Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Your view? Wasn’t it Gigi Hadid’s view? Who has she plagiarised the first one from. I’m sure we can find it within 5 mins.

londonlife24

VIP Member
IMG_1014.png
🫠🫠 desperately trying to read the pre prepared script cos after 5 years she still can’t talk to the camera properly

• Haha

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Riiiiiiight, now Ronald is obsessed with tins. Is he fuck. Give him the kid some proper age appropriate toys, he's bored.
Or blocks and tell him to line them in colours if he likes patterns.
Fucking tins 🙄

You buy so much spaghetti cos that's all you eat, in a jug, with pre grated cheese, cos you have a blatant eating disorder you fucking melt

CoolMom

VIP Member
Anyone else annoyed Lon doesn't say thank you or even ta/equivalent when handed that weird snack thing? Minor thing I know, it just stuck out to me as I feel I spent the entire time my 2 were ACTUAL toddlers overly demonstrating good manners and kind words so they would copy.

Also the way he hands it back to her without even biting in to it. Good man Lonald, you nusty little arsenal hole xx

• Heart
If they are we can bet for sure Hinch will be stood there with her big dark glasses on and face like a slapped arse as she won't or can't be centre of attention, unless she throws her bingo counters onto the pitch during the game.
She’ll be thinking she’s a WAG now that her husband is a ‘celebrity’ footballer 😂
Surely the whole family will be there to cheer him on, including his own family?
More importantly, will he be wearing his special Ron, Len, Hen football shirt? ⚽

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Annoys me so much that she's turning her page into a couple page. Your husband needs a fucking job mate, not be your little cleaning bitch

• Haha

Star15sh

VIP Member
Here's a run down of things she can get anxiety about next year.
January...new year and burns night
February...valentines day and pancake day
March...st Patrick's day and mother's day
April...Easter
May...2xbank holidays
June...Fathers Day
July...St Swithuns Day
August...6 weeks school holidays
September...back to school
October...Halloween
November...bonfire night
December...Christmas

• Haha

Henny Penny

VIP Member
Anyone else really hate the big bad wolf thing she's latched onto? It makes me cringe and gives me rage at the same time

• Haha
Rushes out late at night to buy her kid tins of food to play with. I'm sure her followers can really relate to this when they're probably struggling to buy their kids tins of food to actually EAT because they've spent all their budget on Popsa and NOTHS trying to be like Mrs Hinch!

• Heart

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Trollomon on fire. My kids went to the Lego store and Hamleys. I’ve got a crew of 15 filming in my home and this isn’t the first time. Oh and I was on loose woman the other day.

hinch. I’ve got camels. I’ve forced one kid to learn the three little pigs and the other one lined up all my tins Of spaghetti hoops because that’s all we eat in this house.

eta - before school today my kids ate breakfast, brushed their teeth, got dressed, watched a bit of tv whilst the older one went over his spellings with me before his test (whilst i sorted the baby), then rushed out the house on their scooters to get to school. There was no time for lazing about in pyjamas and lining up tins in this house.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

BBC1HD

VIP Member
Is her new seating area behind the bushes? Lmao. Reckon it will be Inch and Fiddles new meeting area

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
#mrshinchhome can STOP with the narrative about her boys not liking noise. Jamie’s just posted them at a nighttime fair on rides -we all know how noisy those are! Either your kids are sensitive to noise or not. Her boys are not wearing ear defenders so must be happy with the fairground noise & in that short clip, they appeared v happy smiling & waving or they are just terrible parents not putting their kids needs first. Which one is it? 🤔

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Why is she permanently wearing that f***ing DryRobe?! It's not a coat, it's to throw on after surfing/outdoor swimming and get changed under. Why can't she just wear a coat like a normal person. Still no discount code I see....

Rach8456

VIP Member
Stand back lads, Sophie Annan is back with her pearls of wisdom about complex global events! “People…. Stop hurting people”

Also….”millions of my followers” 😂🤣 Fucking get a grip love 🤣

• Haha

JMS123

Chatty Member
Bhahaha that area is SHOCKING. They all look like a bunch of youths smoking weed and getting pissed by the fire 😂😂
Absolutely, particularly with the build up last week of creating the special area for the big reveal. It transpires this was sitting in a hedge around a fire pit. Bloody hilarious, must have taken all of 10 minutes.

• Haha

Sazz1006

VIP Member
Has anyone seen this? It’s just disgusting! Stupid woman accidentally uploaded the outtakes after which shows her forcing her son to cry(about their seriously ill puppy) in the best IG way, adopt positions to make it better for the gram. Poor kid was 8, be afraid Ron, be very afraid

• Wow
  • Angry

LottieM

You don’t even need to use a chopping board to make toad in the hole! Nothing needs chopping. Would make more sense to use a recipe for a favourite casserole or pie.

• Haha
Reactions: 44