Mrs Hinch #672 £10 on rotting crop, Sopha’s door is such a flop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Fankyou to @seen-the-light for the “Chief’s kisssh” new thread title 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Thread suggestions are taken from anywhere on each thread. Please keep them short and swear free and clearly mark them with Thread Suggestion.

▪The Wiki is the pink button at the top of the page
▪Thread 500 is a must read, especially for newbie Nusties.
https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...ife-in-lists-of-lies-the-tattle-truths.26662/

Well, what crap delights have we had from Sopha and the Cling-On-Clan since the last thread recap.....

Firstly, she shared pics of her snogging RoyOiOi. To be honesssssscht he looked like he’d rather be anywhere other than being snogged by mummaz 😳 I would say “Blessssh’is’arrrrt” but he’s a cocky arsenal hole 🤭

E39807FD-9444-4F68-8510-517DE04F3613.jpeg

We then saw her ex-bestbubs4eva SSS Trollomon trolling Sopha with the cute dolls house she made for her little girl 🌹’s birthday present 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 It was MUCH better than Sopha’s one she tend made for Ronblesshim’s Christmas present..... which was never scheeen again. At least 🌹was seen playing with it. I bet Ol’Fiddle was busy that night with bitty and “Get Wells” 🤭

3E1328B9-BDAC-4AFF-AB89-9CFE1912EDB3.jpeg

There was some schpeculation that her and NoNob had gone on a trip to the Lake District. Well, she did write on the lissst (To show off her book of listsssh that she wants hunzz to buy) that she was going to pack for the Lake District. If they did go it will be probably be shown sometime in 2024 as if it’s actually happening then. They should have taken Fiddle with them (Probably did) and then the Lakes could have copied Loch Ness and have its very own Loch Fiddle monster swimming around, fiddling with everything and shouting “Get Well” at the locals and tourists 🐍🤭

We then had “Snippets” of her day week month.... she packed up Ren’s clothesssh and then realised she had to pack up Lon’s as well because of them being dressed the same toddler twinsssh.

She then showed some kind of vomfesssht she’d made which had broccoli, mash, fish and some kind of sauce that looked like custard 🤢 She didn’t show them eating it, she probably fed it to the Spice Gurrrrlsssh Chickensssh. I wonder how many are left after that.... Pat is still unaccounted for, missing from content for weeks and not mentioned by Sopha..... never scheeen again.

79556AEF-F3CF-4825-B284-BEDDF3012803.jpeg

We then had #bunnygate She did a story asking where she could find a replacement for Lonnie’s favourite cuddly bunny.... that wasn’t even lost 🙄 No doubt hoping the manufacturer Jellycat would send her freebies..... it would serve her right if all the hunzz and botsssh she has left following her all managed to get hold of one and sent them to her..... can you imagine the whole length of the vulva driveway covered in gifted bunnies..... they would all never be scheeen again.

She then decided to tidy out the small cupboard that doubles as her wardrobe and make-up room. To be honesssssscht I’ve blocked out most of what happened from my memory because she showed her and NoNob discussing and holding her thongs 🤢 She then lit a candle in the cupboard 🙄🚒

Ronald’s record player 😔 really do hope the little fella enjoys it... his mummaz clearly doesn’t “Ron, shall we turn it off yet” While sat there cackling like a seal into her barfffroom blanket at the floofheads (Llamas/camels) peering into the orrrrrrangery 🙄 Instead of creepily filming him stood with it, why not spend the time ordering some fun, children’s records from AmaZON..... next day delivery is available, hunnnnnay 🚚 Mind you, it too will soon be never scheeeen again.

They then built a scarecrow for the autumn door disssshplay, or rather Ickle Sopha-Rose did 🙄 Instead of using old clothes from their wardrobes or from charity shops she ordered them from AmaZON and filled them with Llama pee and ratzzz 💩 covered straw. She even drew a face on him that looked like NoNob after being caught in Willy Hill🤭 She asked the Hunzz to name him. The best they or rather Sopha could come up with.... “StrawBarry” 🙄 FFS. Just call him “Big Freda” and move the shitshow along 🤭

04B143AD-5DB8-467A-BD95-73DE16C86C41.jpeg

6C5A4B04-64FF-4568-A04F-447B28EEB426.jpeg

Finally..... It’s AmaZON Prime day guysssssh. An AD for Maybelline, putting make-up over and already made-up, filtered to duck face 🙄
Click the link shoppersssh hunzz
🙄 SHE DOESN’T LOOK LIKE THAT 🙄
Here’s ickle anxiiiiiiety ridden Sopha-Rose, who has tummy shiversssssh and doesn’t go out anywhere.....

F7CA97F8-4832-4DE4-A2B5-819A488011E0.jpeg

Guide to nustie’s chat:
▪Sopha-Rose - She picked Rose herself when she was a teenager
▪Tophie or Sopha-Six-Toes - Due to pics that very much look like she has 6 toes, probably caused by her trying to filter her feet a tend size 5 that she insists she is (Deffo not)
▪Hunzz - her shoppers/sheep/fansssh
▪6 days a week - is what she claims she works....yeah right 😂🤣😂
▪NoNob - Jamie short for James, her husband that doubles as her cameraman and security guard.... referred to as NoNob because of photos of him in women’s underwear when he dressed as “Janine” during his stint on Fash FC. He has NoNob in the pics 🤭
▪Fiddle, Fruitcake-Freda - her mummaz who’s around 24/7. Provides bitty and calms Sopha with her tranq gun when all goes tits up and Sopha’s sulking in Hennerz barrrskit
▪Hennerz aka Audrey (Due to looking like Audrey Roberts from Corrie) Fatdog Slim, Chicken Strip - her dog who’s partial to hunting through their bins for leftover kebabs and NEVER GETS WALKED. Sopha said the weight on him is from eating too much at Christmas.
▪Toddler Twins - Ron & Lon, she insists they’re both toddlers and that they look like twins so dresses them identically.... what a twit.
▪Weepy Al - her farrrrver. Hardly seen as he’s so busy making her schplintery furniture in the workshop.... or out hunting for used floorboards and bits of wood.
▪Bumbuminnit - came about after a trip away where there was a bidet and Sopha didn’t know what it was... NoNob answered “It’s for your bumbuminnit” 🙄😂
▪Arsenal Hole - came about after a comment left by one of the hunzzz.
▪Chief’s kiss - a recent addition from a bumbuminnit kissing comment left by one of the hunzz on a grid post.
▪ATV - Sopha ALWAYS says “All the best” Given that NoNob often wears a vest it’s become “All the vest”
▪Blessshed be - a crazy hunzzz provided that one in a rant about trolls. She also said they eat crunky snacks, drink 10litres of Coke which they stuff down their greedy fat throits.
▪Oi Oi - NoNob’s favourite phrase as well as “All the best”

Hope that helpsssh (Another favourite phrase from Sopha) I think that will do for now.... except to say that as far as we’re aware and we couldn’t really care Sopha’s not pregnant. Her sister, Mamfa & clan are living at the old house “Greyskull” and we’ve no idea and also don’t care if she’s still friends with tend bestbubs4eva SSS aka Stacey Trollomon (Who does an excellent job of trolling Sopha)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 128
#Maybelline ad.

387268222_1400569944215497_220819842938683584_n.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
672 threads and she still continues to do the same stupid shite day in, day out.

Excellent recap there @Wize Owl very informative to those who may have grown a few brain cells and seen the light

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Thread suggestions are taken from anywhere on each thread. Please keep them short and swear free and clearly mark them with Thread Suggestion.

https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...ife-in-lists-of-lies-the-tattle-truths.26662/

Well, what crap delights have we had from Sopha and the Cling-On-Clan since the last thread recap.....

Firstly, she shared pics of her snogging RoyOiOi. To be honesssssscht he looked like he’d rather be anywhere other than being snogged by mummaz 😳 I would say “Blessssh’is’arrrrt” but he’s a cocky arsenal hole 🤭

View attachment 2502176

We then saw her ex-bestbubs4eva SSS Trollomon trolling Sopha with the cute dolls house she made for her little girl 🌹’s birthday present 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 It was MUCH better than Sopha’s one she tend made for Ronblesshim’s Christmas present..... which was never scheeen again. At least 🌹was seen playing with it. I bet Ol’Fiddle was busy that night with bitty and “Get Wells” 🤭

View attachment 2502187

There was some schpeculation that her and NoNob had gone on a trip to the Lake District. Well, she did write on the lissst (To show off her book of listsssh that she wants hunzz to buy) that she was going to pack for the Lake District. If they did go it will be probably be shown sometime in 2024 as if it’s actually happening then. They should have taken Fiddle with them (Probably did) and then the Lakes could have copied Loch Ness and have its very own Loch Fiddle monster swimming around, fiddling with everything and shouting “Get Well” at the locals and tourists 🐍🤭

We then had “Snippets” of her day week month.... she packed up Ren’s clothesssh and then realised she had to pack up Lon’s as well because of them being dressed the same toddler twinsssh.

She then showed some kind of vomfesssht she’d made which had broccoli, mash, fish and some kind of sauce that looked like custard 🤢 She didn’t show them eating it, she probably fed it to the Spice Gurrrrlsssh Chickensssh. I wonder how many are left after that.... Pat is still unaccounted for, missing from content for weeks and not mentioned by Sopha..... never scheeen again.

View attachment 2502192

We then had #bunnygate She did a story asking where she could find a replacement for Lonnie’s favourite cuddly bunny.... that wasn’t even lost 🙄 No doubt hoping the manufacturer Jellycat would send her freebies..... it would serve her right if all the hunzz and botsssh she has left following her all managed to get hold of one and sent them to her..... can you imagine the whole length of the vulva driveway covered in gifted bunnies..... they would all never be scheeen again.

She then decided to tidy out the small cupboard that doubles as her wardrobe and make-up room. To be honesssssscht I’ve blocked out most of what happened from my memory because she showed her and NoNob discussing and holding her thongs 🤢 She then lit a candle in the cupboard 🙄🚒

Ronald’s record player 😔 really do hope the little fella enjoys it... his mummaz clearly doesn’t “Ron, shall we turn it off yet” While sat there cackling like a seal into her barfffroom blanket at the floofheads (Llamas/camels) peering into the orrrrrrangery 🙄 Instead of creepily filming him stood with it, why not spend the time ordering some fun, children’s records from AmaZON..... next day delivery is available, hunnnnnay 🚚 Mind you, it too will soon be never scheeeen again.

They then built a scarecrow for the autumn door disssshplay, or rather Ickle Sopha-Rose did 🙄 Instead of using old clothes from their wardrobes or from charity shops she ordered them from AmaZON and filled them with Llama pee and ratzzz 💩 covered straw. She even drew a face on him that looked like NoNob after being caught in Willy Hill🤭 She asked the Hunzz to name him. The best they or rather Sopha could come up with.... “StrawBarry” 🙄 FFS. Just call him “Big Freda” and move the shitshow along 🤭

View attachment 2502219

View attachment 2502195

Finally..... It’s AmaZON Prime day guysssssh. An AD for Maybelline, putting make-up over and already made-up, filtered to duck face 🙄
Here’s ickle anxiiiiiiety ridden Sopha-Rose, who has tummy shiversssssh and doesn’t go out anywhere.....

View attachment 2502199

Guide to nustie’s chat:
▪Tophie or Sopha-Six-Toes - Due to pics that very much look like she has 6 toes, probably caused by her trying to filter her feet a tend size 5 that she insists she is (Deffo not)
▪NoNob - Jamie short for James, her husband that doubles as her cameraman and security guard.... referred to as NoNob because of photos of him in women’s underwear when he dressed as “Janine” during his stint on Fash FC. He has NoNob in the pics 🤭
▪Fiddle, Fruitcake-Freda - her mummaz who’s around 24/7. Provides bitty and calms Sopha with her tranq gun when all goes tits up and Sopha’s sulking in Hennerz barrrskit
▪Hennerz aka Audrey (Due to looking like Audrey Roberts from Corrie) Fatdog Slim, Chicken Strip - her dog who’s partial to hunting through their bins for leftover kebabs and NEVER GETS WALKED. Sopha said the weight on him is from eating too much at Christmas.
▪Toddler Twins - Ron & Lon, she insists they’re both toddlers and that they look like twins so dresses them identically.... what a twit.
▪Weepy Al - her farrrrver. Hardly seen as he’s so busy making her schplintery furniture in the workshop.... or out hunting for used floorboards and bits of wood.
▪Bumbuminnit - came about after a trip away where there was a bidet and Sopha didn’t know what it was... NoNob answered “It’s for your bumbuminnit” 🙄😂
▪Chief’s kiss - a recent addition from a bumbuminnit kissing comment left by one of the hunzz on a grid post.
▪ATV - Sopha ALWAYS says “All the best” Given that NoNob often wears a vest it’s become “All the vest”
▪Blessshed be - a crazy hunzzz provided that one in a rant about trolls. She also said they eat crunky snacks, drink 10litres of Coke which they stuff down their greedy fat throits.

Hope that helpsssh (Another favourite phrase from Sopha) I think that will do for now.... except to say that as far as we’re aware and we couldn’t really care Sopha’s not pregnant. Her sister, Mamfa & clan are living at the old house “Greyskull” and we’ve no idea and also don’t care if she’s still friends with tend bestbubs4eva SSS aka Stacey Trollomon (Who does an excellent job of trolling Sopha)
Oh how I’ve missed the huge recaps at the beginning of a thread 😍 love it

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Transcript from her Maybelline ad, so articulate , so carefully thought out and really sounds very convincing…..:
I LOVEEEE Amazon prime day because… they have so many savings guys… on stuff I use. every day.
AmaZon Prime day is the one and they are such a good price on AmaZon so if you need a new one go get it. I lost the lid. Lost the lid again. Schhhtory of my loife. I love a fresccchhly waschhed beauty blender guyschhh.

I’m sorry but how does she get any brands asking her to post, she just rambles, looks uncomfortable when she’s not eye fuckinf herself, and couldn’t sell water to a thirsty man. 20-something-k for that!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 60
Great thread recap. “Shouting get well at the locals and tourists” had me laughing like a seal into my pasta. Fanksssssss wisssssccchhhhh owllllllllllllll.

duck me she loves herself with that filter on doesn’t she. Jesus Christ. If she was pregrated cheese, she’d eat herself 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Brilliant recap 👏🏽..the nicknames we have for that dog are hilarious 😂 id totally forgotten about chicken strip.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Surely that AD is also for Amazon as she mentions prime day. I am guessing the link goes to Amazon. I refuse to touch it to pay her money.

Reactions: 22
So which of many phones is she grabbing there at the end? Looked like she was distracted by that phone during filming. Maybe it had the name of the product she was using, she’s constantly reading off packaging when flogging stuff. Except she didn’t say much about this one, just that she loves it guys and puts some under her nose guys. Imagine being this tit at your job.

IMG_7958.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ll jusssst leave thisssh here 🤭
(volume needed)

Thread Suggestion

I can do a link but not a wink, I can do a talk but not take Hennerz for a walk.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Transcript from her Maybelline ad, so articulate , so carefully thought out and really sounds very convincing…..:
I LOVEEEE Amazon prime day because… they have so many savings guys… on stuff I use. every day.
AmaZon Prime day is the one and they are such a good price on AmaZon so if you need a new one go get it. I lost the lid. Lost the lid again. Schhhtory of my loife. I love a fresccchhly waschhed beauty blender guyschhh.

I’m sorry but how does she get any brands asking her to post, she just rambles, looks uncomfortable when she’s not eye fuckinf herself, and couldn’t sell water to a thirsty man. 20-something-k for that!!
There is no way she earns that money anymore. She is blatantly riding out contract obligations, look at all the other huns with their deals - airwick, P&G, look fantastic. They are smashing it. Trips to the US. She has the Lakes with No Knob 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Great thread recap. “Shouting get well at the locals and tourists” had me laughing like a seal into my pasta. Fanksssssss wisssssccchhhhh owllllllllllllll.

duck me she loves herself with that filter on doesn’t she. Jesus Christ. If she was pregrated cheese, she’d eat herself 😉
I read this as pregnated cheese. Although that wouldn’t be a million miles off yesterday‘s JusRoll vomfest.

How can anyone watch that cocky, I love myself make up video and still believe the poor little anxious Soph routine? I mean, seriously, it’s one long show-off (of someone else face).

Reactions: 18

View attachment 2502176

View attachment 2502187

View attachment 2502192

View attachment 2502219

View attachment 2502195

View attachment 2502199

Guide to nustie’s chat:

Excellent recap, Hunnay. I’ve been a bit absent recently when it comes to new threads, so thank you for stepping up. Magic hasn’t been on for a while either. Hope she’s ok.

To keep on topic, Dogpie is an arsenal hole!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
There is no way she earns that money anymore. She is blatantly riding out contract obligations, look at all the other huns with their deals - airwick, P&G, look fantastic. They are smashing it. Trips to the US. She has the Lakes with No Knob 😂😂
Yeah I'd be surprised if she was earning the same money she was in her peak. The holiday they had in Mango Villa was telling. It looked very basic to the kind of accommodations they were staying at in the past (remember that disgustingly overpriced Treehouse she stayed in for her birthday that time? £5k a night or something equally as ludicrous) It's as if she saving the pennies now, even the tatty shopping hauls have calmed down to how they once were.
She knows her time is up and she wont have much left the way she has pissed it all away at an alarming rate.
Give it 5 years Not a farm will be sold and they will be downsizing as the greedy witch will be her own downfall.

Reactions: 23
@Wize Owl recap is just....chiefs kiss!

But I do have to ask....who's living at Greyskull again? And is it true that her and SSS have fallen out because she's pregnant with a baby girl, and SSS is the only one allowed to birth girls?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
That’s the equivalent of winning your bus fare home on Bullseye

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.