Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
😂 hinch talking about school run morning madness! She has no idea.
Theres no mess in that kitchen and she’s clearly smeared a few things, and dropped a couple of cushions and a few toys on the floor. We all know she’s usually in her dressing gown still past 8.30am in the morning because she stupidly films herself which gives it away. It’s Jamie and Freda that deal with those boys in the morning. Funny how she never films the morning madness isn’t it? Never see those boys acting crazy - more subdued. She hasn’t got a clue about how a family works. She needs a parenting guide for dummies book for Xmas.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

londonLA

Chatty Member
Why does anyone need to see him doing his homework? Who cares?! Maybe sitting with him in a quiet space and doing it together with her full attention may be more beneficial to him than a phone shoved in his face (again right up in his face!)
I'd go mad if someone shoved a phone in my face while I was trying to work/concentrate let alone me do it to my child.

• Sad

Panda girl 04

Chatty Member
" I always wonder why his trying to say".

At a guest hun I'm guessing " take Me for a walk you lazy cunt " 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣
I think Audrey is just letting her know his breakfast order!
"Chicken bhuna, lamb bhuna, prawn bhuna, mushroom rice, bag of chips, keema naan and nine poppadoms" 🤣

(Love watching Gavin and Stacey)

• Haha
  • Heart

AllieBee

VIP Member
She just loves doing Ron's workbook with him? Newsflash Hinch, it's Ronnie's book let him do it himself. Here's a clue, his teacher wants to know what Ronnie can do, not what his 45 year old fucking mother can do. You don't need to do it with him you stupid bitch

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Wize Owl

VIP Member
I’ll just leave this here….. 🤭

IMG_3597.jpeg

ETA: I’m ready with the next thread guysssss, will add it when this one is done xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

londonlife24

VIP Member
Fucking hell, no need for the UN any more, Saint Sopha has solved the awful Israel-Gaza situation with her words of wisdom!!!

Sophie you really shouldn’t have bothered. Doubt she has the intelligence to understand what’s going on and neither do her followers. Way to make it all about her though 👍🏻👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Chatty Member
Her rolling around on the floor with hennerz at 8.30am has unlocked a deep memory.

Remember when she lived at greyskull and she used to chill on her landing. Who spends anytime on their landing?! She’s an utterly ludicrous example of a working woman. A complete fucking weirdo. A Half wit and a fraud.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
I rarely come on this thread anymore but I just saw an article about husband and wife couple who could take over presenting This Morning, couple mentioned were Rochelle and Marvin Hulmes, Stacey & Joe Swash, Peter and Abby Clancy, someone in the comments said it should be Hinch and Nonob 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44

Jessie98

VIP Member
Oh look jimbob has made a fucking bed and chopped a pillow........and you lot saying he doesn't work.....shame on you all 😆

• Haha

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Anovvvver day off for Sopha then... it must be so exhausting sitting on your bumbuminnit working full time 6 days a week, plagiarising other people’s posts and basically being a TWAT 🙄

Anyway, happy Teeny Peeny Thursday :m
Speaking of NoNob here he is with a special “Dolls House” edition of the Antiques Roadshow (volume needed) 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart

XNosey-parkerX

"Schorry I've been a bit quiet guyyysssch, we've all been ill. It all started at 4am on Friday when Ronnieblesshim shit all over the camel shed. I washed him off in Henry's shower but as I was doing that, Lonnie had explosive diarrhea all over the chicken coop! Honestly guyssssch, its crazy here on Hinch Farm"

• Haha

BBC1HD

VIP Member
Her content is dryer than a nuns cunt.

4 days off and she comes back with Audrey howling into the abyss and an AD for home bargains.

• Haha

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I saved for 8 maths for my dryrobe while working in a shitty retail job. Now I'm annoyed that they gave her one
Fuck sake.
You work for your things. We work for our things.
👏 Gud for yewwww gurllllll 👏
enjoy your dry robe, you probably use yours properly, not just to sitting around on a haystack picking a filter talking to the next Sunday dinner x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
I'm not going to question why the fridge is empty, because we know why.

But as a bit of feedback for Hunch when she catches up with the threads...
Having a completely bare fridge when cleaning speaks volumes as to how much food is regularly stored in it.
If I do my fridge, I do it shelf by shelf. Because I have actual food on every shelf and it would be sat on the side warming up if I emptied the whole thing, cleaned it and sorted through for any out of date stuff (like the random jars of pickles we only ever buy at Christmas).

It's also obvious that you either don't eat fresh food, or that you only have that fridge for content, when you don't show yourself emptying it out ready to clean.

Just FYI Hunch, hun.

• Haha

mushroomprincess22

Chatty Member
What on earth would compel you to share such an intimate and private moment online, of your child LEARNING? She’s sick in the head. It makes me SO cross! X
---
Also as others have mentioned, his pen control isn’t great. So much for all the artwork Hinch has shown that have supposedly been done by Ronnie, like perfect colouring in between the lines, perfectly drawn circles etc. We all said at the time it was her work, not Ron’s and todays video has confirmed it 🤣. X

• Haha

Nicnak21

Hello nusties it's been a while...

I'm sorry but 2 adults in that house who don't have a place of work to go to who get a food shop delivery are lazy fucking cunts, pardon my French!

There has been far too much Ron and Len content and it makes me feel uneasy that she constantly uses these poor boys for content, albeit shit content 😭

• Haha