech transformed over night the second he stated nursery, when people spoken to him properly and not like a idiot. Mummaz and futZ.
She's just a shit mum, and it shows in how those kids are.

• Heart

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
That last video completely sums her up as a person and a parent. She is surprised her children want different things because she forces her opinions on them, she does not treat them like individual humans and she absolutely has no understanding of child development. Those children lack a lot considering how privileged they are.

• Heart
  • Sad

amusedpineapple

Chatty Member
Not caught up yet so probably already been said but I don’t think the not saying no to the kids has anything to do with potential neurodiversity I think it’s purely because she can’t handle a little strop, all kids have them, they ask for a snack 5 mins before dinner is ready you say not just now I’m making dinner and the kid makes out you are starving them to death, you are in the middle of a job and the kid asks you to read a story or play a game you say not just now in a minute the kid acts like you’ve tried to chop their arm off, it’s our jobs as parents to teach our kids delayed gratification, you don’t alway get what you want as soon as you want it but that’s life, it also teaches them to manage their emotions, I agree with all the other comments, if she doesn’t sort this out and fast they will turn out just like her and that is not a complement!

• Heart

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Jim looks a broken man in this pic, I spy Fiddle still giving him the glad eye though
View attachment 2556055
I spy daylight through those trees 🔍 What the fuck time were they out there, it gets dark around 4.30pm now 🤔 Nothing ever makes sense with her does it 🙄

They probably went to the organised display at the Prom Park on Saturday evening. I’ll keep an eye out for any pics in the local news to see if a 7ft tall, tend size 5 footz with 6 toes, cackling and 💩’ing into a blanket can be seen.... accompanied by her mummaz of course 😂

Also, I’m not sure if it’s because I’m pregnant and feeling a bit soppy over certain things, but I’ve felt sad for Weepy since I saw how sad he looked in the fire pit reel. Was it because he had to endure Fiddle and Sopha or because his beloved planks of wood were going up in smoke... blesssh’is’arrrt. Fuck it I’ve become Weepy Al Owl 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Quick take a photo of me dragging pallets across the garden to my secret fire pit.
Ok done.
great now you do the rest of the sorting out of the fire pit, I’m off to lie on the sofa and edit my reel of my shop bought cake decorated in matchmakers and melted sweets.

• Haha

curlywhirlygal

Chatty Member
A fire right by fences, tress and wooden furniture. God give me strength.
Christmas anxiety is the next thing to kick in guyyyyyyysssccchhhhhhh 🤦🏻‍♀️

Swedish chef

VIP Member
If they are we can bet for sure Hinch will be stood there with her big dark glasses on and face like a slapped arse as she won't or can't be centre of attention, unless she throws her bingo counters onto the pitch during the game.
What is the parking/cloakroom situation like?

• Haha

Yeah....Brackie

So she broke lockdown rules bu having a bbq and a party for Ron with people inside the house when we had to stay outside.

And now we don’t have any rules for covid they’re all social distancing.

WHY???

Could they BE any further apart 😂
Jim looks a broken man in this pic, I spy Fiddle still giving him the glad eye though
1699307170103.png

• Haha
Her marshmallow obsession strikes again! Funny how Lonnie puts it to his mouth, doesn't bite into it and then gives it back to her, it's almost like he's programmed not to actually eat it in case she needs to film it more than once! :unsure:
Funny how SS was also called out for giving small children marshmallows as apparently they are a chocking bastard

eta….hazard not bastard 😂😂 I’ll leave it as it works

• Haha
Reactions: 38

JW80

VIP Member
Why does she never let the tend toddler twins make anything?? When my tend toddler twin sons 48 months apart and my daughter (I cant be arsed to do the maths but shes 23 now) were younger they would make the shittest cupcakes ever 🤣 There'd be icing sugar all over the gaff and it would take a pissing age to clean up. But, they had fun, they'd watch through the oven door for them to bake and then there would be crumbs everywhere when they ate them. Shes such a fucking control freak. Kids make mess, she supposedly likes cleaning so why doesn't she just let them be? Shes weird!!! Proper weird!!!!

• Haha

amusedpineapple

Chatty Member
I doubt they veggie friendly ones as I've been looking for the giant sized veggie marshmallows for years that are gelatine free and yet to find any. M&S do some really nice veggie/vegan ones but they are not those big ones in her video.
I saw her post on a comment other day that she has been vegetarian for over a year....I call bullshit!View attachment 2553920
---

I doubt they veggie friendly ones as I've been looking for the giant sized veggie marshmallows for years that are gelatine free and yet to find any. M&S do some really nice veggie/vegan ones but they are not those big ones in her video.
I saw her post on a comment other day that she has been vegetarian for over a year....I call bullshit!View attachment 2553920
Hasn’t eaten meat in over a year but happy to fuck up her washing machine with animal fat loaded fabric softener 🙄

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
I would wish you nusty lot, a good evening, but I have a serious self diagnosed tend condition, called 'Good Evening getting cosy on me arse on the sofa anxiety'. It's very serious and I shall provide a link later so you can all read up on my completely made up condition.
Is there a jumper available?
---
Only thing Iv ever been thankful for is she’s her shark code mid year when I needed a new one
Use her as a guide for discounts. If she advertises stuff go onto a more popular influencer or direct to the website and you will find a code for a better discount, upto 20% more in some cases. She influences me to look elsewhere.

• Haha

Fluffy20

VIP Member
She really does not think things through before she posts them does she?
IF that story is true and she really did rush out to Tescos "late last night" because she can't say no to her four year old (who should have been in bed late last night because it was a school night) then she's a shit Mum.
If the story is not true and she's just making up stuff about her kids to create content for Instagram (which is more likely!) then she's still a shit Mum.
She wants to look relatable, she wants her kids to look cute and she wants to look like mother of the year, none of these outcomes are going to arise from her posting that ridiculous story about "little Ron and his tins". Does she not have management who can tell her this, or does she just not listen because she thinks that she knows best?