Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Oh of course Lonnie hasn’t read the three little pigs. He’s watched it. On YouTube. A million times.
Read your kid a fucking book sopha.

Going back to Ronnies homework. I thought it was interesting that he is already doing digraphs. Obviously where I’d imagine a lot of the nursery kids follow into reception at his school they prob have covered phase 2 already…. Just an observation. The only reason she’s sharing it though is because she thinks her child is a genius and she wants to brag

Reactions: 52

Vicsta231

Of course she has to make it about her! I and me all the time 😴😴 seriously though if anyone is struggling there is help out there ❤
If you click the quote she’s shared it’s not even a post from Mind, it’s from wtf divorce! She’s actually placed Mind over the original post🙈
---
So she’s copied a quote from another Instagram page & pasted @Mind over it.
amusingly the original generated from wtfdivorce!! Is there a hidden message or is she just a c*nt?!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

Rach8456

VIP Member
THREAD SUGGESTION:

Sofie Annan: Hun-orary Goodwill Ambasssshhhhador to the UN… “Just stop fleecing people”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I hate to say it but she’s definitely gearing up to “reveal” Ron’s diagnosis. It makes me feel sick even just saying it. My guess is the next book is about to come out. She’s got nothing else. Her latest follows indicate she’s planning on ramping up the drip drip.

Reactions: 51

JustmeJ

Chatty Member
A cleaning account doing a full fridge clean with NO instructions about which products she used etc.
Real helpful there Soph, thanks 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Fluffy20

VIP Member
When she had half a dozen people turn up to her Winter Faves meet and greet a few weeks ago did she not say something like “I’d love to do a big event where I could meet all of my fans and we could all talk about cleaning”?
Now there is a big event where she could meet all of her fans she doesn’t bother showing up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I thought she’d probably plagiarise one of the smaller more obscure accounts. She’s brazen enough to plagiarise a post with 1.2 million likes. Shameless. Utterly shameless.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Rach8456

VIP Member
What a pair of boring bastards 😴

imagine your partner saying to you right, I’m going to prop my phone up here and then we’ll make the bed together and I’ll edit it and put it on Instagram. I’d be like fuck off you stupid cunt I’m busy having a life 🤣

• Haha

AllieBee

VIP Member
Breaking News:
Sophie Hinchliffe, a cleaner from Essex, has Just been appointed UN Envoy for Peace in the Middle East. Sophie, aged 45 has a fantastic philosophy and a wealth of ideas to defuse the conflict. She will travel to Israel tomorrow to announce her grand plan. Her presentation has the stunning, profound and deeply intelligent message of 'People, Just Stop Hurting People'.

• Haha

londonLA

Chatty Member
Takes how long for two simpletons to make a bed? The video is a minute long and its sped up and edited so im guessing they pissed about for at least 5 minutes doing that. Fucking hell, I make my bed in about 10 seconds, but then I don't have mountains of shit and pillows all over it.
I can hand on heart say my other half is not perfect and he gets on my nerves sometimes but at least hes 10x more the man than that idiot will ever be. Yes my other half helps round the house when he is here but like most of us he goes out and does a hard days work in a real full time job, not fucking about making a bed and hoover lines dressed like a local drug dealer.
Fucking stood there chopping pillows...christ. I know your bollocks were chopped off ages ago noknob but come on! How about chopping some veg in the kitchen and feeding your kids a proper meal?

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Fluffy20

VIP Member
Dry Robes are waterproof changing robes. They are for changing after surfing, wild swimming, kayaking, paddle boarding etc, they are not for sitting in your back garden playing with chickens! Wear things for their intended purpose you fuckwit. She's like the women who wear Crocs round the supermarket or Hunter wellies on the underground :rolleyes:

• Haha

Andioooop

VIP Member
Her nose !!!! She has some real insecurities doesn’t she. Her nose is so thin on the left one, you’d struggle to breathe/ put some powder up there on your sons 1st bday party then do a car crash of an insta live if you really had a nose like that!!
Her nose has magic powers mate, fucking shape shifter
BD4B5801-326F-42B4-AA52-6CD095463AF4.jpeg

• Haha

BBC1HD

VIP Member
Why does she need to say anything?

No offense but dopey instacunts shouldn't be allowed to voice any kind of opinion unless they can past some iq test. You just know she doesn't have a clue what's actually happening.

• Heart
Reactions: 47