Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

The Green Triangle

Chatty Member
Anyone want to guess which account she followed today - yup, that would be Dryrobe.
And do they follow her?
That would be a NO.

1697659471286.png

1697659434656.png

• Haha
Reactions: 56

CoolMom

VIP Member
Interestingly I could have got a very similar video of my dog this morning. Main differences being:

He was playing with my 5 & 6 year old, not a grown woman with shit to get done before work.
He was giddy because he had just had his harness put on, ready to walk to school with us.
I didn't fucking film it.

Also can't believe she lay there one hand on Henchry and one up in the air holding her phone. Imagine Ron in school this morning?

Teacher: Good Morning class! Has everyone had a lovely start to the day?

Arabella: Yes Miss, me and Daddy listened to my favourite songs in the car!

Sebastian: Yes Miss, I had toast for breakfast it was yummy!

Hugo: Yes Miss! I read my book to Mummy while she made my breakfast!

Ronnie: Erm, yeh Miss. I watched my Mum roll around on the floor in her pyjamas kissing the dog and hiding her face in his crotch. She was filming herself with her phone and after she sat and put filters on the video, edited it to make sure no one could see her face then uploaded it to Instagram. That's her job, Miss.

• Haha
  • Heart

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
There is no excuse for showing your child doing their schoolwork to strangers on the Internet.
She is an appalling parent and her husband and everyone else who enables her and goes along with this charade should be ashamed.

• Sad
  • Heart

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
IMG_20231018_112519.jpg

Except you have literal rooms (plural) that your children are not allowed into. You have the me-mory room/office (🤣), the dining room with a permanently laid table that NO ONE EVER EATS IN, the sitting room that they're only allowed in for an hour at bedtime like Victorian children.

Fuck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Tinyyyyy bit of mess from toast, a few pots and a couple of blocks thrown on the floor. Hardly messy. Hardly lived in.
She sees something out of place in her show home and decides to play the 'this is reality' game. She's really getting on my fucking tits and I'm finding it boring to snark on her.

"Cleaning is my career" oh really cos I'm pretty sure a long necked size 8 futz lanky cunt who looks alot like you once said I AINT EVEN A CLEANNNAAHHHHH

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
I broke my ankles running here after I saw her post on ‘stop hurting people’.
I don’t know where to start.

first she should start with stopping hurting her own children. Does she think harm is only physical?
Secondly - ‘happening right now’ - she’s been feeling industries using young children and enslaved adults to produce the cheap shit she flogs to the UK with her name on it so she could buy a fucking house.

lastly, she has no idea what’s been happening in the Middle East since the early 20th century and above all she doesn’t give a fuck! She’s only jumping on the wagon to appear relevant.

‘she DISGUSTS me!! She hurts my brain!

• Heart

BBC1HD

VIP Member
Isn't Inch 50 years old? He looks a right twat with his hat on backwards.

Screenshot_20231017-140636.png

He looks like fucking Beats 😂

Screenshot_20231017-140921.png

• Haha

WeTalkAboutBruno

Chatty Member
Christ, how embarrassing is this clean and tidy home show? We see all this bollocks about female empowerment and yet shows like this exist to encourage women to behave like nice little housewives. It's almost we're living in a Handmaid's Tale/Stepford Wives dystonian future but they don't realise it. I'm actually embarrassed that women like this still exist. We're in 2023 for god's sake.

• Heart

Cassy Role

VIP Member
And she's still licking Mollie-Mae's arse
Makes me piss this. Molly is nothing special. It’s social media hype that saps like Hinch and the sheep buy into. She was only on love island ffs. What is this world coming to. I honestly despair for my little girls. I’m doing everything in my power to make sure they aspire to be more than this. Money isn’t everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Andioooop

VIP Member
What the actual fuck. Doesn’t she have children to run around after? Who has time to be rolling around on the floor with the dog, film it, edit it & upload it to instagram? No one wants to see that ffs. Absolutely deranged, yet again proves she does no child care whatsoever
IMG_3374.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

BBC1HD

VIP Member
Have the RSPCA been contacted yet? 😬.

Henry - point on the Alpaca Christmas decoration where she touched you.

• Haha

Parry1988

VIP Member
It really makes me sick to think how much money these grifters get for doing absolutely fuck all! hinch and greedy appear to do sweet fuck all as actual work, yet both sit at home all day with their jobless partners, go on numerous holidays, eat out constantly, buy tat daily, and get gifted shit for free day after day. Its obscene, and a slap in the face to people who actually go to work and pay for their own things. Patiently awaiting the day instagram implodes.

• Heart

Wize Owl

VIP Member
I’ll just leave this here…..volume needed 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Not read through and only have time to say what I have to stop myself commenting on the actual thing which is
MY PARTNER CANT DO ALL THAT WITH ME BECAUSE HES AT FUCKING WORK ALL DAY YOU COCK.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52